• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Test if you're spending too much time on the internet

Recommended Posts

I don't generally dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand, I recognise that there are flaws in the official narrative for 9/11 and the moon landings, but there cones a point at which I do.

This has Fred West secretly being the bass player in The Tremoles, his sisters actually being Rostchilds, one of his daughters being played by Heather Mills and the whole series of murders actually a faked bit of horror news for the populace.

So if you start thinking at any point in this video "Well actually he has a point there" then you are definitely spending too much time on the internet.

Prepare to step through the looking glass.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m avo-lergic so the quality of them is always shit everywhere but I don’t go complaining on t’internet about it ..…oh wait.

im always up for a good conspiracy thread but you’ll have to do a bit better than the Fred West one tho 💀

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gilf said:

Just "watched" it, some compelling stuff, especially the bit about Heather Mill's missing leg. 

 

I thought there was some footage of Heather Mills hitting someone outside of court which I was trying to find and the search threw up that one which I watched to the end in case it popped up.

I think this may be a false memory on my part as I couldn't find anything.

I haven't tried to pick the video apart because, well, why would you need to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll watch the video when I get home looks interesting. 

My 2 pennorth contribution to the conspiracy carousel is Chris Spivey who makes Alex Jones and David Icke look normal. Chris has some actually quite compelling theories that a lot of public figures do not actually exist and have been fabricated for black ops purposes. 

Here he carefully analyses the Westminster Bridge attack and concludes that it was bollocks staged by actors and the perpetrator "Mad Masood" doesn't exist. 

http://chrisspivey.org/the-westminster-bridge-terrorist-attack/#more-42027

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Avocados were put on this Earth to taunt me. They are my nemesis.

I quite like them but recently, they are either as hard as the knobs of hell and then rot without going soft or are soft and black when bought.  Not impressed at all at the moment.  I have decided on a bacon sarnie for my tea tonight.  bugger all that fruit and veg stuff  xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, One percent said:

I quite like them but recently, they are either as hard as the knobs of hell and then rot without going soft or are soft and black when bought.  Not impressed at all at the moment.  I have decided on a bacon sarnie for my tea tonight.  bugger all that fruit and veg stuff  xD

 

I rarely eat bacon but a few days ago bought a packet and went through it in 2 days having sarnies. I admittedly put some salad on top to try and convince myself that I was doing good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I rarely eat bacon but a few days ago bought a packet and went through it in 2 days having sarnies. I admittedly put some salad on top to try and convince myself that I was doing good.

Don't worry.  It is the same people telling us that bacon is bad for us that told us that margarine was good.  

Shysters.  Best ignored

Unless they are telling us red wine is good, then I believe everything they say  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, One percent said:

Don't worry.  It is the same people telling us that bacon is bad for us that told us that margarine was good.  

Shysters.  Best ignored

Unless they are telling us red wine is good, then I believe everything they say  

 I’m assured avos are good and chocolate and pringles are bad, my body and mind both strongly disagree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a non-participant I'm a bit mystified about the special status of "bacon" in the animal pantheon. I was standing in line at a rather crowded breakfast buffet and the guy next to me was keen to show me how to keep bacon warm by putting the edge of your plate on top of the toaster. "Put your plate on as well" he said, then finally noticed I didn't have any bacon. He literally couldn't believe it and he was like "Where's your bacon gone?" 

I used to get surprised comments about my lack of animal pieces 40 years ago but those are long gone - except for bacon. I've noticed that people can be very vocal about their liking for bacon specifically (not other animal parts) and I'm wondering if it's a subtle dog whistle thing making sure you know they're not part of a bacon-banning religion? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

As a non-participant I'm a bit mystified about the special status of "bacon" in the animal pantheon. I was standing in line at a rather crowded breakfast buffet and the guy next to me was keen to show me how to keep bacon warm by putting the edge of your plate on top of the toaster. "Put your plate on as well" he said, then finally noticed I didn't have any bacon. He literally couldn't believe it and he was like "Where's your bacon gone?" 

I used to get surprised comments about my lack of animal pieces 40 years ago but those are long gone - except for bacon. I've noticed that people can be very vocal about their liking for bacon specifically (not other animal parts) and I'm wondering if it's a subtle dog whistle thing making sure you know they're not part of a bacon-banning religion? 

Never thought of it like that.  And I am a bacon preacher.

 

I even found myself extolling the virtues of the perfect bacon sandwich to two jewish blokes the other day.  Only realised when I got home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

As a non-participant I'm a bit mystified about the special status of "bacon" in the animal pantheon. I was standing in line at a rather crowded breakfast buffet and the guy next to me was keen to show me how to keep bacon warm by putting the edge of your plate on top of the toaster. "Put your plate on as well" he said, then finally noticed I didn't have any bacon. He literally couldn't believe it and he was like "Where's your bacon gone?" 

I used to get surprised comments about my lack of animal pieces 40 years ago but those are long gone - except for bacon. I've noticed that people can be very vocal about their liking for bacon specifically (not other animal parts) and I'm wondering if it's a subtle dog whistle thing making sure you know they're not part of a bacon-banning religion? 

No, it's just so delicious it causes spontaneous proselytising in many people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I've got time for this, inbetween trying to keep my young daughter away from the local kebab house, making sure to eat no vegetables and just meat, generating my own electricity, chucking out all my aluminium saucepans, giving away my margarine & aspartame, and stockpiling 150 cans of food every week. 

I've bookmarked it for 2019. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gilf said:

Just "watched" it, some compelling stuff, especially the bit about Heather Mill's missing leg. 

 

My mate witnessed that happen in london, she was hit by a police motorcycle iirc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, spunko said:

I don't think I've got time for this, inbetween trying to keep my young daughter away from the local kebab house, making sure to eat no vegetables and just meat, generating my own electricity, chucking out all my aluminium saucepans, giving away my margarine & aspartame, and stockpiling 150 cans of food every week. 

I've bookmarked it for 2019. 

I'm not completely sure, but I think my sarcasm detector is tingling...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I think some people on this thread to get a fucking grip on reality. Try to remember that humans have a very highly over developed sensitivity to patterns and connections that was useful when were throwing rocks at mammoths but is constantly miss firing in our modern world creating spectres out of nothing. I mean just watch some random video on trading on any market and you can marvel out our capability to invent apparently meaningful shit out of thin air. healthy scepticism is good but honestly no good is going to come of contemplating some complete space cadet bullshit like fred west being a pop star.

Edited by goldbug9999

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.