• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
man o' the year

Sheffield school riot

1988 - 89 I did my teacher training in Sheffield.  Great city no real divisions or problems in schools apart from the odd pikey family and Muslim boys having zero respect for female teachers.  Today it is a totally different planet.  Steelworks gone and with that the proud working class.  In a different job I drive regularly from M1 to the hospitals through the former working class suburbs.  The tension between the Muslims, the whites (now underclass) and the EE Romany community is obvious.  And the shit and rubbish on the streets is unbelievable.

7 minutes ago, Iamcynical said:

I don't live a million miles away from there and my experience of having to visit the hospital over the past 20 years from time to time means I would not live anywhere near there.

When my missus has had to visit the hospital on her own at night I've told her to keep the car moving and go through red lights. It really is that bad. Gangs just hang around, seemingly looking for trouble. Reminds me of certain areas of Paris actually.

Big thanks to our fucking politicians :wanker:

I've had some close calls in those areas at night, really thought I was going to come unstuck one time but seems the gang in the audi mistook me for old bill so they fooked off sharpish. I avoid as much as possible!

Running the gauntlet.

This is what happens when politicians ignore these underprivileged communities. Cuts in policing, the NHS, housing, welfare and education will inevitably leads to riots in the streets. People are starving! Foodbanks have never been busier! Youngsters just need to be given the opportunities and they'll become the productive citizens of tomorrow, taking us into a glorious, vibrant, multicultural future we can all be proud of.

Street view should be banned, went to Sheffield and saw Grimethorpe, thought that looked good as it sounds like Grimm, then went to Robey Street as it rhymes with Stabby and dropped the little man for a look.

312504577_Screenshotfrom2018-09-2519-39-57.thumb.png.bbc77fe00166ec503595fce28247d370.png

Bingo full Roma-Roper enrichment in one easy click. 

2 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Street view should be banned, went to Sheffield and saw Grimethorpe, thought that looked good as it sounds like Grimm, then went to Robey Street as it rhymes with Stabby and dropped the little man for a look.

312504577_Screenshotfrom2018-09-2519-39-57.thumb.png.bbc77fe00166ec503595fce28247d370.png

looks nice. Is it the 70's?

76.6% of pupils do not speak English as a first language...

https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/138925?tab=absence-and-pupil-population

From the January schools census, a huge 5 (or 1.4%) of over 1000 pupils were white British. (which, of course, passes for 'diverse' on the wiki entry)

EDIT: obviously that doesnt add up...i'll check the raw figures again.

Edited by PatronizingGit

Should also add, even before stage 2 diversification courtesy of Nulabour, its prior incarnation, "Earl Marshal School" white British kids were already a 21.2% minority (98/462 students) even in January 1997. 

The current "Oasis Fir Vale Academy" (sound like a goddamn health spa...privately run...of course, wonder why business is oh so fond of those immigrants) Demographics are

White British: 5 (1.4%)

White Other: 10 (2.9%)

Gypsy/Roma: 248 (71.3%)

White/Asian Mixed: 3 (0.9%)

Other mixed: 5 (1.4%)

Indian: 1 (0.3%)

Pakistani: 31 (8.9%)

Other Asian: 10 (2.9%)

African: 19 (5.5%)

Other Black: 5 (1.4%)

Any Other: 7 (2.0%)

Unclassified: 4 (1.1%)

And for 2018, 93.7% do not have English as a first language (76.6% figure was for 2016...perhaps they'll hit the glorious 100% next year)

Dunno why pupil numbers fell from over 1000 the prior year...mass muslim withdrawal to avoid Gyppos...has gone from Majority Pakistani in 2000s, to majority gypsy in 2010s.

22 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Why do Roma like Sheffield so much (or south Yorks in General...someone on that goingpostal website said now Doncaster has a near 100% Romani Ghetto between the station and town centre)

46 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

This is what happens when politicians ignore these underprivileged communities. Cuts in policing, the NHS, housing, welfare and education will inevitably leads to riots in the streets. People are starving! Foodbanks have never been busier! Youngsters just need to be given the opportunities and they'll become the productive citizens of tomorrow, taking us into a glorious, vibrant, multicultural future we can all be proud of.

People, who, given they are largely Romani, wouldnt have been here to form an underprivileged community a mere 5 years back. 

What has the So-Called BBC got to say about this 'incident'.

'More than 15 police vehicles, dog teams and a police helicopter were sent to a secondary school after a fight outside its gates.

Two people were hurt and Fir Vale School in Owler Lane, Sheffield, was closed.

South Yorkshire Police described it as "reports of an altercation between a group of students".'

That's it, verbatim, no further details. Must have tied up half the total number of Police in Sheffield and that's it.

It's had shit loads of money spent on it.

http://www.jnpgroup.co.uk/education/fir-vale-school/

http://www.ghmpartnership.co.uk/portfolio-item/fir-vale-secondary-school/

Before that £15M in 2001

http://www.findglocal.com/GB/Sheffield/1614579352125275/Fir-Vale-School-Academy-Trust

You may find the parents forum photo quite un-diverse in the above link and as for the nice gentleman teaching chemistry his lack of a labcoat does seem rather unprofessional.

The cult members even have special 'exercise' facilities in the area to keep non-members and the Roma out.

https://burngreavebuzz.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/opening-for-women-only-gym-pushed-back/

From the next door but previous post it seems the Roma have run the Ropers out of the school as the pictures in the above links are all of the studious and pious students.

Edited by Chewing Grass
Roma update

5 minutes ago, Zanu Bob said:

David B;lunkett was a Sheffield MP iirc.

Just sayin'.

Couldn't see the wood for the trees.

2 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Seems that this school has the dubious distinction of having the 2nd highest percentage of Romani students. The highest, at 73.4%, is found in neighbouring Rothershame at "Eastwood Village Primary School"

I can hear them laughing manically (the non-Roma) in Romania and Bulgaria if I listen carefully.....

You can imagine them discussing how much it's improved there since they all decamped to the UK. (I work with some Romanians and they are delighted about this, believe me, though they don't know where they've all gone)

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

6 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

What has the So-Called BBC got to say about this 'incident'.

'More than 15 police vehicles, dog teams and a police helicopter were sent to a secondary school after a fight outside its gates.

Two people were hurt and Fir Vale School in Owler Lane, Sheffield, was closed.

South Yorkshire Police described it as "reports of an altercation between a group of students".'

That's it, verbatim, no further details. Must have tied up half the total number of Police in Sheffield and that's it.

It's had shit loads of money spent on it.

http://www.jnpgroup.co.uk/education/fir-vale-school/

http://www.ghmpartnership.co.uk/portfolio-item/fir-vale-secondary-school/

Before that £15M in 2001

http://www.findglocal.com/GB/Sheffield/1614579352125275/Fir-Vale-School-Academy-Trust

You may find the parents forum photo quite un-diverse in the above link and as for the nice gentleman teaching chemistry his lack of a labcoat does seem rather unprofessional.

The cult members even have special 'exercise' facilities in the area to keep non-members and the Roma out.

https://burngreavebuzz.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/opening-for-women-only-gym-pushed-back/

From the next door but previous post it seems the Roma have run the Ropers out of the school as the pictures in the above links are all of the studious and pious students.

Obviously it's the fault of racism by the white English pupils stirring up hatred and violence in the school. 

Once 100% diversity is achieved, this sort of thing won't happen anymore. 

1 hour ago, leonardratso said:

wall it off.

bomb the shit out of it.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit

1 hour ago, whitevanman said:

This is what happens when the conviction rate is near zero and there is no hope of escape from the ghetto.

It's never been great round there, but now it's just a complete shit tip. Litter everywhere, and big fat roma hanging around on every street corner, enriching the place.