• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Now that's what I call a Kinder Surprise

Two heroin addicts imprisoned and ferociously beat a man in his own flat as revenge after one of the defendants woke to find him trying to retrieve a Kinder egg full of drugs from her vagina.

Steven Brown, 40, and Jodine Harvey 38, subjected Vincent Rutter to the terrifying ordeal over the course of 36 hours at his flat in the Park House tower block in St Austell in December last year.

Both Brown and Harvey stood trial earlier this summer accused of false imprisonment and grievous bodily harm with intent, but a jury was unable to reach a verdict.

On Monday (September 24) they had been due to be retried at Truro Crown Court but, following a period of discussion with their legal teams, Brown entered a guilty plea to causing grievous bodily harm with intent and Harvey to causing grievous bodily harm, which were deemed acceptable to the Crown Prosecution Service, sparing the need for a trial.

Don't do heroin kids:

0_Harvey-Jodine-230780.jpg

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/addicts-imprisoned-beat-man-flat-2038218

3 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Innovative place to store your stash. Looking at her, you'd think most people wouldn't go anywhere near her minge.

I can't extract the photo link but she used to be perfectly nice looking.

https://www.facebook.com/jodine.harvey.9

I know somebody who had to deal with her professionally and he said she was a nightmare - threats, false accusations the lot - and this from somebody who spent his working day dealing with druggies and homeless.  This discussion came after a previous series of crimes rather than the recent one I've linked in the OP.

That story, without the specifics of the Kinder egg, reminds me of one of the earlier Scott and Bailey stories.

It might even have been the one with the mysterious door to nowhere.

16 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

Hope the makers haven’t decided to subscribe to the ‘any publicity is good publicity’ theory to prop up sales..

Yeah, cos there was nothing wrong with their previous approach.

On 26/09/2018 at 11:50, One percent said:

What the hell is it with kinder eggs?  This is the second story we have had that follow similar lines. 

What is it kinder eggs?

Suitabke for vagina and anus. Good water proof.

13 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Died a month after release aged 38.

Don't do heroin.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/heroin-addict-dies-aged-38-2134483

Pre-heroin.

166114_134784563248171_919676_n.jpg?_nc_

Pretty standard.

Get jsiled. Semi dry out.

Get released. Go on methadone. Then bump into someone ehos nit cut it doen. OD and die.

Standard outcome for falling off log or prison.

If you read her posts you’ll notice she was constantly asking for money or a place to stay. I wonder what happened to her that she ended up like that. 

Just now, Battenberg said:

If you read her posts you’ll notice she was constantly asking for money or a place to stay. I wonder what happened to her that she ended up like that. 

Single and not able to secure work that pays a living wage?