• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Avoiding humans

4 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/26/

In the eclipse position, the hood is turned around so it covers your face entirely, creating a ‘comfortable soft warm dark space’. This is the clothing version of saying ‘I am not here to interact with any of you people, please leave me alone).

Got one of these down for my Christmas stocking.15379665597061347906086.jpg.b6114f09400efeab28770f729ea733dd.jpg

Hilarious. They are raisng money through Kickstarter to make the thing.

A retarded 10-year-old could make one of these. What is the funding for? Poundland sells gloves that are more complicated to make.

Gushing sales wankery from their Kickstarter page:

KICKSTARTER STANDARD

You have an eye for it. Your clear thinking is inspiring. Trendsetter, fashion icon, early adopter... You name it. Making the most of your freestyle living and getting the best part each time. Your OSTRICHPILLOW HOOD is waiting for you to lead the way. And we are eagerly waiting to welcome you in and be thankful forever.

No, you'll just look like a twat. Pull it over your face so you won't see your colleagues making 'wanker' gestures at you.

3 hours ago, crashmonitor said:

Got one of these down for my Christmas stocking.15379665597061347906086.jpg.b6114f09400efeab28770f729ea733dd.jpg

Probably best not to just nip into the bank to deposit a cheque though. 

You could wear sunglasses. That's what the celebs in the unwashed public do.

If you can't make eye contact, it is awkward for the person to talk to you.