• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Happiness & MIgration map

Migrants are unhappy! We nee to give them more free shit. Get teh fuck out of that house... what your great grandfather was born here?... does it look like I give a fuck? Abdul lives here now with his 3 wives and goat.

Edited by Cosmic Apple
You're your... idiot.

As I posted some time ago on an economist article saying 'Britain loves immigration', for 37 home county local authorities, there was a 0.95 correlation between areas with the highest non-white British population in 2011, and the % decline of the white British population between 2001 and 2011. 

I note daily mail says 'Fenland least happy' maybe...but I'd think thats a quirk of the lifestyle people have to lead there. Fenland is where Cambridge sources its low wage low skill workers from, given the university stridently prevents much residential development in Cambridge. So you have the poorest workers paying the most in time and money to commute to a job. 

Not unusual to spend 2-3 hours commuting from the Fens to Cambridge every day. Roads are terrible. Housing gets built by the thousand. People assume congestion is just an urban thing, but with the beet lorries, farm machinery and mass of commuters on fenland roads, half of which are flooded in the winter...it must get people down. 

I edited out Scotland, because no migration figures were available in map form for some reason. However they were the happiest.

The "anxiety" map on the DM link also mirrors the immigration patterns closely too.

19 minutes ago, spunko said:

I edited out Scotland, because no migration figures were available in map form for some reason. However they were the happiest.

The "anxiety" map on the DM link also mirrors the immigration patterns closely too.

They published figures for % on organ donor lists a few weeks ago too. 

Areas with highest levels were the Highlands and Islands of Scotland...community and lots of local ties.

Areas with lowest, the typical suspects, Bradford, Luton, areas of London with transient population. Forest Heath also very low, but that has a large US serviceman population...they frequently do blood drives, so perhaps most of them are registered on some yank scheme,

https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/news-and-campaigns/news/interactive-map-shows-proportion-of-population-signed-up-to-donate-across-the-uk/

Kinda ties in with the 'high trust, low diversity' studies.

I would consider organ donation, but only if I could add caveats. Why should I donate an organ to a career criminal, for example.

36 minutes ago, spunko said:

Rarely do the government give away such insight:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6209533/How-happy-town-Interactive-heat-map-shows-life-satisfaction-ratings.html

I've created a quick comparison of this, and normalised the colours etc, compare the happiness map (left) with the immigration levels map (right) from the National Archives. Uncanny....?

ons.png

NB: Immigration map darker colour = more immigrants.

Invert the color scheme on the Happiness map and call it 'sadness' for maximum effect.

A bit like the LGBTQGJ4*@S*^TW rights and islam.

LGBTQGJ4*@S*^TW rights

863px-LGBT_rights_at_the_UN_(2011).svg.p

Islam

1024px-World_Muslim_Population_Map.png

Who'd have thunk it.

With Londonistan now the most homophobic part of the UK you could probably do a similar comparison for the UK.

3 hours ago, PatronizingGit said:

I note daily mail says 'Fenland least happy' maybe...

Fenland has been neglected for decades, don't think Labour want it, too rural for thier likes, so Torys win by default with the occasional UKIP/LIBDEM

As a result it's get fuck all government investment and is (one of?) the poorest regions in England now.