• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Hot Bogging

I never sit on a "vanilla" bog seat. You don't know if someone's feces are on there.

I always lay a layer of bog roll on the seat.

toiletseat-waste.jpg&f=1

You can buy disposable paper toilet covers on the internet.

1 minute ago, 201p said:

I never sit on a "vanilla" bog seat. You don't know if someone's feces are on there.

toiletseat-waste.jpg&f=1

yes, pre covered in feaces.

did you all go to posh schools, hope you all manage to avoid piles, I look for ones that are not stinky or overflowing, warm seats are a bit off putting, but guess humans are warm blooded animals

30 minutes ago, 201p said:

toiletseat-waste.jpg&f=1

where's the after picture ?

Most of the public loos around here are horrible. People wipe shit on the walls and seats just for shits and giggles.

The other day someone smeared shit on the automatic hand wash basin. If you weren't careful or partially sighted you'd get it on your wrists without knowing. And another time someone blocked the sinkhole with shit.

15 minutes ago, 201p said:

Most of the public loos around here are horrible. People wipe shit on the walls and seats just for shits and giggles.

The other day someone smeared shit on the automatic hand wash basin. If you weren't careful or partially sighted you'd get it on your wrists without knowing. And another time someone blocked the sinkhole with shit.

you sure do pay attention, how often are you in there? every night?

51 minutes ago, 201p said:

toiletseat-waste.jpg&f=1

Yep thats me.

I hover over public loos in the very unlikely event my iron bowels are in trouble.

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Have a bit of self control man.

I haven't sat on a public toilet, at work or otherwise, in over twenty years.

Though as someone noted on another thread that could be connected to my not eating takeaway food.

Ladies and Gentelmen, i give you...... Kenneth Williams.

10 hours ago, shindigger said:

Ladies and Gentelmen, i give you...... Kenneth Williams.

That's just what I was thinking. What a lot of Jessies we have here!

For the record, I have no problems whatsoever with sitting on a (dry) public toilet seat, although I will give it wipe around with a bit of paper first, esp. at the front. 

"Hovering" and toilet-paper barriers are strictly for the ladies (and Millennials).

14 hours ago, 201p said:

toiletseat-waste.jpg&f=1

You’ve forgot splashback protection.

To stop other people’s germ-infested toilet water getting into your backdoor, always lay a sheet or two on top of the water before going.