• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
maudit

Ocado forgets who their customers are

Primesight runs a billboard with the dictionary definition woman = adult human female. TRAs complain leading Ocado to virtue signal indicating their support for the removal of the board "we do everything we can to ensure we're working with companies who are aligned with our values".

If the definition of a woman is against their values they may find those terfy women customers decide to shop elsewhere. Will be intetesting to see if they stick to their values if their sales fall as a result.

Seen a huge thread on Mumsnet about this - sounds like there are mass cancellations of orders etc going on - bit of a Ratner moment. The person who complained was ironically a medical Dr - you would have thought he would recognise the correct biological definition of a woman. Maybe he thinks his medical text books were literal hate.

TRA's also targeted Birds Eye and asked them to stop advertising on Mumsnet - because let's face it I'm sure sales of potato faces to TRA's would more than outweigh the sales lost to women.

Edited by Dipsy

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

These companies have unthinkingly bowed to every bit of SJW pressure for the last couple of decades as being the route of least resistance.

Now that they find that they can't bow both to TRAs and to women at the same time they are actually going to develop some principles.

They're going to find it hard.

Yes apparently they have been working on a statement to issue all day.

5 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I have no problem with this at all. It's one group of tedious SJW having a real go at another group of tedious SJW. With bonus collateral damage to the tedious SJW at a fatcat corporate PR department.

What's not to like? Just ordered another case of popcorn and settling in. 

Do you have female friends or relatives? Think about what self ID will mean to them. This may have started as small groups opposing each other but its permeating all aspects of womens and girls lives.

6 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I have no problem with this at all. It's one group of tedious SJW having a real go at another group of tedious SJW. With bonus collateral damage to the tedious SJW at a fatcat corporate PR department.

Unfortunate Michael Grade and his friends at Goldman have already profited enormously.

18 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Do you really think that about the debate?

I regard it as fantasy crashing head first into reality.

One side says women are born.

The other side that any man can choose to become a woman at any point during their life and then must be treated identically to anyone who was born a woman because that's what they are.

Commonsense meets batshit lunacy IMHO.

I like women and there are many in my life, including a daughter. I am really not keen on shrill crusading feminists however and this is what we're talking about here. It's not (IMO) about "protecting your female loved ones" it's about SJW v. SJW. Well that's my take on it at least. 

Edit: I thought this was merely how I thought but just discovered it's already an epic battle between TERF and TRA subspecies of SJW. 

Edited by Funn3r

3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I like women and there are many in my life, including a daughter. I am really not keen on shrill crusading feminists however and this is what we're talking about here. It's not (IMO) about "protecting your female loved ones" it's about SJW v. SJW. Well that's my take on it at least. 

The loonie feminists are, I concede, the most vocal on this but the great majority of women from what I read oppose it.

It is strongly opposed by the women posters on here none of whom is remotely one of those pain in the arse feminists.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

The loonie feminists are, I concede, the most vocal on this but the great majority of women from what I read oppose it.

It is strongly opposed by the women posters on here none of whom is remotely one of those pain in the arse feminists.

Exactly @Frank Hovis. This has started off with "loony" feminists but more and more women (and men) are realising what a complete pile of rubbish this is, thanks to the actions of the fringe (on both sides of the argument). The transgender movement impacts all women.

1 minute ago, Dipsy said:

Exactly @Frank Hovis. This has started off with "loony" feminists but more and more women (and men) are realising what a complete pile of rubbish this is, thanks to the actions of the fringe (on both sides of the argument). The transgender movement impacts all women.

Obviously any "normal" women or men who feel threatened by sharing their toilets with fake same-sexers should be protected. There's a reason why we have separate bogs in the first place i.e. long experience of human nature. 

Fascinating story of our posh head office which was totally refitted at huge expense. Unisex toilets were a thing at the time and they installed them. These were quite grand little rooms where you went in and locked the door, I mean not a larger toilet with shared cubicles so they thought it would be alright. 

After a few months it failed completely and the women had colonised some of the toilets and put handwritten ♀ signs on their doors. Shortly afterwards the toilets were quietly fitted with the usual male and female signs. 

3 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

As a "straight, white male" the fracturing of the opportunistic coalition of faux oppressed is a fantastic thing. That the factions are splintering over the definition of a woman is just absolutely fucking hilarious. You reap what you sow, I guess.

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think the trans thing was organised by the same dark sh*ts who are behind the mass immigration, the islamification of the West and the demonisation of white males.

I think they miscalculated that white women would side with the TERF's

I think that you are spot on.

I know without checking what side "Hope not hate" will be taking on this issue.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I think that you are spot on.

I know without checking what side "Hope not hate" will be taking on this issue.

I will go one step further. IMPO the people behind this see Western Caucasian women as breeding stock - nothing more.

That Western Caucasian women are an afront to them and will be put into their place one way or another. But first they must be manipulated to help destroy Western Caucasian men.

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

eventually they will figure out that the route of least resistance, and maximum profit, is to appeal to the right. Once one does, the others will follow £££££££

Ime SJW women are on the side of TRA and it is the more conservative or scientific women along with the feminists opposing these changes

Even if you are not interested in the details of how this affects women there is the matter of how this is an attack on science and our language. I see it as the test of the SJWs and the powers control that we are we getting to a point where you cannot state biological fact.