• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

PLB

4 hours ago, Soft lad said:

i thought the frogs were more into guillotine.

Just so long as it is made with beef bones and not pigs'. 

Nick Conrad (the rappeur) 's Lawyer had said it is not racism but "freedom of speech and artistic expression". One to remember. Apparently the 17 district court of Paris, which is dealing with this case, has a habit of being very lax with rap music.

22 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Nick Conrad (the rappeur) 's Lawyer had said it is not racism but "freedom of speech and artistic expression". One to remember. Apparently the 17 district court of Paris, which is dealing with this case, has a habit of being very lax with rap music.

I wonder why? xD 

He looked like a cunt in the video - not like a tough rapper from the bad end of town at all, but a well-groomed bloke with implausibly perfect teeth (so his family must have had some money) trying to act hard. Just calling attention to himself, no different from Lady Gaga's meat dress or that burd who swung on a wrecking ball naked.

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I wonder why? xD 

He looked like a cunt in the video - not like a tough rapper from the bad end of town at all, but a well-groomed bloke with implausibly perfect teeth (so his family must have had some money) trying to act hard. Just calling attention to himself, no different from Lady Gaga's meat dress or that burd who swung on a wrecking ball naked.

he may not like "blancs" but when it comes to "blanches" it is a whole different attitude.