• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

Swiss Universal Income

The Swiss town of Rheinau thinks it has solved the problem of financing a universal income for all: crowdfunding! What a brilliant idea. The scheme will give everyone around 2500 quid a month for doing bugger all!

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/basic-income-experiment-swiss-village-rheinau-2018-9

here's a little clip explaining how it all works :-)

Edited by Dave Bloke

19 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

The Swiss town of Rheinau thinks it has solved the problem of financing a universal income for all: crowdfunding! What a brilliant idea. The scheme will give everyone around 2500 quid a month for doing bugger all!

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/basic-income-experiment-swiss-village-rheinau-2018-9

here's a little clip explaining how it all works :-)

You aren't going to live well on that much in CH, as you know. I'd say that's barely enough to get by, by the time you've paid some rent, health insurance and all the other extortionately expensive stuff etc

In other places, you could live like a king, so I'm sure there will be people pretending to be there but living in Thailand for example!

36 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You aren't going to live well on that much in CH, as you know. I'd say that's barely enough to get by, by the time you've paid some rent, health insurance and all the other extortionately expensive stuff etc

In other places, you could live like a king, so I'm sure there will be people pretending to be there but living in Thailand for example!

pssshhhhh - that's my plan!