• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Two White Women Forced to Close Burrito Shop Because of “Cultural Appropriation”

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

SJW's in Portland are seemingly out of control.

If any of you feckers make Welsh rarebit I am going to get you for cultural appropriation - whatever that is.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/two-white-women-forced-to-close-burrito-shop-because-of-cultural-appropriation_05242017

I'm going after anyone who makes Yorkshire pudding. I'll sue anyone who makes it for hurt feelings. 

It should give us enough to buy dosbods island 

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

SJW's in Portland are seemingly out of control.

If any of you feckers make Welsh rarebit I am going to get you for cultural appropriation - whatever that is.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/two-white-women-forced-to-close-burrito-shop-because-of-cultural-appropriation_05242017

This is just nuts

If I find anyone making Cornish pasties outside of Cornwall, well I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for parsnips I can tell you I don't have parsnips, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop with the pasties now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

If I find anyone making Cornish pasties outside of Cornwall, well I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for parsnips I can tell you I don't have parsnips, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop with the pasties now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

A Cornish pasty shop has opened on the quay in Whitby. Would you like me to collect compensation on your behalf? 

My only issue with this is it makes it sound like Mexicans have an issue with it,  when really it is just a couple of nut case SJWs doing it on their behalf and making them look bad.

By far the worst offenders of screwing up Mexican cuisine are the Americans with Tex-Mex..  "chilli con carne" and those awful "taco-shell" abominations.   If these guys are trying to make their own tortillas I say fair play to them,  that's not so easy and is at least pretty authentic.

Edited by Libspero

There's a burger restaurant near me. One of the part time waiters is a white student who has chosen to have his hair in dreadlocks. My wife and I eat at the restaurant recently, my wife is of African descent. The waiter seemed to be embarrassed by his choice of hair cut in front of my wife and went out of his way to be creepily nice to us. To the point of addressing me as 'my brother', it was painful to watch we all wished the ground would open up and swallow him whole. I've been in there a few times since not with my wife and he no longer refers to me as 'my brother'. At least he didn't refer to me as 'fam'. 

I can't remember if I saw this here earlier....but what about this nutjob from Portland?

And when she doesn't get the response she wants....she plays the victim card. How to screw up your poor kids.

17 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I can't remember if I saw this here earlier....but what about this nutjob from Portland?

And when she doesn't get the response she wants....she plays the victim card. How to screw up your poor kids.

:o she needs either sectioning or taking out back and shooting. A fine display of total nutjobbery.  

1 minute ago, dgul said:

I'm slowly becoming of the opinion that in the USA everyone hates everyone else.

(I went to Portland once.  Never felt the need to go back)

Most of America doesn't know there is anyone else.

But we seem to be running out of places for my Trump admiring son to go to University. His first offer was from California but I am not sure he will fit in!

5 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Most of America doesn't know there is anyone else.

But we seem to be running out of places for my Trump admiring son to go to University. His first offer was from California but I am not sure he will fit in!

Is he aware whats going on in those American Institutions.....Normal kids can't fucking breathe.

Just saying....don't want to put of an intrepid young bloke....good for him.

Just now, Wahoo said:

Is he aware whats going on in those American Institutions.....Normal kids can't fucking breathe.

Just saying....don't want to put of an intrepid young bloke....good for him.

And just how good are the English ones?

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

And just how good are the English ones?

No idea....probably worse. He sounds like a pretty smart switched on character. 

Where did he get that from?  :D