• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

A great big list of things you can do

It's starting with a small list, help it grow, suggestions welcome but please include reasoning, benefits and downsides.

1 - Only work enough to earn up to the tax threshold. Reason - to avoid giving revenue to the government to spend on tax credits. Benefits - more time to enjoy life. Downsides - not something that everyone can do depending on circumstances

2 - Stop buying walkers crips. Reason - because Gary Lineker is a cunt (and a remainer). Benefits - you don't get fat. Downsides - none.

3 - Stop buying brewdog beers. Reason - because the owner James Watt is a posturing cunt (credit to and because he is politcising his product by being anti Trump). Benefits - you don't get fat, plenty of other (better) options. Downsides - none

4 - Brew your own beer and/or wine. Reason - because its enjoyable, cheap and you don't pay duty to the government. Benefits - enjoyable hobby, cheap booze. Downsides - the downsides of alcohol consumption

5 - Share factual information. Reason - to get the truth and the facts out there for people to make an informed choice when voting. Benefits - we might get a decent government one day. Downsides - time consuming and likely you will have to interact with SJWs.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Ive never had drinkable homebrew.

If i was in prison, maybe.

I've never had much luck either but thought I might give it another go if I get time.

Brewdog beers have been horrid anyway lately. 

Grow your own veg organically. It's fun and healthy and doesn't support migrant workers. Downsides: it's  frustrating when caterpillars wreck the fun. 

Frequent Wetherspoons - good range of alcohol and proper English breakfast without replacement veggie/turkey sausages! Like stepping back in time and often an oasis in a sea of chaos (in London at least!). Also, very reasonably priced and food comes quickly. Very boring, un-pc brand.

Edited by Game_of_Homes

Updated list:

1 - Only work enough to earn up to the tax threshold. Reason - to avoid giving revenue to the government to spend on tax credits. Benefits - more time to enjoy life. Downsides - not something that everyone can do depending on circumstances

2 - Stop buying walkers crips. Reason - because Gary Lineker is a cunt (and a remainer). Benefits - you don't get fat. Downsides - none.

3 - Stop buying brewdog beers. Reason - because the owner James Watt is a posturing cunt (credit to and because he is politcising his product by being anti Trump). Benefits - you don't get fat, plenty of other (better) options. Downsides - none

4 - Brew your own beer and/or wine. Reason - because its enjoyable, cheap and you don't pay duty to the government. Benefits - enjoyable hobby, cheap booze. Downsides - the downsides of alcohol consumption

5 - Share factual information. Reason - to get the truth and the facts out there for people to make an informed choice when voting. Benefits - we might get a decent government one day. Downsides - time consuming and likely you will have to interact with SJWs.

6 - Grow your own organic veg. Reason - It's fun and healthy and doesn't support migrant workers Benefits - enjoyable hobby. Downsides - it's  frustrating when caterpillars wreck the fun.

7 - Frequent Wetherspoons. Reason - good range of alcohol and proper English breakfast without replacement veggie/turkey sausages! Like stepping back in time and often an oasis in a sea of chaos (in London at least!). Benefits - very reasonably priced and food comes quickly. Downsides - Very boring, un-pc brand.

29 minutes ago, null; said:

It's starting with a small list, help it grow, suggestions welcome but please include reasoning, benefits and downsides.

1. So true, if you own your own place fine but if not the rents are too damn high to stay broke

2. I'm a remainer but agree Gary is a cunt and was rude to one of my kids wanted an autograph. Box 2 ticked. Although actually Walkers are owned by PepsiCo and you are not helping MAGA

3. Never heard of brewdog so don't care, box ticked

4. Fantastic idea but equipment really does take up space and I live in a micropod tiny flat. Rejected sorry. Shame as by chance I know loads about brewing and would love to.

5. "we might get a decent government one day" now you've gone and spoilt it by being fucking stupid, how will that ever happen. Unicorn fantasy rejected.

With respect to point 5 I just finished watching Donald Trump inauguration speech January 20 2017 after someone put the link in the Kavanagh court comments. I was sitting in pub garden feeling the last rays of the sun and it was glorious and fabulous and I was really feeling uplifted.  Why can't we have someone like that.

I would say also to give traffic to alternative media sites that the mainstream class as "far right" or "conspiracy" (even though they are basically slightly right of centre if anything, such as Breitbart/Guido Fawkes/Rebel Media and the more obscure online news websites/blogs that reports things that the mainstream doesn't. There is a lot of good quality discussion in the blogosphere that doesn't reduce people to automatons or solely left and right on every issue.

I found Lauren Southern's documentary on South Africa surprisingly well researched and presented, although she has been dismissed by the mainstream as a far-right Nazi blah blah, I think she is more libertarian.

Edited by Game_of_Homes