• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Scooter of Peace

They just can’t help themselves. If it moves, use it as a weapon against the kafir:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6215237/Disabled-Aaron-Ali-40-accused-ramming-women-Welling-Kent-Woolwich-London-mobility-scooter.html

This story has been running for a few days, only now have they shown the attacker, his name was a giveaway.

3 minutes ago, This Time said:

Is Aaron used by muzzers? It's a biblical name so I'd be surprised.

He (same guy) is one of their prophets.

There are a few mobility scooter users in my town who seem to have no concern for anyone but themselves.

One elderly female races along pavements. I always move out the way because my impression is that if I didn’t I’d be mowed down! 

Another one, an elderly male, always parks his massive scooter with rain cover right in shop doorways making it difficult to get in the shop.

A younger female who is a slow “driver” favours the roads. Several weeks ago she was “driving” up the high street at 5/10 mph with a queue of traffic behind her and none could pass because of oncoming traffic. It was a lovely sunny day. I’m sure she was enjoying her outing with no concern for those who didn’t have all day to fill with no urgent timescales to meet!

I think people who use mobility scooters should have to pass a test for competency just like everyone else has to do.

16 minutes ago, dgul said:

He (same guy) is one of their prophets.

like all muslim religious names except one its lifted from the jews,you wont find mohamed in the bible but you will muslim names for jesus,moses,adam,abraham david etc etc and i dont think theres a keith  or nigel however.

they even think the 12 tribes of israel were muslims,i kid you not.

He seemed to look at them as he passed them - well he couldn't miss seeing them could he.

If he'd left it at reversing into the first elderly lady it might just have been an accident but then after hitting the first lady he seemed to inch forward a bit to gain traction to reverse into the second elderly lady.  Then he turned round to go back the way he came apparently without stopping to see if they were ok.  After the incident he carried out that U-turn manoeuvre if not to perfection then as good as - to then speed away.

At their age indeed why is it not attempted murder and also the equivalent of fail to stop.  Apart from any other punishment for the apparent crimes the mobility scooter should be confiscated and replaced with a zimmer or at best a manual wheelchair that could do less damage.

Edited by twocents

And the perp continued around the corner where he punched a 72 yr old man in the mouth knocking out a tooth too. 

The man gave chase and when confronted the perp sat staring straight ahead saying nothing

the victim said he decided to leave it because the perp was in a wheelchair. 

I say he would have been within his rights to self defence or claim he thought it was a vehicular attack as long as that is what he genuinley believed at the time. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

4 hours ago, Dipsy said:

Why is this ABH - he could easily have killed the older ladies, 88 and 90? Why not attempted murder or manslaughter?

Well, it's not murder or manslaughter, because no-one died.

The difference between murder and manslaughter is intent. Murder is intentional killing; manslaughter is causing death without intending to do so.

There is presumably not enough evidence of intention to kill, so attempted murder does not stand up.

'Attempted manslaughter' would mean intent to accidentally kill someone, which is logically nonsensical.

I hope they take away the bastard's scooter away permanently and leave him to crawl everywhere though.

Edited by Happy Renting

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

At the time it was first reported I found it suspicious that CCTV was revealed but no name was given.

You could not make out the scooter driver from the CCTV - people will make their own minds up now.

Ok you could argue the 2 old ladies said something (given no sound on cctv) 

but continuing on to the next street and punching another elderley person in the mouth knocking out a tooth? 

Sounds like a targetted hate crime 

6 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

At the time it was first reported I found it suspicious that CCTV was revealed but no name was given.

You could not make out the scooter driver from the CCTV - people will make their own minds up now.

I only heard of the ‘accident’ a couple of days ago. I found it strange that footage of the ‘accident’ and a photo of the old man were released, but no photo of the person responsible for the ‘accident’. I then did a search and found the original reporting of the ‘accident’ - it happened in January. Same again, footage and photos, but none of Ali.

I think the only photo of Ali is the one linked in this thread - seems like the Daily Mail have had to obtain a photo as nothing was available.

Edited by OurDayWillCome

15 hours ago, This Time said:

Is Aaron used by muzzers? It's a biblical name so I'd be surprised.

Lots of biblical names are used by all three religions because most of the major biblical characters of the old and new Testaments are revered by all three religions (Jews only use the old Testament being the oldest of the three monotheistic faiths);.

Abraham (Christian), Avraham (Jewish), Ibrahim (Islam).

Moses (Christian), Moshe (Jewish), Mousa (Islam).

Jacob (Christian), Yakov (Jewish), Yaqub (Islam).

Joseph (Christian), Yossef (Jewish), Yusuf (Islam).

Solomon (Christian), Shlomo (Jewish), Sulaiman (Islam).

Jesus (Christian), Isa (Islam).

etc etc.