• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Something rotten in the state of Denmark and it involves the Swedish

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45682775

Three people involved in a "serious crime" and travelling in a Swedish-registered car are being hunted by Danish police.

A statement says the three are riding in a black Volvo V90, registration ZBP 546, and should not be approached.

"Witnesses who see the vehicle should contact the police immediately," the statement said. 

Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet reports there has been a kidnapping, although police have not given further details.

This is (was?) way more serious than they're making out.  You don't (actually, pretty much can't) just close things down like this without having a bloody good reason.

20 minutes ago, dgul said:

This is (was?) way more serious than they're making out.  You don't (actually, pretty much can't) just close things down like this without having a bloody good reason.

Danish troops also involved, apparently. My guess is it's something pretty big, but of course it will be played down by the press. 

6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Danish troops also involved, apparently. My guess is it's something pretty big, but of course it will be played down by the press. 

All a bit like those suspicious packages on the uk road network a couple of years back. The details of that was never released but it shut the roads down for hours with people trapped. 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

All a bit like those suspicious packages on the uk road network a couple of years back. The details of that was never released but it shut the roads down for hours with people trapped. 

My guess is it's the attempted (probably, because if it was successful I think we would be told) kidnapping of a senior Swedish figure, possibly a Swedish Democrat politician, by muzzers.

Car was a rental from Malmo, I am mentally joining dots here.

'Danish police said they were still looking for a Swedish-registered rental car, and Swedish police said the car was rented at Malmö airport in August but hadn't been returned.'

Bit wank isn't it?

Surely that bridge has traffic recognition cameras? Didn't they see it travelling from Sweden to Denmark? Couldn't they get police there in time?

Or did they see a bunch of muzzers in the car armed with guns & bombs and realised that they must not offend them by arresting them?

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sounds like a kidnapping.

Probably some Western caucasian woman, girl or boy kid apped by sick feckers intent on taking the victim back to Malmo. Hate to say it but I warned a few years back this would inevitably start happening.

Must be someone important for them to bother. Just look at how many have been essentially kidnapped as part of the grooming gangs and nothing done 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

No, it’s about potatoes. o.O

Oddly I nearly applied for a job once, as a statistician, for the "Potato Marketing Board".

Just now, One percent said:

What would you have been statisticing? 

Although I am quite interested in the size and shape of potatoes, I thought it was a made up job, and didn't want to turn up in a body bag in bits at Kuwait airport with a Walther up me bum.

Just now, MrPin said:

Although I am quite interested in the size and shape of potatoes, I thought it was a made up job, and didn't want to turn up in a body bag in bits at Kuwait airport with a Walther up me bum.

O the Kuwaitis eat a lot of potatoes then? 

13 hours ago, MrPin said:

I know a woman that once worked for the gov in Oz. One of her duties was compiling statistics on the projected number of sheep next year. She would rant about the figures always being wrong because of their incorrect methodology. I tried explaining to her that the businesses who relied on those stats, quantity of sheep dip to stock etc. already knew what correction factor to give the gov stats. Suddenly giving them accurate figures could really mess things up for them. She didn't care. The numbers should be correct even if that meant that the new numbers had no correlation to previous numbers.

3 minutes ago, jm51 said:

I know a woman that once worked for the gov in Oz. One of her duties was compiling statistics on the projected number of sheep next year. She would rant about the figures always being wrong because of their incorrect methodology. I tried explaining to her that the businesses who relied on those stats, quantity of sheep dip to stock etc. already knew what correction factor to give the gov stats. Suddenly giving them accurate figures could really mess things up for them. She didn't care. The numbers should be correct even if that meant that the new numbers had no correlation to previous numbers.

I feel for her.

One of my earliest jobs was as a temp counting cows for the Ministry of Agriculture for the Agricultural Census.

14 hours ago, MrPin said:

Oddly I nearly applied for a job once, as a statistician, for the "Potato Marketing Board".

I nearly went for a project studying the fluid dynamics of semen xD