• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JoeDavola

500 quid to get a photo with Robert De Niro

Who the fuck

Answer: Social media types that talk to their phone at angle like they are eating a slice of pizza. As Deniro hates Trump, at £700 I suspect many virtual signalers would like to add a selfie with him into their social media photo portfolios. 

Edited by 201p

3 minutes ago, 201p said:

Who the fuck

Answer: Social media types that talk to their phone at angle like they are eating a slice of pizza. As Deniro hates Trump, at £700 I suspect many virtual signalers would like to add a selfie with him into their social media photo portfolios. 

Ah excellent point; he's scamming money from the SJW anti-Trump crowd. Biggest robbery he's pulled off since 'Heat' ;)

I do have entrepreneurial types on my Facebook feed that have taken a celeb selfie, I don't know who he his, some rapper or wotnot. But it is a great way to promote your business - it seems to make it more legitimate with celeb branding, even though they aren't necessarily endorsing it directly. 

Oh yeah, another one with David Attenbrough too on someones Instagram, although he does look like he has been cut and pasted in.

13 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

....actually, more like 700 quid by the time you take into account the cost of attending the event:

https://embed.ticketbooth.eu/event/an-experience-with-robert-de-niro-leeds-birmingham-/pre-sale

Who the fuck would pay 500 quid to shake Cuck De-Niro's hand? Maybe we should crowdfund a DOSBODDER to go and call him a cuck?

Remember, when asked how she was funding her lawyers/polygraph etc., Dr Ford replied gofundme and a "very supportive community". 

Wouldn't be surprised if there was overlap. 

28 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Ah excellent point; he's scamming money from the SJW anti-Trump crowd. Biggest robbery he's pulled off since 'Heat' ;)

That was his last good film as well 

It's £500 for one person in the photo with De Niro, or £750 for two people in the photo. Anyone want to go halfers on a photo? £375 each?

In all honesty, imagine going to someone's house and there's a photo of the householder with De Niro. Do you think:

1. Wow! This guys got an interesting and glamorous life. Or

2. Bellend.

Imho, anyone that does stuff like this probably has some deep insecurities and feels the need to prove themselves.

Dear Mr De Niro - 

I would like a photograph with you and your son please for 500 pounds.  Note, can I please confirm that it will be the one that looks a little bit like you, not the ones that look nothing like you, your parents, or your grandparents? 

kissy kissy

Wherebee

10 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

It's £500 for one person in the photo with De Niro, or £750 for two people in the photo. Anyone want to go halfers on a photo? £375 each?

In all honesty, imagine going to someone's house and there's a photo of the householder with De Niro. Do you think:

1. Wow! This guys got an interesting and glamorous life. Or

2. Bellend.

Imho, anyone that does stuff like this probably has some deep insecurities and feels the need to prove themselves.

I'd think are they secretly running a middling restaurant, with pretensions of being high end, that a celebrity once stumbled into for a meal a decade ago.

Stuff like this just demonstrates how expensive modern life can be. Someone at work was saying tickets to a Robbie William's concert are £100. When you work out how much a weekend away at a concert can cost it's staggering...

train tickets, £100 return

two nights in hotel, £150

concert ticket, £100

few drinks Friday and Saturday night, £50

Retail therapy, £100

Eating out, £100

Total cost £600. When I was working away from home there were lots of couples/ groups of women on the train going places on a Friday night.

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

Stuff like this just demonstrates how expensive modern life can be. Someone at work was saying tickets to a Robbie William's concert are £100. When you work out how much a weekend away at a concert can cost it's staggering...

concert ticket, £100

Retail therapy, £100

Eating out, £100

Total cost £600. When I was working away from home there were lots of couples/ groups of women on the train going places on a Friday night.

Do you really like cheap hotels?

33 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I'd think are they secretly running a middling restaurant, with pretensions of being high end, that a celebrity once stumbled into for a meal a decade ago.

Have you ever been to an Indian restaurant that doesn't have a picture of Branson and the owner?

I think that is probably his most profitable enterprise.

1 hour ago, 201p said:

Who the fuck

me sister paid to meet john bon jovi after a concert have her pic taken with him and get him to sighn a guitar that she now keeps in a glass cabinate,she has pics of him sighning it.she says its an investment and wont divulge the cost

1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

....actually, more like 700 quid by the time you take into account the cost of attending the event:

https://embed.ticketbooth.eu/event/an-experience-with-robert-de-niro-leeds-birmingham-/pre-sale

Who the fuck would pay 500 quid to shake Cuck De-Niro's hand? Maybe we should crowdfund a DOSBODDER to go and call him a cuck?

What a wanker after decades in the movies I'd have thought he had enough money so he didn't have to whore himself out like that

20 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

concert ticket, £100

Retail therapy, £100

Eating out, £100

Yep.

It can be just as expensive if you favour going away for a fishing, mountain climbing, golf etc weekend. Of course it can be much cheaper to do that stuff and many people cut out the unnecessary expenses to enjoy life,

Anyway, if anyone I know told me they’d paid £X no of pounds to be photographed with a “star” I’d avoid them.  

1 minute ago, Talking Monkey said:

What a wanker after decades in the movies I'd have thought he had enough money so he didn't have to whore himself out like that

galaxy quest is a film made about actors doing just that for a liveing,until things take a turn for the worst

1 minute ago, Van Lady said:

Yep.

It can be just as expensive if you favour going away for a fishing, mountain climbing, golf etc weekend. Of course it can be much cheaper to do that stuff and many people cut out the unnecessary expenses to enjoy life,

Anyway, if anyone I know told me they’d paid £X no of pounds to be photographed with a “star” I’d avoid them.  

agreed,you could go aldi buy 8 cans of 4.8 percent larger for under 6 quid and get shit faced ,if you fancy an all dayer buy 12 cans,because your worth it....but jokeing aside a few friends are thinking of going to a tout for cbbeies tour tickets has there were 5,000 in the q when they rang.

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

agreed,you could go aldi buy 8 cans of 4.8 percent larger for under 6 quid and get shit faced ,if you fancy an all dayer buy 12 cans,because your worth it....but jokeing aside a few friends are thinking of going to a tout for cbbeies tour tickets has there were 5,000 in the q when they rang.

cbbeies?