• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Austin Allegro

Cold Case: Dosbods investigates

Recommended Posts

What happend with the recent car 'attack'with two men and women that got in some bother outside the mosque? Didn't hear anything further on that one.

In another case, the two 15 year old 'right wing' kids that were arrested and made the headlines were released without charge - that didn't make the headlines of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I suggest we start a thread for Dosbods Cold Cases. These are events in the mainstream media that suspiciously go quiet, just days or hours after being reported, with little or no comment about them afterwards. The purpose is to a. act as a memorandum for cases that have gone quiet so that the authorities cannot just bury them (if indeed that is what they are doing) and b. to offer theories on what might be going on in the case or even to do a little bit of sleuthing from the comfort of our armchairs.

First one to make a note of: the Swedish/Danish kidnapping case. Remember this was sufficiently important for the Oresund Bridge to be closed, for Danish troops to be mobilised and for a police spokesman to say the persons involved must be caught at all costs, but without issuing any kind of description. 

Apparently ferries were also closed down as well.  It must be very serious.  Attack on a Danish bacon factory and kidnap of CEO?

Even some of the MSM put the word kidnapping in inverted commas so it could be anything.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Leicester shop explosion.

I think that`s still in court https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-45273280

55 minutes ago, null; said:

What happend with the recent car 'attack'with two men and women that got in some bother outside the mosque? Didn't hear anything further on that one.

In another case, the two 15 year old 'right wing' kids that were arrested and made the headlines were released without charge - that didn't make the headlines of course.

That turkey ham must be convincing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

What happened to the tourists that got shot in the middle of nowhere in France a few years back? All kinds of things proposed, but nothing ever came of it from memory.

The French press are still on the case:

https://www.ledauphine.com/haute-savoie/Fil-rouge-dans-les-coulisses-de-l-affaire-Chevaline

(the above link content doesn't work on my browser) but to summarize from other sources.

The police don't have any idea. The murder weapon is supposedly a Swiss Luger P06 - 56,000 were made in a Swiss factory in the 1940s. They arrested an ex copper, ruined his life and he committed suicide but didn't seem to be connected. They don't know if the cyclist was the target, the Al Hillbillies or whether it was entirely random. The current theory is that it was a local psychopath and the victims were chosen entirely at random (see Nordahl Lelandais as an example of a local psychopath, although ruled out from this case).

Hope that helps. Two young girls are growing up without their parents.

Edited by Dave Bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

What?  Are you suggesting that he was the kidnapped or the kidnapper?  

Yes - that it was an attempted kidnap of Obama.

That they got intel that muzzers from Malmo were planning some kind of attack on Obama - murder or kidnap him.

I am pretty sure that Obama is not in the business of nicking cars in Sweden and driving to Denmark to kidnap people. :)

So one would assume that such a lock-down of Denmark was linked in some way to a threat on Obama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes - that it was an attempted kidnap of Obama.

That they got intel that muzzers from Malmo were planning some kind of attack on Obama - murder or kidnap him.

I am pretty sure that Obama is not in the business of nicking cars in Sweden and driving to Denmark to kidnap people. :)

So one would assume that such a lock-down of Denmark was linked in some way to a threat on Obama.

o.O

but I thought he was “one of them”?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if one of Obama's daughters might be studying in Denmark? They are old enough now for that kind of thing. They would be prime targets for evil feckers.

I saw a report that the car had been found but no info that the manhunt has been stopped. All we know is that a threat existed that was major enough to cause a national alert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I wonder if one of Obama's daughters might be studying in Denmark? They are old enough now for that kind of thing. They would be prime targets for evil feckers.

I saw a report that the car had been found but no info that the manhunt has been stopped. All we know is that a threat existed that was major enough to cause a national alert.

I don't think so. When last heard of, Malia was doing an internship with Harvey Weinstein.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Barack_Obama

Oops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.