• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Band

Getting groped by G4S private security at airports

Had the joys of passing through Schipol Airport yesterday and the G4S security check was the most intrusive ive ever known.

I was wearing jogging bottoms, flip flops and a loose fitting jumper, hence not too many places to hide contraband or a shoe bomb.

First of all i walked through the body scanner as everyone had to, which i thought was used instead of being manhandled.

But once through  i had some faggot intrusively search me, during the search i had to tell him i dont want you touching me to which he said "do you think i want to".

But he ran his hands so near my bits and pieces i thought this is not right, then he decided to run his hands around the elastic at the top of my tracksuit bottoms and boxer shorts on right next to my tackle..   (if frisked a female in such a way it'd be deemed sexual abuse and id be jailed).

But it seems if i wanted to get back home that being groped by a private company is the dowtrodded plebs of EU land have got to put up with.

As ive done internet searches and it seems you can refuse to go through the scanner but there is nothing about the sexualised grope.

Will avoid that airport in future.

2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

he wasnt the security guard.

You mean those 2 Euro coins glued to the floor that he asked me to pick up were part of his charade?

2 minutes ago, Banned said:

You mean those 2 Euro coins glued to the floor that he asked me to pick up were part of his charade?

wow 2 euros? used to be 10 pence pieces, im there with my hammer and chisel.

Next time wear your mankini, that should put them off.

Edited by leonardratso

Just now, leonardratso said:

Next time wear your mankini, that should put them off.

Put them off, i'd imagine these closet fags would be lining up for a fumble!

My wife has just come back from a business a trip and said Frankfurt airport was the worst experience she has ever had at any airport in the world. 

A German policeman decided he would openly abuse all non European looking travellers (this was on departure from Germany). He started by abusing my wife for getting in the Non EU queue to which she pointed out that Australia is fortunately not in the EU. He then asked her where she had stolen the passport from and wouldn't accept that she had been on a business trip or could be a chemical engineer. She had a right go and asked to  speak to his superior who was pretty much apathetic about the whole thing. 

Prior to Mrs B this turd officer had two Korean Girls in tears and was openly abusive to a Brazilian woman. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

A German policeman decided he would openly abuse all non European looking travellers (this was on departure from Germany).

Tbh, it sounds like the policeman has had enough of "cultural enrichment". 

I'm not saying the policeman is right, however after decades of having multiculturalism shoved down our throats I can't help thinking there is some deep seated hate festering in indigenous Europeans.

Whenever I see an obvious looking Muslim my immediate thought is "I hope they don't blow me up". 

3 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Tbh, it sounds like the policeman has had enough of "cultural enrichment". 

I'm not saying the policeman is right, however after decades of having multiculturalism shoved down our throats I can't help thinking there is some deep seated hate festering in indigenous Europeans.

Whenever I see an obvious looking Muslim my immediate thought is "I hope they don't blow me up". 

My wife could easily pass for being Greek or Maltese and doesn't wear a Hijab. 

The other two victims were Brazilian and Korean

23 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

My wife could easily pass for being Greek or Maltese and doesn't wear a Hijab. 

The other two victims were Brazilian and Korean

This cop shouldn't have been rude to your wife. However at the same time he's probably someone that's had a fair amount of dealing with brown people and no longer believes the crap about "diversity is strength". 

Lets face it, in Europe the main problems with racism are brown people being racist against whites. Brown people target white people for terror attacks and grooming. Brown people target white people for muggings etc. 

My mate had a brother that was in the merchant navy. He was going through customs in India and he was asked for a backhander and told "give me some money or I will plant drugs in your bag". 

Whats worse? Someone being rude or being threatened with jail for something you've not done?

1 hour ago, Kurt Barlow said:

My wife has just come back from a business a trip and said Frankfurt airport was the worst experience she has ever had at any airport in the world. 

A German policeman decided he would openly abuse all non European looking travellers (this was on departure from Germany). He started by abusing my wife for getting in the Non EU queue to which she pointed out that Australia is fortunately not in the EU. He then asked her where she had stolen the passport from and wouldn't accept that she had been on a business trip or could be a chemical engineer. She had a right go and asked to  speak to his superior who was pretty much apathetic about the whole thing. 

Prior to Mrs B this turd officer had two Korean Girls in tears and was openly abusive to a Brazilian woman. 

Whatever your opinion of immigrants, muslims, etc, do we really want to get to some sort of regime where "not being white" is enough to flag you as a problem to be dealt with? I had business trips to Johannesburg during apartheid and let me tell you it was a scummy system. As I don't read Afrikaans "slegs nie-blankes" got me drunkenly kicked out of several off-licenses before I figured things out.

Sorry to hear about your wife Kurt.

9 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Muzzies and gays love this job FFS  9_9

Why wouldn't a bender be attracted to such a role?

I could never put my hand down another mans trousers to see if theyve got a bomb attached to the elastic holding them up, when quite clearly it'd be an impossibility.

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Say you self identify as a woman and demand a woman to search you.

Make coming noises.

if questioned, you are a woman trapped in a mans body with lesbian tendancies.

The funny thing is that this would actually work in real life... assuming you have the balls to do it. 

17 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Whatever your opinion of immigrants, muslims, etc, do we really want to get to some sort of regime where "not being white" is enough to flag you as a problem to be dealt with? I had business trips to Johannesburg during apartheid and let me tell you it was a scummy system. As I don't read Afrikaans "slegs nie-blankes" got me drunkenly kicked out of several off-licenses before I figured things out.

You mean like the security screening used by El Al, the Israeli airline where they direct resources based on ethnicity, religion, sex, and travel patterns?  You mean that airline which has not had a successful attack against it in decades as a result?  

Whatever your opinion of airdales, labradors, etc, do we really want to get to some sort of regime where "being a pitbull" is enough to flag you as a problem to be dealt with?

It is simple - different risks exist for different groups of humans, for lots of factually evidential reasons.  We use this approach in many many areas - car insurance for young people vs old, for example.  I'd be all for a fact based approach to security and screening.  White gingers start bombing>?  Give them all extra checks.  

2 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

I don't see what all the fuϟϟ is about.

I got the Stasi treatment last time I visited Schonefeld airport in Berlin.

Mark you my passport photo at the time did make it appear I was my way to a Baader Meinhof reunion

Anyway the people involved will have no chance running for he US Supreme Court if I testify

Edited by Virgil Caine

1 hour ago, Funn3r said:

That's a lovely story about South Africa. How's life for whites in South Africa now? Is life better in SA after the end of apertheid?

Do many white Europeans go to Africa and Asia and get passports and free money?

Multiculturalism is a lovely idea. However the reality of multiculturalism is that white people have to pay more tax so that brown people can get their free money. If brown people thanked us for this charity I might be ok about it. However they complain constantly about how racist white people are then commit racist attacks against white people.

White people are the victims of racism in Europe. Brown people have had 50 plus years to prove they're a blessing in Europe. They've failed to prove they have anything to add to Europe. You can hardly blame white Europeans for getting fed up being lied to.

You'll probably come back with another "argument". However we all know I'm saying the truth. 

3 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Frankfurt's a great airport -- as you come in to land you see the main runway over to the left and altitude clearly way too high to land, then you see a motorway underneath and the altitude dropping, and you start to get the feeling that there's something wrong and the pilot is going to crash -- then, at the last minute the motorway veers to one side and it turns out there's a special hidden runway for you to land on, and you're not all going to die.  I can only think that you've got to hand it to the German people's fantastic sense of humour, as it certainly wouldn't be done for reasons of efficiency.  (the plane takes ages to taxi to the terminal buildings).