• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

By your own words are you condemned

I think the CPS is missing a trick when it comes to historic crimes; some pop starts have given plenty of information upon which to build a successful prosecution.

Lisa Stanfield here openly confesses to parental neglect so severe that she doesn't even remember in which country she abandoned her baby.

Guilty as charged.

Are there any more glaring examples of crimes unpunished?

I don't suppose many acts are covering that creepy blues standard Good Morning, Little School Girl  now.

Eric Clapton better hope plod does not listen to the Yardbirds or his solo albums.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Freddie Mercury shot a man in the head.

He also knows a guy called Steve who has a machine gun and several people have "bitten the dust" at his hands.

Lucky Freddie's dead or plod would be pulling him down the nick. Ooh err missus!

22 minutes ago, the gardener said:

He also knows a guy called Steve who has a machine gun and several people have "bitten the dust" at his hands.

Lucky Freddie's dead or plod would be pulling him down the nick. Ooh err missus!

song lyric wise perhaps, but im pretty sure that freddy shot many men in the head in real life.

(perhaps not using a gun and the entry wound would have actually been a mouth, oh and it would have been voluntary as weil just to clarify {butter} ).

Edited by leonardratso

Sting is both a paedophile teacher (wet bus stop, she's waiting, his car is warm and dry) and a gaslighting, manipulative pimp (Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light... Roxanne, put on the red light).

Bastard

2 hours ago, the gardener said:

For a second I thought you were mentioning some genuine story I'd missed. Like when Ferris Bueller / Matthew Broderick actually killed someone and got away with it. 

Adam Ant has a song and video that clearly depicts him taking part in armed robbery.

In real life he did get nicked for chucking an alternator through a pub window and running through the streets of London brandishing an imitation firearm so I reckon that song could well be a confession. Plod should definitely be interviewing him.