• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Eugenies wedding

How is this even news?  Let alone a live broadcast and huge state expenditure.

Most people couldn't even say which of the two daughters is which let alone be interested in who they marry.

Good luck to them and all that but as most people didn't give a monkey's about Harry / Megan then the number of people who would describe themselves as "interested in this" must be incredibly hard to measure with modern survey techniques owing to its minisculeness.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

How is this even news?  Let alone a live broadcast and huge state expenditure.

Most people couldn't even say which of the two daughters is which let alone be interested in who they marry.

Good luck to them and all that but as most people didn't give a monkey's about Harry / Megan then the number of people who would describe themselves as "interested in this" must be incredibly hard to measure with modern survey techniques owing to its minisculeness.

It's basically East Enders on steroids which is to say drama and lifestyle by proxy for those who don't feel they have any themselves. I'm sure it will be very popular, although not with me. 

Are you talking about Eugenie the wife of Napolean III. She lived at Camden palace near Chislehurst, which is now a golf club. If you are, it's old news.:Old:

Is the name Eugenie always pronounced "Yew jhay NAY"? I am wondering if i've been saying it wrong all my life. Either that or they're pretentious twats.

(I just say "You Gee Nee")

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

No one turned up to watch.

Had a look on Google images for Eugenie wedding crowd and can honestly say the turnout was larger the last time BuildaBear had a sale in town.

3 hours ago, spunko said:

Is the name Eugenie always pronounced "Yew jhay NAY"? I am wondering if i've been saying it wrong all my life. Either that or they're pretentious twats.

I doubt it's pronounced Ingénue, if she's been round the block even half as many times as her Mum.

2 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

Will Andrew be giving her away or will he be too busy fucking underage girls on Bernie's island getaway?

well camaron could give him some advice about geting head off a pig

It was so exciting, all the great and the good were there, such fantastic people, worth every penny.

And what a handsome masculine groom, not to mention the beautiful blushing virgin bride, the spitting image of her beautiful mother and handsome father.

I do so hope theres another royal wedding soon, in fact im making a donation to try and speed it up. Thank god im an englishman.

Im taking bets also if anyones interested as to who will kick the royal bucket first, phil the greek or liz the biz.

Edited by leonardratso

Official photos show Eugenie in an evening gown by an American designer.

I expect hundreds of UK designers would have been happy for that gig.

Nice of her to be flying the flag for a non-British designer, especially as the UK taxpayers were footing the security bill for her extravagance.

Great work, especially as her Dad is supposedly an envoy for British industry.

10 hours ago, leonardratso said:

Im taking bets also if anyones interested as to who will kick the royal bucket first, phil the greek or liz the biz.

They are both already dead, but being kept on ice for the 29th March 2019

4 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

Official photos show Eugenie in an evening gown by an American designer.

I expect hundreds of UK designers would have been happy for that gig.

Nice of her to be flying the flag for a non-British designer, especially as the UK taxpayers were footing the security bill for her extravagance.

Great work, especially as her Dad is supposedly an envoy for British industry.

Back scar - british NHS.

Of course she only went in for her wisdom teeth....

I should have put this in the bridezilla thread.

Princess bigjaw has probably inspired a 1000 brides to bankruptcy.

On 12/10/2018 at 14:58, spunko said:

If the male version (Eugene) is pronounced "YOU-JEAN/GENE", shdn't her name be pronounced "YOU-JANE-(H)E"? (With "Janey" for short?) Or "EUG" to rhyme with "HUGE"?  (Nb My DH found the photo of her in her evening gown comment-worthy!)    

1 hour ago, whocares said:

If the male version (Eugene) is pronounced "YOU-JEAN/GENE", shdn't her name be pronounced "YOU-JANE-(H)E"? (With "Janey" for short?) Or "EUG" to rhyme with "HUGE"?  (Nb My DH found the photo of her in her evening gown comment-worthy!)    

But genie is pronounced jeenee not jayney :S