• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Fully Detached

Go Fernando

Don't suppose too many people will be interested in this, but after today's excruciatingly dull F1 Monaco GP, I'm rooting for Fernando Alonso in the Indy 500. So far it looks like he's doing rather well - dropped from 5th to 9th at the start, now up to 4th as they go into the first pit stops.

Good luck to him :)

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Was the Monaco GP more achingly dull and boring that it usually is? WOW!

One day they will have cars as wide as the roads and they will trundle around at 2mph.

It was a shocker.

I appreciate that it's probably the place where the majority of sponsorship and general wheeling and dealing is done, but to my mind they need to make it a feature race with no world championship points. That way the rich and the beautiful can all turn up and have their circle jerk while the rest of us can just ignore it.

2 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

And it's all over. Engine failure for Alonso. Just to make him feel at home.

Oh well, hope he enjoyed it.

I'm not sure if he'll be reassured that Honda make shit Indy car engines as well as shit f1 engines.