• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Something sick happened in Belfast hospital

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Reports that a 2 week old baby was raped in Belfast by a 25 year old male.

Baby in intensive care.

Child is now in hospital. Offence took place in a town area outside belfast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Must be his own baby. :(

When mine was that age, she was either with me or her daddy.

They are so vulnerable at that age you don't let them out of your sight.

I really can't fathom some people.

Such a despicable thing goes against human nature.

Edited by JackieO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewryH said:

Child is now in hospital. Offence took place in a town area outside belfast

 

So the man is someone who probably had access to the child at home rather than just wandering into Belfast maternity ward. That makes it worse if worse is possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Most weird abuse is by relatives. Like Josef Fritzl. MrTulip should post more happy puppy stories.

 

I used to be a big fan of Hush Puppies until they started writing 'Hush Puppies' in big letters all over them. Even regular claims that wearing Hush Puppies meant, like dangling a set of keys from your belt, that you are homosexual did not phase me from that supple leather slip-on with non-slip rubber bottoms.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Makes you want to weep doesn't it. Hard to know how to deal with an adult that messed up other than execution; anything else seems a waste of resources.

 

Has there been much cultural enrichment newcomers introduced into Northern Ireland in recent years? I thought not - far from it due to the strong views on religion already present?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I used to be a big fan of Hush Puppies until they started writing 'Hush Puppies' in big letters all over them. Even regular claims that wearing Hush Puppies meant, like dangling a set of keys from your belt, that you are homosexual did not phase me from that supple leather slip-on with non-slip rubber bottoms.

 

Tell us more about your non slip rubber bottom.

It's a slow news night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I used to be a big fan of Hush Puppies until they started writing 'Hush Puppies' in big letters all over them. Even regular claims that wearing Hush Puppies meant, like dangling a set of keys from your belt, that you are homosexual did not phase me from that supple leather slip-on with non-slip rubber bottoms.

 

Those shoes are indeed for "less than a gentleman"! Loakes or Churches are just fine, and show you are "one of us".:S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Has there been much cultural enrichment newcomers introduced into Northern Ireland in recent years? I thought not - far from it due to the strong views on religion already present?

 

 

No where near as much as parts of Britain yet. But it's coming I think, though mainly Roma around where i live. Plenty of East Europeans as well. Working in Belfast, there's a lot of Indians, but quite frankly not a problem - they would get abuse though. Not too many Pakistanis - but I don't live in Belfast, so can't really comment.

Report says the baby is from annalong which is a smallish coastal town maybe 40 milies from Belfast. I would say very much an indigenous population. It's not clear if that's where the offence happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I used to be a big fan of Hush Puppies until they started writing 'Hush Puppies' in big letters all over them. Even regular claims that wearing Hush Puppies meant, like dangling a set of keys from your belt, that you are homosexual did not phase me from that supple leather slip-on with non-slip rubber bottoms.

In the 1960's my Uncle's shoe of choice were Wayfinders, which had animal prints on the soles.

image.png.1ac8bb5793512f2eafc9a3a0284d6c66.png

Every time the Police were called after he was seen lurking in ther bushes, he's run away leaving just paw prints behind.

The Police attributed many local crimes to an unlikely imaginary motley gang of wildlife.

Edited by Happy Renting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Makes you want to weep doesn't it. Hard to know how to deal with an adult that messed up other than execution; anything else seems a waste of resources.

Its NI.

He will be executed.

Might be a joint cira anc loyalist effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrPin said:

Most weird abuse is by relatives. Like Josef Fritzl. MrTulip should post more happy puppy stories.

True and most likely explanation here. There was that awful case a few years back of female nursery workers abusing babies and toddlers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Its NI.

He will be executed.

Might be a joint cira anc loyalist effort.

I will not shed a tear.

This sort of cunt just needs to be executed, publically.  I'd fucking cheer that on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.