• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

Tony Robinson Thread

It would be amusing if in several hundred years time; archaeologists poring over remnants of early 21st Century British culture cannot distinguish between the two Robinsons and end up saying something along the lines of, "After finding success in comedy roles which poked fun at the political establishment of the day, Robinson then went on to form a political party of his own..."

6 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

It would be amusing if in several hundred years time; archaeologists poring over remnants of early 21st Century British culture cannot distinguish between the two Robinsons and end up saying something along the lines of, "After finding success in comedy roles which poked fun at the political establishment of the day, Robinson then went on to form a political party of his own..."

I read a while back that a couple of minor cults devoted to Princes Diana and Mother Theresa had started to merge, meaning there probably are people somewhere that worship a composite Diana/Theresa character.

(It was probably something in Fortean Times.)

I'd like to see him and the other (fake) Robinson* put in the ring and told to slug it out. Got a cunning plan for that you whiny fucker?

* For the record, I also think Yaxley-Lennon is a twat.

Posted (edited)

Sir Tony Robinson is a cunt.

Amazingly felt the need to announce leaving Labour Party after 45 years.

So what.

Little bloke, quite funny in a BBC comedy 40 years ago. Good at metal detecting or some shit. Made excellent documentary series about history of USA.

Tweeted President Trump is a cunt.

Most people have never heard of the little leftie twat. Nobody cares he believes Brambell is crap.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

17 minutes ago, MrPin said:

He appears to have left the Labour Party.

Tony Robinson that is, whos real name is Tony Robinson.

:D

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Sir Tony Robinson is a cunt.

Amazingly felt the need to announce leaving Labour Party after 45 years.

So what.

Little bloke, quite funny in a BBC comedy 40 years ago. Good at metal detecting or some shit. Made excellent documentary series about history of USA.

Tweeted President Trump is a cunt.

Most people have never heard of the little leftie twat. Nobody cares he believes Brambell is crap.

Well I can't get that link either. However that is what Trump is for, insulting. That's the show for the public. As I pointed out before, this president was "predicted" in the Simpsons some time back. Make of that what you will! It's almost as if democracy is a sham.:Old:

I think Trumpy was being lined up for president for ten years or more. All you have to do is convince people to vote for him, and they did.

Edited by MrPin

An idiot whose claim to fame was acting as an buffoon in a BBC comedy, only to be outweighed by the sheer stupidity of spending 45 years in the Labour Party.

His comments must surely mean high praise for Corbyn, given the source.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

He appears to have left the Labour Party.

Tony Robinson that is, whos real name is Tony Robinson.

At last Corbyn has achieved something worthwhile.

If he can guarantee to get the annoying little twat off the telly I might even consider voting for him.

3 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

At last Corbyn has achieved something worthwhile.

If he can guarantee to get the annoying little twat off the telly I might even consider voting for him.

Not sure I understand the hatred for this bloke, and you probably won't vote for Corbyn.

Still, actors are more important than everyone else.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Not sure I understand the hatred for this bloke, and you probably won't vote for Corbyn.

Still, actors are more important than everyone else.

Poets are more important than actors but you are right I wont vote for Corbyn

The problem with Tony Robinson is that unfortunately he did not stick to acting.

Like so many figures in public life who have a talent for one thing he seems to have made the dubious assumption that gave him the right to lecture us on everything else.

Edited by Virgil Caine