• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

What's Macron's big guilty secret

12 hours ago, One percent said:

Not heard that one for years. I know it as bent as a nine bob note. :)

I'm fond of the old school sayings.  confuses the youngsters , especially talking about bob.

... could be 9 bob, my dad used to say it frequently, can't remember exactly

11 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

The needle on mine has stopped between Bot Bandit and Brown Hatter.

I'll put some fresh batteries in tomorrow just to make certain...

XYY

Mine went all the way up to 'chutney ferret'.

24 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Seems legit to me.

nine_shilling.jpg

If you doubt it's authenticity, you can check the watermark by holding it up to a Toc H lamp.

Macron probably went out with your gran, and that was the appropriate fee for her services!

Dunno about his sexuality - all I'd say is that if he were to turn out to be gay then it would prove that he was willing to deliberately mislead an entire nation of people in order to get what he wanted, which wouldn't exactly put him in the trustworthy category as I see it.

Aside from that, his comments on the Trump hand shake say quite a lot to me. The fact that he feels the need to tell the world that he was engaged in a power game makes him look weak as hell. All Trump has to do is say "Oh, I thought we were just shaking hands, didn't realise he felt there was more to it than that" and Macron will look like a pathetic manipulative little twat.

I would still prefer to punch that dickhead Trudeau but I wouldn't cry if I missed and decked Macron instead.

14 hours ago, Alonso Quijano said:

I don't know what the French were thinking. Macron is clearly a plant, not good for them. 

4 or 5 years of being shit on.

Tres bien.

4 to 5 months. Wheels will fall off before they spin.

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

Aside from that, his comments on the Trump hand shake say quite a lot to me. The fact that he feels the need to tell the world that he was engaged in a power game makes him look weak as hell. All Trump has to do is say "Oh, I thought we were just shaking hands, didn't realise he felt there was more to it than that" and Macron will look like a pathetic manipulative little twat.

A bit pathetic wasn't it? Like a 8 year old schoolboy.

The French press have been loving it though, it is as if Macron had nuked Washington.

In fact since the election we've had a non-stop Macron love in, the masks have come off and all the hacks can show their true pro Macron colours without shame. It is a bit like living in Turkey, but without one or two token opposition channels or newspapers.

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ive not seen that Eva before.

Where did she get her tits done?

That is Susan Saradon's daughter.

Obviously Macron did not fuck his teacher when he was her pupil because, well, it would be impossible to prove and anyone claiming it would be guilty of libel.

But if I was writing a work of fiction about such a scenario of a much older female teacher shagging one of her male pupils... and them still being together many years later... then I would imagine it was because they were such great fucks... and have many memories of great fucks... and that they still look at each other through the eyes of that older female tacher / younger male pupil relationship....

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That is Susan Saradon's daughter.

Obviously Macron did not fuck his teacher when he was her pupil because, well, it would be impossible to prove and anyone claiming it would be guilty of libel.

But if I was writing a work of fiction about such a scenario of a much older female teacher shagging one of her male pupils... and them still being together many years later... then I would imagine it was because they were such great fucks... and have many memories of great fucks... and that they still look at each other through the eyes of that older female tacher / younger male pupil relationship....

I know. I know pretty much all about her. I like that doe eyed big boobed look.

Teachers are durty burds.

French are durty birds.

French teachers must be proper filthy.

12 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I know. I know pretty much all about her. I like that doe eyed big boobed look.

Teachers are durty burds.

French are durty birds.

French teachers must be proper filthy.

The ones at my son's school all look like lesbians