• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

The United States is probably fecked like us, Europe, etc

8 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

But didn't investigative journalist Sacha Baron Cohen already debunk that myth with his incisive documentary exposing the hysterical racism of the entire population of Arizona?

Sasha Baron will be needing these people he deems as racist when the Muslims eventually attempt to wipe out Israel.

I think - glad to say - that tens of millions of Americans appears to be waking up to what is going on. Trump as President is indicative of that.

They also seem to be increasingly aware of what is happening to the UK and Europe. To Canada also. I think they see us as what will happen to them if they do not make a stand.

Thankfully, they have their Constitution re free speech and the right to defend it to back them up. Plus their law enforcement system of checks and balances means that things that might be covered up in Europe could be investigated if the same happens in the US.

I have high hope for the US pulling back from the brink. In doing so, I have some hope for us here in the UK and across Europe.

42 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think - glad to say - that tens of millions of Americans appears to be waking up to what is going on. Trump as President is indicative of that.

They also seem to be increasingly aware of what is happening to the UK and Europe. To Canada also. I think they see us as what will happen to them if they do not make a stand.

Thankfully, they have their Constitution re free speech and the right to defend it to back them up. Plus their law enforcement system of checks and balances means that things that might be covered up in Europe could be investigated if the same happens in the US.

I have high hope for the US pulling back from the brink. In doing so, I have some hope for us here in the UK and across Europe.

I think you are conflating issues a little here TMT and the top video is sensationalist. The US clearly does not have an Islamic threat anywhere near like we do in Western Europe. They (White America) have a demographic threat based on race/ethnicity, not religion. I would compare them to South Africa as a result, if a comparison can be drawn. And they will lose the battle in my view as it is a numbers game. I am thinking on a 100+ year horizon here as well, so 4 generations.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, spunko said:

To be honest I think it's too late for the West now. At least under sharia we'll have several conservative values restored...xD

When not in despair there is at least a small gratification in knowing that militant feminists will find the new masters a little less flexible than the patriarchal white man. Made their bed...

Edited by SillyBilly

2 minutes ago, spunko said:

To be honest I think it's too late for the West now. At least under sharia we'll have several conservative values restored...xD

At least you live in the East.

8 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

I think you are conflating issues a little here TMT and the top video is sensationalist. The US clearly does not have an Islamic threat anywhere near like we do in Western Europe. They (White America) have a demographic threat based on race/ethnicity, not religion. I would compare them to South Africa as a result, if a comparison can be drawn. And they will lose the battle in my view as it is a numbers game. I am thinking on a 100+ year horizon here as well, so 4 generations.

My main reason in starting the thread is to have a place where we can post the things, ludicrous or scary, that are slowly changing the US. 

Do not think the first video was sensationalist. 

7 minutes ago, spunko said:

Sell Gillette shares now.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Banned said:

The left really are evil fuckers, as the Tory party have proven.

Here we have May saying the Tory party need to be more left wing ... if thats possible.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45774715

I suspect that's code for needs to be more anti semitic - if Labour being "more left wing" is anything to go by.  It would also tie in with the idea that she and the rest of the Conservative top hierarchy have very likely secretly converted to the rop along with the top hierarchies in the Labour and LibDem parties.

Edited by twocents

On 07/10/2018 at 10:13, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Depends which God? 

Eric__slowhand__Clapton.jpg

robbie-fowler-600x375.jpg

As a Christian I know that there are three persons in one God.

b71e600e26803fa68e6ae21e946e79b1.jpg

ceb1d90962a16e6d2a8ba6641b2e42c6--jeff-b

dd40983f5a7aac082052b3cb0443cd62--eric-c

On 07/10/2018 at 09:42, spunko said:

does anyone know how many sunnis are here compared to say shia muslims,do certain countrys in europe attact more of one sect than the other?

31 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Interesting comment here about California's elite being against Trump's wall but they all live behind walls themselves.

<Victor Davis Hanson>

He's great. Could we invite him to join DOSBODS?

• All of a sudden, California became a medieval society. It's like keep. The coastal strip is the castle keep where the elite live, and everyone else serves them.
  • Walls don't work on the Southern border, but they sure work in Atherton and Hillsborough.

BTW, the turds on the street are because of all the homeless people living amongst the left-wing billionaires

39 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I like this guy.

I could watch more. He has formulated a coherent big picture of what is going on. He almost argues that medieval indulgences have been updated for the modern era. There is nothing new under the sun.

People adopt hyper liberalism--whether you are Al Gore and your carbon footprint is astronomical---or you're the Steyer brothers and you rail against private money corrupting things as you infuse $50milion---or whatever the sin is---it's a psychological mechanism for a lot of people in academia to make a lot money, to have lot of tenure, to have lot of perks, and to not feel guilty about it because they feel they are on the barricades of social progressive change.

Edited by Bod