• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Mass popular uprisings or civil war (not UK)

I've posted this on another thread in repsonse to @wherebee saying how some forums are convinced that a civil war is coming in the US, and I think a thread may be called for here.

I can't really see civil war in the US but in a European country maybe.  The times seem to me reminiscent of the 1890 -1910 period where whole governments were out of step with their population and revolution was in the air.  Then the totalitarian regimes were headed by Tsars and Kaisers; now they are Commissioners and Presidents.

When large numbers of the population - not necessarily a majority - get to the point of having nothing to lose then these uprisings can start for real.

I would say that any of Spain (with the flashpoint of Catalonia), Turkey (Erdogan's repression of civic values) a bit of it is European, Greece or Italy could see a mass uprising because of the deeply impoverished state of those countries.

I do though think that talk of such things in the US, UK, Germany or Sweden is very wide of the mark.  Too much of the population in these countries is very comfortable indeed and whilst they may express their disgust at what is happening to other less wealthy people (e.g. muslim gangs raping and soemtimes killing thousands of white working class girls) they have plenty to lose personally by taking any action so aren't about to create an armed cell.

In Spain with its huge unemployment you can get to thirty and have never had a job, money, home, or chance of a family.  In that position what do you have to lose by taking up arms against the government / EU that has done this to its people yet still allows hundreds of thousands of immigrants to flood in every year?

Maybe even France as that has a long tradition of popular uprisings - the state seems to be deliberately alienating its own police force; which side of the barrier would they stand if the barricades went up in Paris again?

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I've posted this on another thread in repsonse to @wherebee saying how some forums are convinced that a civil war is coming in the US, and I think a thread may be called for here.

I can't really see civil war in the US but in a European country maybe.  The times seem to me reminiscent of the 1890 -1910 period where whole governments were out of step with their population and revolution was in the air.  Then the totalitarian regimes were headed by Tsars and Kaisers; now they are Commissioners and Presidents.

When large numbers of the population - not necessarily a majority - get to the point of having nothing to lose then these uprisings can start for real.

I would say that any of Spain (with the flashpoint of Catalonia), Turkey (Erdogan's repression of civic values) a bit of it is European, Greece or Italy could see a mass uprising because of the deeply impoverished state of those countries.

I do though think that talk of such things in the US, UK, Germany or Sweden is very wide of the mark.  Too much of the population in these countries is very comfortable indeed and whilst they may express their disgust at what is happening to other less wealthy people (e.g. muslim gangs raping and soemtimes killing thousands of white working class girls) they have plenty to lose personally by taking any action so aren't about to create an armed cell.

In Spain with its huge unemployment you can get to thirty and have never had a job, money, home, or chance of a family.  In that position what do you have to lose by taking up arms against the government / EU that has done this to its people yet still allows hundreds of thousands of immigrants to flood in every year?

Maybe even France as that has a long tradition of popular uprisings - the state seems to be deliberately alienating its own police force; which side of the barrier would they stand if the barricades went up in Paris again?

Good thread.

Oddly, I think east and south germany might be early.  The mass marches and demonstrations recently surprised me a lot.

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

Good thread.

Oddly, I think east and south germany might be early.  The mass marches and demonstrations recently surprised me a lot.

You could be right there.  I was thinking of Germany as a single entity but only thirty years ago East Germany was separate and go back ?150 years and it was various states; it could well break up again.

The state has been disarming their populations for years. They only ones I think who have held out are the Americans and that’s only because it is written into their constitution. 

This has of course been deliberate as the last thing an unpopular establishment neeed is an armed populace. 

Given this, I’m not sure that there will be a revolution or civil war in the uk, or indeed many European countries. The times of fighting with pitchforks are long gone. 

We did have the troubles in NI and I think they were largely armed by the Americans. So, I suppose if there was civil war over there and they found a way to arm us here, it might be a possibility. Other than that I don’t think so. 

I consider the US to now be in a cold civil war, this Kavanaugh farce has been so unspeakably ugly, I can't think of anything worse since their first civil war.

We have two sides, neither of which is backing down or giving an inch, one side is constantly upping the ante and increasing the calls for violence.

Heck, the two sides don't even agree on what the country is anymore. Just about every country in what used to be The West will go through the same process as what is happening in the US, Britain will likely be one of the first along with France, Sweden and Germany. I have given up hope in the past month or two of this ending peacefully. I can only hope that the demonrats get a pounding they never forget in the mid terms.

10 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I consider the US to now be in a cold civil war, this Kavanaugh farce has been so unspeakably ugly, I can't think of anything worse since their first civil war.

We have two sides, neither of which is backing down or giving an inch, one side is constantly upping the ante and increasing the calls for violence.

Heck, the two sides don't even agree on what the country is anymore. Just about every country in what used to be The West will go through the same process as what is happening in the US, Britain will likely be one of the first along with France, Sweden and Germany. I have given up hope in the past month or two of this ending peacefully. I can only hope that the demonrats get a pounding they never forget in the mid terms.

I've said it on here quite a few times now, but it's worth repeating: the left may start the fight, but it'll be the right who'll finish it in most cases. In a Trump based fight, who would you bet on? Him:

161110111405-01-trump-protests-1110-exla

Or these guys?

a487eb-20180428-second-amendment-rally07

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

I've said it on here quite a few times now, but it's worth repeating: the left may start the fight, but it'll be the right who'll finish it in most cases. In a Trump based fight, who would you bet on? Him:

Or these guys?

I can see China - and possibly Russia - and possibly the EU - financing and arming the SJW side.  The EU, in particular, would call it support for democratic groups against a fascist uprising.  Guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I can't either as most the people who have firearms / can handle them are generally supportive of Trump. 

5 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I can see China - and possibly Russia - and possibly the EU - financing and arming the SJW side.  The EU, in particular, would call it support for democratic groups against a fascist uprising.  Guaranteed.

Unless they were willing to send it troops, I can't see it making any difference. There are for sure a few lefties who are well armed and can handle themselves in a fight in the US but they are so vastly outnumbered by the people in that second photo that it wouldn't matter. 

3 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

I can't either as most the people who have firearms / can handle them are generally supportive of Trump. 

On one side most probably couldn't change a lightbulb, on the other half of them could strip and rebuild a mustang as well as any mechanic. No contest.

4 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Or these guys?

The SJWs are always lose the pitched battles because it's all ego on their side and as Kate Bush memorably said "you can't win a war with ego".

The most memorable example was Mouldylocks.  A slightly built woman in her early twenties who probably hadn't had a fight since school and then against another girls winds up herself and others on social media with "let's go and get some nazi scalps!" and joins a pitched battle throwing glass bottles at the other side, gets justifiably twatted, and then it's all woe is me why did they pick on me?

If it ever got really serious than there is no contest.  Skinny short arsed bedwetters dressed in black with big boots and scarves over their faces against iron-pumping manual labourers.  And that's even before the guns come out.

I wouldn't, for example, take on a football firm with a few mates; this is what these prats are doing and it is only the natural restraint of the big guys that is saving them.  If one of the antifa was ever so stupid as to pull out a knife then they and their mates would be dead meat as the gloves would really come off at that point.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just putting my usual marker down here. There is no left and right. These terms are used as both a distraction and to pitch ordinary people against each other. There is:

the establishment V the workers

the globalists V nation states. 

Anything else is manufactured by those in power to keep them in power. 

Yes.

I do sometimes forget myself and conflate globalists and SJWs with lefties but they are a whole world away from traditional Labour as are Cameron and May from traditional Conservative; I can assure you that I don't mean it even if it does sometimes slip out.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Yes.

I do sometimes forget myself and conflate globalists and SJWs with lefties but they are a whole world away from traditional Labour as are Cameron and May from traditional Conservative; I can assure you that I don't mean it even if it does sometimes slip out.

Was not a go at you Frank at all.  More a go at the dosbod massive o.O  we collectively have started using the left/right thing again and imho it plays straight into the hands of the vested interests. 

On on Q drops, Q often says that this, along with race, culture and other things are being used to divide.  Whatever ones view of  the authenticity of Q, he/she has at least got this right 

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Was not a go at you Frank at all.  More a go at the dosbod massive o.O  we collectively have started using the left/right thing again and imho it plays straight into the hands of the vested interests. 

On on Q drops, Q often says that this, along with race, culture and other things are being used to divide.  Whatever ones view of  the authenticity of Q, he/she has at least got this right 

Hesitant to quote myself, but this Q drop spells out what I argue above 

https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#347

They want you DIVIDED.

DIVIDED by RACE.

DIVIDED by RELIGION.

DIVIDED by CULTURE.

DIVIDED by CLASS.

DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.

DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.

TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.

This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.

This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.

Research for yourself.

Think for yourself.

Trust yourself.

This movement is not about one person or a group of people.

WE, the PEOPLE.

Save the Republic!

Hatred and Dissension in the Nation will Heal.

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.

Believe me. They mean it.

Maybe they do but do useless welfare dependent sociology grad snowflakes have change against the cold anger of gun loving patriots who have shit upon for decades.

They would do well to STFU and sit the fuck down.

I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Q has said they don't have the numbers...nothing but a gobby minority

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stunley Andwin said:

The US situation is quite serious because as in the 1850s in the run up to the American Civil War (1861-65) the political divide is also a geographical one. The difference is this time is that the furniture has been moved so it is the Democrats who dominate in the North and East and California while the Republicans control the rest. The North does not necessarily hold a winning hand now economically.

Edited by Virgil Caine

33 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just putting my usual marker down here. There is no left and right. These terms are used as both a distraction and to pitch ordinary people against each other. There is:

the establishment V the workers

the globalists V nation states. 

Anything else is manufactured by those in power to keep them in power. 

But the leftwing SJW's are ironically on the side of the crony capitalists and neoliberals.

The working class are on the side of wanting something resembling 60s to 80s so called capitalism.

1 minute ago, Banned said:

But the leftwing SJW's are ironically on the side of the crony capitalists and neoliberals.

The working class are on the side of wanting something resembling 60s to 80s so called capitalism.

Absolutely. The propaganda machine of the MSM has been doing its job well.  Not well enough as there are us on here and other pockets of resistance and free speech. 

People need to wake up and think for themselves. Sadly, many do not appear able to do so.  

7 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Are the SJW over represented in the media and give the impression that there is a majority of the population that agree with then. When in truth they represent a small proportion of the population.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Errol said:

The US. Many think the civil war has already started - it just isn't on a large scale or particularly hot yet.

Agreed, the US is most likely. Was listening to Tucker who was suggesting that it was not beyond the realms of possibility that certain states would start to ignore Supreme Court rulings using Kavanaugh's presence as an excuse. This could quite easily accelerate into armed conflict or a secession 

27 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Maybe they do but do useless welfare dependent sociology grad snowflakes have change against the cold anger of gun loving patriots who have shit upon for decades.

They would do well to STFU and sit the fuck down.

I really hope it doesn't come to that.

That chap with the 'Jesus will judge you' jacket on cracks me up every time. 

Edited by Strawberry

2 hours ago, wherebee said:

Good thread.

Yep. Bavaria, the former east and Austria. Particurlarly in Austria, where I believe the elite, and indeed the business establishment, are known to be patriotic/nationalistic. It isnt a point of shame. Its a national past-time, right upto using any excuse to don traditional dress. 

The anglo/american business community however would sell their own granny in exchange for more foreign wage slaves, completely blind to the fact that once those slaves get votes, they'll vote that same business establishment out of their wealth.