• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Father ted goes down the rabbit hole

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45777689

The co-creator of Father Ted has been given a verbal warning by police for alleged harassment following a row on Twitter with a transgender woman. 

Graham Linehan was told by West Yorkshire Police not to contact Stephanie Hayden. 

She reported him for referring to her as a "he", and for tweeting the names she used before transitioning. Miss Hayden, 45, is now suing the writer.

Mr Linehan, 50, told the So-Called BBC he is also considering taking action against her.

Just now, Soft lad said:

couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Don’t know anything about him tbh but father read was brilliant. Can you imagine doing a similar programme about an imam?   

Funny :D

Biter bit, for all that I thought Father Ted was excellent Linehan has truned into a pompous remoaner SJW who would usually be the one criticiisng other people for "this sort of thing"; so it's a bit late for him to have an outbreak of common sense now tbh.

3600276-down_with_this_sort_of_thing.jpg

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Biter bit, for all that I thought Father Ted was excellent Linehan has truned into a pompous remoaner SJW who would usually be the one criticiisng other people for "this sort of thing"; so it's a bit late for him to have an outbreak of common sense now tbh.

Everybody will fall.

You don't build a totalitarian police state by being tolerant.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

The other thing to criticise father ted/Linehan for is that it gave first exposure to that odious twat Graham Norton. 

I am very worried about what is going on here with this trans thing. I know I am a bore for keeping saying it, but I suspect that the vast majority of trans people just wish to get on with their lives without any of this militant stuff.

That they are now being brought into the public arena by, IMPO, militants on both sides of the argument must be a great concern for most of them.

It is also worth noting that groups in our society that have often considered themselves to be the pinnacle of virture when it comes to tolerance of minorities and of the LGBT community, namely feminists and luvvies, are now being very hostile towards trans people.

For every dick - pun intended - so-called trans person who is basically a bloke wanting to use the ladies or who wishes to be in a female jail I suspect that there are thousands just hoping that no one gives them a second look when they are out and about.

I have no idea what the above argument is between the writer and the trans person nor do I really care. It generally seems to be getting out of hand though and I fear someone is going to be badly injured, if not killed, soon.

Just a few more thoughts.

I get the impression that someone sat down and thought about how to ramp up discord in the Western countries further. They couldn't go after the gay or lesbian communities as they are fairly numerous now. They are also quite sizeable numbers in broadcasters, tech social media giants, etc. But trans folk are a much smaller minority and, by their very nature, are more inclinded to 'hide' rather than to go on the offensive.

So they have gone after the trans folk.

I would be very worried now if I was a gay male or female. I would have to ask myself who is next.

What is happening just reinforces to me how gullible and easily to manipulate so many so-called feminists and the media luvvies lot are. How their views on tolerance, equality, etc, have just been thrown out of the window when it comes to trans people. Talk about mob mentality.

28 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I am very worried about what is going on here with this trans thing. I know I am a bore for keeping saying it, but I suspect that the vast majority of trans people just wish to get on with their lives without any of this militant stuff.

That they are now being brought into the public arena by, IMPO, militants on both sides of the argument must be a great concern for most of them.

It is also worth noting that groups in our society that have often considered themselves to be the pinnacle of virture when it comes to tolerance of minorities and of the LGBT community, namely feminists and luvvies, are now being very hostile towards trans people.

For every dick - pun intended - so-called trans person who is basically a bloke wanting to use the ladies or who wishes to be in a female jail I suspect that there are thousands just hoping that no one gives them a second look when they are out and about.

I have no idea what the above argument is between the writer and the trans person nor do I really care. It generally seems to be getting out of hand though and I fear someone is going to be badly injured, if not killed, soon.

Exactly.  I don't wish to discuss the subject with MtF with whom I work but he just wants to be left alone.

He is probably horrified by the actions of people like "Lily" Madigan if he ever hears about them.

It's going to be similar as to how I would feel if I was a Liverpool fan after Heysel and finding myself being grouped in with murderers and those sick enough to celebrate them.

36 minutes ago, Fischer said:

Nearly posted that myself in its own thread. Very good video.. Dankula being surprisingly magnanimous (but clearly savouring the beautiful moment of karma).

33 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just a few more thoughts.

I get the impression that someone sat down and thought about how to ramp up discord in the Western countries further. They couldn't go after the gay or lesbian communities as they are fairly numerous now. They are also quite sizeable numbers in broadcasters, tech social media giants, etc. But trans folk are a much smaller minority and, by their very nature, are more inclinded to 'hide' rather than to go on the offensive.

So they have gone after the trans folk.

I would be very worried now if I was a gay male or female. I would have to ask myself who is next.

What is happening just reinforces to me how gullible and easily to manipulate so many so-called feminists and the media luvvies lot are. How their views on tolerance, equality, etc, have just been thrown out of the window when it comes to trans people. Talk about mob mentality.

Nah, the trannies started it by starting to insist that they be treated like a woman in all circumstances despite still having a penis, including insisting that lesbians accommodate their "lady penises".

3 minutes ago, This Time said:

Nah, the trannies started it by starting to insist that they be treated like a woman in all circumstances despite still having a penis, including insisting that lesbians accommodate their "lady penises".

All of them? Did tens of thousands of UK trans people march on Downing Street and tens of thousands more on Washington?

The few activists that I have seen in the media who have demanded this give me serious doubt whether they are actually trans - let's see what they identify as in 10 or 20 years.

1 hour ago, Fischer said:

Dankula came over as brilliant in that video.

The 1st view I had of the controversial "pug dog" clip, I thought "what a horrible man". But I had never heard of him and didn't know anything about him. So I just realise it was comedic. 

Once I realised (from being on here) that he was being funny, I got it instantly. And now I really like the bloke.

Yes he looks a bit scary but I prefer to listen to what he has to say than judge his looks. And I really like what he has to say. Go Dankula!

16 minutes ago, This Time said:

As TMT intimated that is a tiny handful of loons.

They are as representative of trasngenders as the NUS is of students: i.e. not remotely so.

Though, as with the NUS, they would like you to think that they are speaking for every one of them.

3 minutes ago, spunko said:

He's an obnoxious arse. I don't understand why he's even getting involved with these weirdos in the first place,  most people run a mile. 

whos that? linehan? dunkula? that guy in the gimp mask? Im so confused.

Oh, hang on a sec, i dont actually give two hoots about any of them, could be a great new reality tv show, lock all 3 up in a house with loadsa cameras and a full set of steak knives and wait.

Id pay absolutely no money whatsoever to not watch that.