• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Lions led by donkeys, updated for the modern age

13 hours ago, One percent said:

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201810081068702261-craig-mackey-police-westminster/

The inquest into the death of a terrorist who attacked the Houses of Parliament in London last year has heard embarrassing details about a police chief. Sir Craig Mackey's actions have been widely lampooned on social media.

Sir Craig Mackey, who was acting Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police at the time of the attack in March 2017, told an inquest how he cowered in a locked car.

"I had no personal protective equipment, no radio, two colleagues with me who were quite traumatised by what they had seen, so we moved out and I began co-ordinating the response you saw. My instinct was not the right response, I was in shirtsleeves, with no radio, I didn't know if the attack was on going," Sir Craig told the inquest into the death of Khalid Masood.

So, three cops in a car, at least one very senior.  Two traumatised and the third aided and abetted them all to run away.  No wonder we are in the state we are  

They could have driven the car at him.

I would.

Scaredy cat.

Vast forests were cut down to publish various reports and opinion peuices on this attack.

Lots of 'Where were the  police?' type comments.

Well, now we come to inquest, we know - hiding in a car, locking the doors.

On 09/10/2018 at 21:25, One percent said:

He is a “sir”. That should be stripped immediately 

Sir Spineless Shit.

26 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

No, needs a record, process.

Im fine with this esp. As it flushed out Sir PC Yella.

13 minutes ago, ILikeCake said:

That's an obscene amount of money for a public sector pension. No matter the circumstances.

But thinking about it, wouldn't the lifetime limit on pension contributions kick in before you got to such a big figure?

2 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

That's an obscene amount of money for a public sector pension. No matter the circumstances.

But thinking about it, wouldn't the lifetime limit on pension contributions kick in before you got to such a big figure?

Interesting question.  20x = £3m.  Not sure how that would work given clearly above LTA.

11 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

Only for pensiosn where you have to pay the subs yourself.

Gdiot should have applied the same rule to public sector, non contrib pensions.

Easy enough to work out the annuity equivalent.

BBC celebrating the 30th anniversary of Islamic terrorism:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-45856000

This stuck out - copper who was 18 when he went to Lockerbie:

'Now retired, the 48-year-old is one of five men representing the emergency services who are taking part in a transatlantic fundraising bike ride to mark the 30th anniversary.'

The Chief Scaredy Cat and this bloke is why you are getting poice cuts-- the pensions are not viable.

The Chief scaredy cat,  55ish - thats 30 years of index linked 150k/y - 1.5mish.

In the unfortunate copper you are talking 40 years pension after 25 years service.

55 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Only for pensiosn where you have to pay the subs yourself.

Gdiot should have applied the same rule to public sector, non contrib pensions.

Easy enough to work out the annuity equivalent.

BBC celebrating the 30th anniversary of Islamic terrorism:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-45856000

This stuck out - copper who was 18 when he went to Lockerbie:

'Now retired, the 48-year-old is one of five men representing the emergency services who are taking part in a transatlantic fundraising bike ride to mark the 30th anniversary.'

The Chief Scaredy Cat and this bloke is why you are getting poice cuts-- the pensions are not viable.

The Chief scaredy cat,  55ish - thats 30 years of index linked 150k/y - 1.5mish.

In the unfortunate copper you are talking 40 years pension after 25 years service.

These pensions are totally unsustainable. Just consider that for every post of Chief Constable there are probably 3 or 4 retirees all being paid their full pension of 60% (or more) of their final salary. That's about 2.5 times more being paid out in pensions than to the current serving Chief.

Repeat this for every public sector role. Madness.