• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
maynardgravy

Reason(s) for mass immigration

The MAIN reason for mass immigration is... (pick only 1, anonymous)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. The MAIN reason for mass immigration is... (pick only 1, anonymous)

• Purely economic - short term fix to population decline (pensions etc)
    • A ponzi scheme for our banker friends to gain endless debt slaves - sod the consequences
    • Greater Israel project - empty the surrounding region and destabilise everywhere else - they have to go somewhere
    • Eurabia pact/Barcelona agreement - Saudi-influenced agenda in return for uninterrupted oil flow
    • Our leaders despise Britain and all it stands for
    • Kalergi plan - stop the plebs from fighting by making everyone the same
    • Keep house/property/land prices artificially high
    • White-guilt/Cultural Marxism/Barbara Spectre etc
    • Take your tin-foil hat off, mass immigration is great!
    • Other / Not sure

1. Because where you live is shit. And even if London is shit you'll still be in a better place than you are now.

2. Benefits. We really are the land of milk and honey. The promised land.

Posted (edited)

Okay - I've just buggered this up - was meant to be a poll and went horribly wrong.

How do you create a poll? I add the question/options and it just takes me back to topic after trying to submit? Annoying!!!

Edited by maynardgravy

14 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

That's how they are tempted here and it could be stopped by having contribution based benefits.  The issue is afaict that they, whoever they are, want mass immigration.  

My guess is that it is the destruction of the west.  Enemies of the west are therefore behind this.  Not sure who these are either.

Just off to craft another hat.....xD

I actually believe that this is all in line with the idea of a 'New World Order'. No boarders, no nations. And to get that you have to destroy the current world setup. The Globalists whom desire this are using the morons who subscribe to cultural marxism to help bring down the west. Only, this NWO won't be communism in it's traditional sense - it'll be much, much worse. Proper enslavement of humanity.

I don't think it'll ever happen though. I predict a civil war will break out in the west and the indigenous population will win.

What happens then is any ones guess...

1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

Okay - I've just buggered this up - was meant to be a poll and went horribly wrong.

How do you create a poll? I add the question/options and it just takes me back to topic after trying to submit? Annoying!!!

It's a bit strange, you have to enter the question twice, then add the options, and click Submit. If you want to PM me the options I can add it for you.

Other:

The continuation of pedophile child sex rings that have been used to exert control of various leaders down the years, noticeably increasing from Heath onwards.

Posted (edited)

Get low IQ suggestible people to invade the Christian West and then out breed  the productive indigenous high IQ people using government welfare.

Get low IQ people to hate those doing better them with theeventually genociding indigenous high IQ people.

Think the above is daft.

Remember Zimbabwe.

Think about how white South Africans are being treated now.

Both Zimbabwe and SA are now Communist countries.

Old commi control trick is to wipe out the intelligentsia e.g. The Killing Fields or Cultural Revolution so they have an easy ride with no viable opposition.

Get this...

I recently saw some a US black leftist recently on YT claiming America would be like Apartheid South Africa soon with a minority of whites ruling a black majority.

I found the comparison chilling.

Edited by JackieO

4 hours ago, sarahbell said:

1. Because where you live is shit. And even if London is shit you'll still be in a better place than you are now.

There isn't an option to cover this very well so I won't vote I don't think.

Even though some of the tinfoilhat type options probably have at least some truth in them, I believe Sarah's post describes the biggest factors. 

6 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Probably the reason for the que to get here ,but i`m pretty sure this is not the reason TPTB are pushing for open doors 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Probably the reason for the que to get here ,but i`m pretty sure this is not the reason TPTB are pushing for open doors 

But it's a symptom not a cause. They could end generous benefits tomorrow if they wanted to. The crux is why they don't want to?

Edited by The Generation Game

7 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

But it's a symptom not a cause. They could end generous benefits tomorrow if they wanted to. The crux is why they don't want to?

The benefits thing is a draw for sure but why punish the indigenous by taking away a safety net (although it`s being abused) ,it would be far easier to end immigration or limit it to a points based/ you fully support yourself or fuck off system  

I think the question on the poll should be why do you think the TPTB want immigration 

As for your last point my first point could be part of the answer the other could be that safety net encourages immigration of all kinds not just the scroungers 

23 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

This is the million dollar question.  the establishment are encouraging these people to come here.  The question, as GG says is why?

In the case of Labour, they assume that new poor immigrants will always vote for Labour. They do for a while unless they get to a Tower Hamlets situation and vote for their won man or in some cases they bocome well enough off to fear Labour.

The so called Tory party are scred to be called racist and want to virtue signal above all else. I reckon that a new centrist would be well to the right of the current so called Tories. 

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

This is the million dollar question.  the establishment are encouraging these people to come here.  The question, as GG says is why?

I think that was the point of the poll :D and on another point it should be any people as in they don`t care 

My choice was 1 and 2 but i would concede the twats behind 2 could have caused No 1 on purpose to enable the point in 2 to come to fruition  

35 minutes ago, One percent said:

White guilt, wanting to be nice, fear of being racist?

39 minutes ago, One percent said:

Because the banks, other big political donors (including probably Saudis) and employers lobby groups say so. Drive labour costs down, house prices up, keep the economy growing, it's win-win for the elite. They are not negatively affected by it.