• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Wellness eggs

12 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Is this related to the two recent kinder egg stories discussed on here, or a separate thing all together?  

Aren't these just a posh bint's deluded way of buying a sex toy whilst convincing herself that she is not buying a sex toy? I can only imagine the afternoon girlie discussion about them over their skinny avocado and beetroot lattes.

Did Gwyneth also sell vibrating jade sausages that help ladies rediscover their gi? 

15 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Bought by those same women who used to believe the claim that fresh semen was a powerful anti-aging elixir.

Do you have their numbers?

9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Aren't these just a posh bint's deluded way of buying a sex toy whilst convincing herself that she is not buying a sex toy? I can only imagine the afternoon girlie discussion about them over their skinny avocado and beetroot lattes.

Did Gwyneth also sell vibrating jade sausages that help ladies rediscover their gi? 

Save time and money by using the avocados and beetroots instead

8 hours ago, spygirl said:

Just ring 36 24 36 hey

While the deed could be considered dirty,  I think 42-39-56 are the numbers you might be looking for if it's Rosie you're after.

</ACDCPEDANTMODE>

5 hours ago, sbn said:

While the deed could be considered dirty,  I think 42-39-56 are the numbers you might be looking for if it's Rosie you're after.

</ACDCPEDANTMODE>

Right band, wrong song.

If you're having trouble with the high school head
He's giving you the blues
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed
Here's what you gotta do:
Pick up the phone, I'm always home
Call me anytime

[Pre-Chorus]
Just ring: 3-6, 2-4, 3-6, hey
I lead a life of crime

Dear oh dear. Stick to Bros.

<ACDCPEDANTPEDANT MODE OFF>

51 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I think you'll find..... <takes observers book of ac\dc from the anorak pocket,   and shoves sellotaped glasses to the very top of the nose with middle finger>..... while you have correctly quoted the often (twice) used triple couplet number structure used by our Australo-celtic rockers..... that the subject of the thread was applying (man)butter to a lady whom there did seem to be a "whole lot of".  AFAIK nobody was having trouble with their high school head,  or double dealing with their best freind.  So I maintain my particular quoted numbers were correct.