• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl 🏆

Where's Jamal?

6 hours ago, spygirl said:

00100359-460x290.jpeg

No idea.

BBC going to town on theory.

A crack hit squad of Saudi hitmen turned up and chopped him into bits.

I find that hard to believe ... Ive never seen a Saudi do any work, ever.

To be fair, they can be a dab hand with a long sharp blade.

Global open season on critics everywhere.

https://www.channel4.com/news/saudi-arabia-under-pressure-over-khashoggi-disappearance

https://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/defender-realm-did-jamal-khashoggi-know-too-much-1084333312

Owen Jones 🌹Verified account @OwenJones84 2h2 hours ago  🌹 Retweeted Owen Jones 🌹

Oh wow. Con Coughlin has deleted his Twitter account.https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1050762279787089920 

Owen Jones 🌹 added,

Owen Jones 🌹Verified account @OwenJones84
A thread. The Telegraph's Defence Editor churns out Saudi propaganda after going to a Saudi party. He is married to Katherine Bergen who worked for Meade Hall & Associates, paid…
Show this thread
10:49 am - 13 Oct 2018 

who gives a fuck if they made him into a keebab and sold him to the locals,its 1 person dead sad for friends and family agreed.however lets look at the bigger picture how many did blair send to die and how many hundreds of thousands died in the aftermath....i think its time to quote stalin but i cant be arsed

I find it odd that Branson and all the other luvvies are 'revisiting' their investments in Saudi because some muslim brotherhood dude 'might' have been killed, but seemed to have no problem with 'sodomites' being executed, blasphemers whipped etc.

Same way I found it odd that celebrities lined up to demand we basically transplant the population of Syria into western europe, but were largely silent on Darfur.

38 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

I find it odd that Branson and all the other luvvies are 'revisiting' their investments in Saudi because some muslim brotherhood dude 'might' have been killed, but seemed to have no problem with 'sodomites' being executed, blasphemers whipped etc.

Now that you mention it it does seem odd. Is it a case of follow my leader or is it an orchestrated outrage?

1 hour ago, PatronizingGit said:

Same way I found it odd that celebrities lined up to demand we basically transplant the population of Syria into western europe, but were largely silent on Darfur.

The irony is not lost on me particularly has the house of Saudi funds terrorism I'm pissed I'm in my local but im

starting to think Iran are liberal

20 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

DpaQ9HPXUAAVwsQ.jpg

4 replies . 60 retweets 87 likes 

I don't think he was whacked for being a western liberal. Much more likely he was targeted as part of the struggle for supremacy in the Middle East between the various regional big powers Saudi, Turkey, Iran and not to be forgotten Egypt.

The fact he was planning to move to Istanbul with his Turkish wife and like Erdogan was chummy with the Muslim brotherhood was probably much more important. The western MSM can just about get their head around the Shia/Sunni divide but don't really report much on the equally important divides in the Sunni world particularly between Arabs/non Arabs and between  Wahhabism and the Muslim brotherhood. Important to remember that it is not long ago historically that the Turks ruled Saudi.

10 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

They also care about people that are definitely, 100% guaranteed not journalists. (Got that, Boris?)

Is #FreeTommy a journalist?

The syllogism seems to be:

We care about journalists
We don't care about TR's liberty or safety
Therefore TR cannot be a journalist...

33 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I don't think he was whacked for being a western liberal. Much more likely he was targeted as part of the struggle for supremacy in the Middle East between the various regional big powers Saudi, Turkey, Iran and not to be forgotten Egypt.

The fact he was planning to move to Istanbul with his Turkish wife and like Erdogan was chummy with the Muslim brotherhood was probably much more important. The western MSM can just about get their head around the Shia/Sunni divide but don't really report much on the equally important divides in the Sunni world particularly between Arabs/non Arabs and between  Wahhabism and the Muslim brotherhood. Important to remember that it is not long ago historically that the Turks ruled Saudi.

Well the line was - Jamal was a critic of the Saudigov.

People in the West instantly assume that he was asking for a more liberal, tolerant country.

Where as the reality is he was probably lobbying for a more pure, brutal regime.

Got his wish then.

54 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I don't think he was whacked for being a western liberal.

This is the line taken by his sometime colleague, John Bradley, in the Spectator this week. Despite living in the West, he was a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, and therefore became part of MBS's clean-up operation. Grimness meets grimness.

1 hour ago, Bod said:

This is the line taken by his sometime colleague, John Bradley, in the Spectator this week. Despite living in the West, he was a supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood, and therefore became part of MBS's clean-up operation. Grimness meets grimness.

That article us well worth reading and book marking. The bits about Kashoggi having the dirt on 911 is particularly interesting. Lots of people would want to shut his mouth permanently on that topic and not just in the Arab world

Ironically, I think if Kashoggi  had been advocating topless go go dancers parading on the streets of Riyadh he would still be alive as that sort of thinking would have been seen as no real threat to the House of Saud. Western liberals just cant get their head round the fact that their thinking about the Middle East is a million miles from the brutal reality. MBS, Sisi, Erdogan,  Assad etc are all variations on a theme. We should not judge them on whether they fulfil some idealised model of government but more on the degree of threat they pose to us.

Edited by Virgil Caine

2 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

Is #FreeTommy a journalist?

The syllogism seems to be:

We care about journalists
We don't care about TR's liberty or safety
Therefore TR cannot be a journalist...

Tommy Robinson Real Name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, former leader of extreme far right group the English Defence League and alleged former football hooligan will never be described as a journalist. For eternity, even if he lives to 120, he will always be Tommy Robinson Real Name Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, former leader of extreme far right group the English Defence League and alleged former football hooligan. 

Trump gave the green light to criticise the journalistic profession. It's now open season to attack critics. Turkey, China, Saudi Arabia, nowhere is safe if you criticise the government or become a nuisance. Especially not UK.

Ask Tommy! 

On 13/10/2018 at 23:18, sleepwello'nights said:

Now that you mention it it does seem odd. Is it a case of follow my leader or is it an orchestrated outrage?

and another one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6275215/Gerard-Butler-cancels-Saudi-trip-journalists-disappearance.html

somehow i feel like our governments are going to rope us into internal saudi affairs.

18 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

and another one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6275215/Gerard-Butler-cancels-Saudi-trip-journalists-disappearance.html

somehow i feel like our governments are going to rope us into internal saudi affairs.

So after someone was hunted and killed and chopped up i didn't feel like promoting my film, Hunter Killer for a bit.

Understandable...-_-