• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl 🏆

More of Brown's bouncing babies

Ive mentioned before that the NHS/DoH suddenty stopped being forthcomign with the nubmer of live Downs births i nthe UK.

From the invention of the pill to, oh, 2005ish, the live brith trned was a sloping downward line.

The stats used to be published every few years of so.

I cant find the stats any more. Must be some reason for that ... as I see a 40+ tax creditor puhsing aroudn their Downs kids.

Here's aother of Brown's fuckup panning out:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45806008

'Number of newborn babies taken into care doubles - report'

Baby = ££££ = no need to work == dossers breeding like rabbits.

' Data shows that over eight years the number of newborns subject to care proceedings has more than doubled, from 1,039 in 2007-8 to 2,447 in 2016-17. '

Oh look, there's that uptick post 2005ish again.

59 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45806008

'Number of newborn babies taken into care doubles - report'

Baby = ££££ = no need to work == dossers breeding like rabbits.

' Data shows that over eight years the number of newborns subject to care proceedings has more than doubled, from 1,039 in 2007-8 to 2,447 in 2016-17. '

Oh look, there's that uptick post 2005ish again.

Around half of the mothers - 47% - had already had older children taken into care, indicating that for 53% this was their first baby.

Someone in Ardwick kept popping them out. Smack head bitch should have been sterilised after the first one was took into care.
Human rights my arse.

Interesting the lowest rate is in London, highest in Yorks/Humber. London of course being 'hyper diverse' (very non-white) Yorks and humber being whiter (though not as white, nor as 'deprived' as the North East) 

I can't imagine many Muslim (or asian in general) parents being happy about the state seizing their kids. 

Still, more vulnerable, state raised meat for the Pakistani rape gangs in another 5-10 years. 

Full report here...

https://www.nuffieldfjo.org.uk/app/nuffield/files-module/local/documents/Born into Care_Final Report_10 Oct 2018.pdf

Overall, to me at least, the numbers still look fairly small. 

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Around half of the mothers - 47% - had already had older children taken into care, indicating that for 53% this was their first baby.

Someone in Ardwick kept popping them out. Smack head bitch should have been sterilised after the first one was took into care.
Human rights my arse.

No one though thinks of the rights of the babies do they 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

No one though thinks of the rights of the babies do they 

My friends kids school does this stop over trip trip - I think its 4 days at a PGL type place.

Anyhow, this trip has been going for eyrs - sort of rite of passage at the school. Las tyear at junior - 10/11 yo.

Its costs around ~300 for 4 nights stop over, so its long way from a Rugby team tour of Aus or a ski trip school fuckwittery.

Each year, theres normaly just one or two out of a year ntake of ~120 who dont do it - loon parents, feckless parent spent school trip money of booze, veyr fat kid, relgious loon etc etc.

This year,. about a fifth of the year did not go. And theyve had so much shit that they are thinking of stopping it as 'It excludes porrer children'

I pointed out that previously, parents would have put in a few extra shifts to pay for this - 300 kid/head, even if you have twins (and I know someone who does and had to do this) you work a few extra shifts over summer, cash in hand if ness.

Its striking that change has been so fucing sudden - 1/2 to 30 not going, within a years.

This is down to tax credits. These kid would have been bon 2018-11 = 2007. The planning for the kids would have happeend a few years earlier - Lets have some kids and get taxx credit mone yand we dont have to work much! And Im being serious here.

So youve got a 30/50% of parents who are so fucking feckless and lazy (a lot of tax credits kids did go, their parnts saving up). But a good 30% are so indolent that they cannot be arsed to loan or save or work.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

My friends kids school does this stop over trip trip - I think its 4 days at a PGL type place.

Anyhow, this trip has been going for eyrs - sort of rite of passage at the school. Las tyear at junior - 10/11 yo.

Its costs around ~300 for 4 nights stop over, so its long way from a Rugby team tour of Aus or a ski trip school fuckwittery.

Each year, theres normaly just one or two out of a year ntake of ~120 who dont do it - loon parents, feckless parent spent school trip money of booze, veyr fat kid, relgious loon etc etc.

This year,. about a fifth of the year did not go. And theyve had so much shit that they are thinking of stopping it as 'It excludes porrer children'

I pointed out that previously, parents would have put in a few extra shifts to pay for this - 300 kid/head, even if you have twins (and I know someone who does and had to do this) you work a few extra shifts over summer, cash in hand if ness.

Its striking that change has been so fucing sudden - 1/2 to 30 not going, within a years.

This is down to tax credits. These kid would have been bon 2018-11 = 2007. The planning for the kids would have happeend a few years earlier - Lets have some kids and get taxx credit mone yand we dont have to work much! And Im being serious here.

So youve got a 30/50% of parents who are so fucking feckless and lazy (a lot of tax credits kids did go, their parnts saving up). But a good 30% are so indolent that they cannot be arsed to loan or save or work.

I had a disagreement with my kids primary school as they were charging us all extra for trips to subsidise free trips for the poorer parents.  We had a wacking great mortgage and could hardly keep our heads above water.  I brought this up, but no, coz we were not on bennies, we were seen as rich and a soft target.

between a rock and a hard place on this.  Did I deprive my child or sub the feckless?  Suffice to say, once they had left the school, I breathed a sigh of relief 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I had a disagreement with my kids primary school as they were charging us all extra for trips to subsidise free trips for the poorer parents.  We had a wacking great mortgage and could hardly keep our heads above water.  I brought this up, but no, coz we were not on bennies, we were seen as rich and a soft target.

between a rock and a hard place on this.  Did I deprive my child or sub the feckless?  Suffice to say, once they had left the school, I breathed a sigh of relief 

Im OK with 1 or 2 rtips a term - of the £10 a head.

And Id be OK with this - last year, a few 100.

I am not OK with fuckign ski trips. I dont go skiing and Mrs can ski like er a skiier, and knows you cannot learn in 5 days.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

I think I'd have told them clearly that I would pay the cost for my child and, if that were not enough, I'd be asking why my child was excluded from the trip

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Im OK with 1 or 2 rtips a term - of the £10 a head.

And Id be OK with this - last year, a few 100.

I am not OK with fuckign ski trips. I dont go skiing and Mrs can ski like er a skiier, and knows you cannot learn in 5 days.

I’m not ok with paying for the offspring of others though 

1 minute ago, sukuinage said:

I think I'd have told them clearly that I would pay the cost for my child and, if that were not enough, I'd be asking why my child was excluded from the trip

Ah, but the shame that came down on you for this. Head was a loon. Complete loon. 

Edit to add, she would also take it out on your child. I had to make her apologise for her behaviour to my eldest on one occasion. Loon. 

Edited by One percent

Just now, sukuinage said:

teacher friend says they can't exclude kids from some trips even if the parents don't pay.
Only a problem when it's a large number of kids parents refusing to pay.

1 minute ago, sarahbell said:

teacher friend says they can't exclude kids from some trips even if the parents don't pay.

My kids are, or were as there's only one there now, at an international school in Germany.  They had yearly (five) trips in the primary and two trips in the seniors.  If you don't pay, you don't go but the trips are compulsory.  Fortunately they keep the costs down to reasonable levels - the ski trip for five days was under €300

6 hours ago, sukuinage said:

My kids are, or were as there's only one there now, at an international school in Germany.  They had yearly (five) trips in the primary and two trips in the seniors.  If you don't pay, you don't go but the trips are compulsory.  Fortunately they keep the costs down to reasonable levels - the ski trip for five days was under €300

BotLet #2 is off to a neighbouring European capital city for a couple of days soon. The trip is related to BotLet's IGCSE coursework and I was pleasantly surprised at how low they managed to keep the cost. Much better value than the 'cultural' trips they were subjected to in their primary years. Or 'shopping excursions for thick, rich expat kids' as BotLet #1 described them.

Just to get 1%'s blood pressure rising still higher. I overheard the following conversation on a bus in the UK many years ago:

"So, you going on that trip for your school next week, then?"

"Yeah"

"How much are they charging?"

"A tenner [told you it was a long time ago], but I just gave the form in and told them me mam couldn't afford the voluntary contribution, coz we're skint. So I've got ten quid more spending money now!"

19 hours ago, sarahbell said:

If the trip is in school hours then technically they can't make you pay and can't exclude you. They are allowed to charge for transport though.

32 minutes ago, the gardener said:

If the trip is in school hours then technically they can't make you pay and can't exclude you. They are allowed to charge for transport though.

Not if you refuse to pay they can’t...  this was my argument with my kids school, they added it to the cost charged to those who were being made to pay “coz you are not in receipt of Bennie”. Iirc, the charge was 15 quid to go somewhere local.  Might have been more. 

On 10/10/2018 at 12:49, spygirl said:

A random point to pick up on, but when I was 13 I got to the point of attempting parallel turns after four 2-hour lessons on a dry ski slope. When I got on the actual snow I was away.

I think that ski trip cost my parents something like 500 quid for a week, in 1993. It was bloody brilliant though.