DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Low skilled immigration is not a benefit to the U.K.

macca

1 minute ago, MrXxx said:

So do you include both the Newfies and the Quebecois in that grouping?! :-) :-) :-)

Have not a clue. Maybe I should have said long term rather than new arrivals. :)

The PAYE working masses generally have no idea of how tax credits/universal credit works or how much equivalent in salary it amounts to.

All they hear of in the MSM is food banks, and how worse off people are on universal credit.

My mum was telling me the other day about her friend’s son and his Polish girlfriend. She has a child from a former relationship and doesn’t want him moving in the place. My mum explained that even though she gets help towards the rent with universal credits she works very hard in three jobs.

My mum couldn’t quite believe it when I told her she would have a full £1200 rent paid which is under the LHA, and that the three jobs would be to meet the income requirements for universal credit on top.

And that’s the kicker with Browns tax credit shitshow. Everyone looks to be working ‘hard’ while maintaining the charade, so Mr/Mrs working/struggling Joe Average hasn’t got a clue where their taxes are going. That’s why tax credits haven’t got the ‘shame’ attached to them like unemployed benefits in the 80’s.

But as I’ve said before we’re going to have a hell of a lot of 50 year old mums turfed out by private landlords when they’re kids grow old enough and come out the education system. Absolute time short sighted time-bomb.

17 minutes ago, Sideysid said:

The PAYE working masses generally have no idea of how tax credits/universal credit works or how much equivalent in salary it amounts to.

All they hear of in the MSM is food banks, and how worse off people are on universal credit.

My mum was telling me the other day about her friend’s son and his Polish girlfriend. She has a child from a former relationship and doesn’t want him moving in the place. My mum explained that even though she gets help towards the rent with universal credits she works very hard in three jobs.

My mum couldn’t quite believe it when I told her she would have a full £1200 rent paid which is under the LHA, and that the three jobs would be to meet the income requirements for universal credit on top.

And that’s the kicker with Browns tax credit shitshow. Everyone looks to be working ‘hard’ while maintaining the charade, so Mr/Mrs working/struggling Joe Average hasn’t got a clue where their taxes are going. That’s why tax credits haven’t got the ‘shame’ attached to them like unemployed benefits in the 80’s.

But as I’ve said before we’re going to have a hell of a lot of 50 year old mums turfed out by private landlords when they’re kids grow old enough and come out the education system. Absolute time short sighted time-bomb.

I’m convinced it is deliberately hidden from the sap working tax payer. All this talk about food banks is just obfuscation. I mean really, who exactly needs them?  

13 hours ago, Sideysid said:

No. That has been sorted.

My assistant, single mother of four, has seen her benefits taper from £2k per month to very little as the kids have turned 18.

But all the kids have got jobs, but can't afford to leave home. So now they are a four income household.

Not sure they are not an outlier though.

Archived