• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

We must be able to criticise Islam without fear of being branded Islamophobes

Khalid Masood's ideology may be a perversion of Islam — but it is a version of it, and we shouldn't shy away from saying so.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3193250/we-must-be-able-to-criticise-islam-without-fear-of-being-branded-islamophobes/

This is a point that I frequently find myself wanting to make. Given that religion is a matter of personal choice (unlike one's nationality, sexuality etc) then surely everybody who isn't a muslim is "islamophobic" to a greater or lesser extent - in the sense that they clearly must find it unpalatable, unconvincing or just generally not compelling for whatever reason.

So when I see non-muslims defending islam I always want to ask them - why aren't you a muslim then? What's wrong with islam?

http://disobedientmedia.com/london-mayors-ties-to-extremism-call-commitment-to-fighting-terror-into-question/

I didn't pay much attention to the Sadiq Khan sections, but section 3 is interesting. There have been quite a few of these kind of incidents lately where there's no convincing explanation and they are quickly memory holed in the mainstream media.

Edited by ThePiltdownMan

5 minutes ago, This Time said:

Pretty close to the mark, of course we all know here that the 'extremists' are practising Islam in its purest form.

It is wortth pointing out that the LBC presenter quoted in that article talking about it being time to make fun of people who follow religions... then chose to make comments that basically mocked Christianity and Judaism but did not mock anything about Islam.

2 hours ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

http://disobedientmedia.com/london-mayors-ties-to-extremism-call-commitment-to-fighting-terror-into-question/

I didn't pay much attention to the Sadiq Khan sections, but section 3 is interesting. There have been quite a few of these kind of incidents lately where there's no convincing explanation and they are quickly memory holed in the mainstream media.

Thanks for the link, I had a feeling some news was being suppressed but that list is longer than I thought.

56 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

tumblr_okhyrodsMe1u1w3aqo1_500.jpg

That poor man.

Is it just me or does the guy's head on the top right look like a really bad photoshop?

EDIT: please ignore me. This was bugging me, so I googled bit more and found the original of the top photo. It's genuine.

Edited by DeepLurker

Anyone happen to know how many Ahmadiyya Muslims there are in the UK?

Nevermind, found it. The answer is 25k (so less than half of the number that downloaded al-Qaeda's magazine in a three month period).

Edited by This Time

I think a lot of the LGBT community have been outsiders for so long that their default setting is to stick up for the underdog. They feel Muslims are the underdog and stick up for them...

What a bizarre society ISIS is. You cant watch telly or speak to the opposite sex, however you can go and watch gays get thrown off buildings.

5 minutes ago, This Time said:

Anyone happen to know how many Ahmadiyya Muslims there are in the UK?

There's several 10,000s.

I get the odd FB post after any Islamic outrage. Its always the Amhadis doing their love for everyone routine, or collecting for remembrance poppies.

I point out that the Amadis made up a v small percentage of our Muslims an that the Sunni majority are trying to outright  kill and harrass the Ahmadis.

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I'd rather talk to totty, and not throw gays off buildings, as none have harmed me.

lol, the funny thing is that homosexual sex is widespread in many Arab countries. The heterosexual guys don't have a chance to have a normal relationship so they bum each other.

7 minutes ago, Nosler said:

What a bizarre society ISIS is. You cant watch telly or speak to the opposite sex, however you can go and watch gays get thrown off buildings.

My mum was born and grew up in Iraq. She remembers people being thrown off buildings when she was young. Usually jews back then... there was a breakdown in law and order around 1940 she said and people went mad taking out their hatred on minorities.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

There's several 10,000s.

I get the odd FB post after any Islamic outrage. Its always the Amhadis doing their love for everyone routine, or collecting for remembrance poppies.

I point out that the Amadis made up a v small percentage of our Muslims an that the Sunni majority are trying to outright  kill and harrass the Ahmadis.

Yeah, that's why I asked. Someone on Facebook was using the story of Ahmadiyya Muslims forming a human chain on Westminster Bridge to prove that the majority of muslims are peace-loving. I found the information after I posted - there are only about 25k in the UK.

1 hour ago, Nosler said:

lol, the funny thing is that homosexual sex is widespread in many Arab countries. The heterosexual guys don't have a chance to have a normal relationship so they bum each other.

Indeed! Of course these people are not homosexual however!:o An amount of hypocrisy exists!

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Indeed! Of course these people are not homosexual however!:o An amount of hypocrisy exists!

Did you get your back doors smashed in during your time in the Scrubs...?

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

8 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is wortth pointing out that the LBC presenter quoted in that article talking about it being time to make fun of people who follow religions... then chose to make comments that basically mocked Christianity and Judaism but did not mock anything about Islam.

That's because...like a lot of these idiots....they're scared.

What's wrong with standing up to bullies?

Just now, Wahoo said:

That's because...like a lot of these idiots....they're scared.

What's wrong with standing up to bullies?

Half the media is already scared and silenced. The other half are too stupid to work it out yet. The Sun and Times both running effectively the same editorial today is long overdue.

On 28/03/2017 at 10:08, The Masked Tulip said:

Reminded me of this

2 hours ago, This Time said:

We have to be very wary about commenting on things such as this because an image of the person has been shown. He is just a suspect and hence is innocent until proven otherwise.

Sorry for putting my pedantic hat on but we do not wish to be sued by anyone.

If the article had not shown the suspects face and had just commented that the suspect was 'asian', or any other skin colour or ethnic background, then we could freely discuss it until that person was identified, arrested and charged. However, when you have the face of someone who is a suspect we should not comment on it as, simply, that person might never be arrested yet alone charged or convicted of any crime. Such a person could later then sue anyone who has written anything negative about them. That is the last thing we want.