• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Frightening times.

They will be coming for us soon - for anyone online who questions this islamification bias.

As someone used to say: 100% correct, guaranteed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, lid said:

Should be interesting at speakers corner this afternoon with tommy robinson giving that speech 

Anyone have a link for TR's speech today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, satch said:

From the Express article  '... Blaming the press, ECRI Chair Christian Ahlund, said: “It is no coincidence that racist violence is on the rise in the UK at the same time as we see worrying examples of intolerance and hate speech in the newspapers, online and even among politicians.” 

I suspect the anti-Islamic feeling and intolerance  is due more to seeing kids blown up at a pop concert, is a terrorist  bombing act classed as racist violence or does it not count if it is white kids being blown up and maimed?  If anything the media are way behind many people re their feelings about radical Islam.

Except that the article preceded those incidents by several months. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Based on that Lord Pearson interview, I think it will get covered on the news today (as it will kick off). 

I expect they hope to arrest TR for anything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

She told them to their faces that if she had the power she would sack the lot of them and if they have an issue with the UK whats stopping them moving back to Romania. 

Luckily for her she's not of white british ethnicity. If one of us had said that we would risk being prosecuted for hate speech. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Melchett said:

So “we” can stop people coming in from Germany and deport them immediately if they want to question the political classes or the protected religious group, but we can’t stop people coming in from the same country or deport them if they are a murder, rapist, terrorist, spreading hate speech against the indigenous population etc (and especially if they are any of those and belong to that protected religious group)?

Riggggghhhtt.

I you are a fan of sarcasm watch the vid i posted above its shocking  it aligns perfectly with your post 

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, satch said:

From the Express article  '... Blaming the press, ECRI Chair Christian Ahlund, said: “It is no coincidence that racist violence is on the rise in the UK at the same time as we see worrying examples of intolerance and hate speech in the newspapers, online and even among politicians.” 

I suspect the anti-Islamic feeling and intolerance  is due more to seeing kids blown up at a pop concert, is a terrorist  bombing act classed as racist violence or does it not count if it is white kids being blown up and maimed?  If anything the media are way behind many people re their feelings about radical Islam.

The eu spokesman has got the sequence of events wrong and is exonerating terrorism.  All the more reason to to leave the eu as soon as possible - right now wouldn't be a moment too soon.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Except that the article preceded those incidents by several months. 

'On 7 January 2015 at about 11:30 local time, two brothers, Saïd and Chérif Kouachi, forced their way into the offices of the French satirical weekly newspaper Charlie Hebdo in Paris. Armed with rifles and other weapons, they killed 12 people and injured 11 others. The gunmen identified themselves as belonging to the Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen, which took responsibility for the attack. Several related attacks followed in the Île-de-France region, on 7-8 January 2015. On 9 January 2015 was the Hypercacher kosher supermarket siege, where a terrorist murdered four Jewish hostages and held fifteen other hostages.'

Well I wonder if these two terrorist acts are the sort of 'racist violence' he was alluding too, I assume not as some Jews were murdered and they are the same as the whites being murdered in the Hebdo attack and do not count. So it is difficult to say where this intolerance of radical Islam comes from so let's just shout RACIST RACIST RACIST.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, satch said:

'On 7 January 2015 at about 11:30 local time, two brothers, Saïd and Chérif Kouachi, forced their way into the offices of the French satirical weekly newspaper Charlie Hebdo in Paris. Armed with rifles and other weapons, they killed 12 people and injured 11 others. The gunmen identified themselves as belonging to the Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen, which took responsibility for the attack. Several related attacks followed in the Île-de-France region, on 7-8 January 2015. On 9 January 2015 was the Hypercacher kosher supermarket siege, where a terrorist murdered four Jewish hostages and held fifteen other hostages.'

Well I wonder if these two terrorist acts are the sort of 'racist violence' he was alluding too, I assume not as some Jews were murdered and they are the same as the whites being murdered in the Hebdo attack and do not count. So it is difficult to say where this intolerance of radical Islam comes from so let's just shout RACIST RACIST RACIST.

 

Indeed and eu spokesman also seems to forget that the eu including Britain is still at war with ISIS as a result of the bataclan attack and even though "the allies" (for want of a better description) claim victory ISIS has not signed a surrender document.

Then there's the mass attack on women at Cologne station, the London underground attack and many other extremely awful incidents.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

2.50 tr arrested for dropping litter in hyde park

I don`t know how many will be there but i`m guessing it will be in the thousands ,if he get`s there they will not dare stop him its the getting there that`s the problem he tweeted he was in London  a hour ago so so far so good and by the sound of it hes been rallying support from the black community in Brixton over the last few days if that has been successful the racist angle is going to be a lot harder for the MSM to use to lable the event as far right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 22:12, Bedrag Justesen said:

 

I watched the clip, mindful of the perspective that it was produced by the So-Called BBC. The programme is warning that the Polish government's anti EU stance is causing problems for the Polish people. 

Do you agree with the programmes conclusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.