• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JoeDavola said:

Dunno if this has been posted here already:

PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-23.png

Portugal or Spain it is then, or The Baltic States of Eastern Europe if you can stand the cold weather. Croatia seems a good compromise.

Edited by sleepwello'nights
Spotted population forecasr for Croatia

31 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

That sounds like he`s courting TR and the like if  he /they succeed in that the next general election is going to be very interesting 

He's absolutely right - you have to hit politicians in  the ballot box to have an effect.

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

That sounds like he`s courting TR and the like if  he /they succeed in that the next general election is going to be very interesting 

Him and Lord Pearson. TR should listen

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Him and Lord Pearson. TR should listen

It`s the same guy Lord Pearson was endorsing in the interview 

I think TR is wise to be cautious ,i think Farage was the last politician that did what it said on the box ,but i could see it going the way they wants before the next GE

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

It`s the same guy Lord Pearson was endorsing in the interview 

I think TR is wise to be cautious ,i think Farage was the last politician that did what it said on the box ,but i could see it going the way they wants before the next GE

Yes.

I'm not sure what else TR can do. Just another social medai pundit ? It's short-term at best and the world's riddled wth them at worse, hel'll have to move onto something or stagnate. I can't name any political activsts. OK, I could name TR as he HAS been able to be an activist for a decade of more, so perhaps that blows my argument. But I think the move towards politics will be inevitable if TR wants to persist, even if he doesn't realise it yet.

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Yes.

I'm not sure what else TR can do. Just another social medai pundit ? It's short-term at best and the world's riddled wth them at worse, hel'll have to move onto something or stagnate. I can't name any political activsts. OK, I could name TR as he HAS been able to be an activist for a decade of more, so perhaps that blows my argument. But I think the move towards politics will be inevitable if TR wants to persist, even if he doesn't realise it yet.

I think his aim is media if that fails i think it will be the next step 

Lord Pearson  is after his supporters votes  TR could well nudge a lot of those people to vote for the right party the same could be said for Katie Hopkins 

9 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Torygraph has it too:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/30/isil-beatles-members-say-fair-trial-impossible-uk/

I guess they regret the beheadings in the same way Steptoe regrets the rampant antisemitism in the Labour party. Which is to say, regrets that it's causing him some temporary hassle, not that he regrets at all that it happens. I'd be willing to bet that these two utter cunts will be back in the UK before much longer and slurping up millions of those legal aid pounds the legal "profession" keeps telling us aren't enough for them to keep up their past standards of national self harm.

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

The 'Beatles' label really pisses me off. Not on.

Quite right, the Rolling Stones would be a much better comparison.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

I'd be willing to bet that these two utter cunts will be back in the UK before much longer and slurping up millions of those legal aid pounds the legal "profession" keeps telling us aren't enough for them to keep up their past standards of national self harm.

Perhaps comrade Putin could do us a favour and Novichok the bastards.

At least the government had the courage to revoke their citizenship, my heart bleeds for the whinging muzzer scum.

image.png.fee497d61e6af9e806f0b6dc4e27e036.png

Edited by Chewing Grass

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

Perhaps comrade Putin could do us a favour and Novichok the bastards.

I suspect he'll find it much more entertaining not to sadly. The best option would be to persuade the Yanks to take them with a promise not to execute them - I think life in a US Supermax prison would be a fate worse than death personally. The most likely outcome - I'm sure it's already underway in fact - is that one of those striking lawyers takes the case and gets their citizenship given back to them. After that it'll be back to comfy quarters in Belmarsh with easy access to unlimited quantities of halal fried chicken and impressionable young potential recruits/goat substitutes to the cause for years pending actual charges. If they ever do end up in court then I can't see them getting more than a few years - "due to their religious upbringing these fine young men didn't know they were doing wrong so how can they be guilty of anything serious?" - followed by being given new identities and free board and lodging. At some point they'll probably also be given a few million for having their human rights breached and may even get to testify against some random British soldiers they've never met who've been accused of speaking a bit harshly to a bunch of nihilistic evil mass murdering jihadis at some point in the last ten years.

Posted (edited)

That would be the cherry on top if they were allowed back when Lauren Southern and the others were banned from entry.

Edited by twocents

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

So many UK shops no longer refero to Easter on their chocolate eggs. Christianity is being removed from both Easter and Christmas by big business... so remember this below.

Shameful stuff.  They're going to need armed security guards at the church doors now - and plenty of them.

It's not integration it's disintegration.

Edited by twocents