• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

I don't think anyone's mentioned this beauty yet...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44378791

TLDR; version.

Although the Conservatives aren't actually islamophobic, we're going to threaten to leave and join the Labour Party; because what British politics really needs right now is polarisation into two camps - one dominated by a group of racists who want a one-party state; and the rest.

Evidence for the Tories not doing enough about this so-called islamophobia - out of the huge numbers of really bad things that we claim have happened - here are two really, really good examples of how bad the Tories are:

One of their MPs invited an Indian Hindu activist to the HoP - a man, so notoriously evil that he doesn't have a Wikipedia page to tell us how bad he is!

Oh, and Zac Goldsmith alluded to links between Sadie the bus driver's son and Islamic terrorism because of that nice chap Babar Ahmed - it wasn't Babar's fault that he ran the website for the publishing house which disseminated the teachings of the co-founder of Al-Qaeda. It was all the fault of those nasty racist police.

And these are the most islamophobic things the Tories have done?

Talk about this government's litany of failure! The Conservative Party can't even do racism properly any more!

7 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

TLDR; version.

Although the Conservatives aren't actually islamophobic, we're going to threaten to leave and join the Labour Party; because what British politics really needs right now is polarisation into two camps - one dominated by a group of racists who want a one-party state; and the rest.

Evidence for the Tories not doing enough about this so-called islamophobia - out of the huge numbers of really bad things that we claim have happened - here are two really, really good examples of how bad the Tories are:

One of their MPs invited an Indian Hindu activist to the HoP - a man, so notoriously evil that he doesn't have a Wikipedia page to tell us how bad he is!

Oh, and Zac Goldsmith alluded to links between Sadie the bus driver's son and Islamic terrorism because of that nice chap Babar Ahmed - it wasn't Babar's fault that he ran the website for the publishing house which disseminated the teachings of the co-founder of Al-Qaeda. It was all the fault of those nasty racist police.

And these are the most islamophobic things the Tories have done?

Talk about this government's litany of failure! The Conservative Party can't even do racism properly any more!

According to Mr Amin the Tory party is perceived as being anti-Muslim. 

That'll be a different Tory party to the one that's just appointed a Muslim home secretary, then?

5 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

That'll be a different Tory party to the one that's just appointed a Muslim home secretary, then?

It's never enough until the caliphate exists, keep pushing the envelope.

39 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Sayeds a coconut.

No beard. White wife.

Fuckers even got a job.

Not the muzzer way.

2 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

3 Jun 2018

Baroness Warsi: ‘the party needs to get out of denial mode’

The Home Secretary has rejected calls for an inquiry into alleged anti-Muslim behaviour by Conservative politicians. Earlier this week the former party chair Baroness Warsi backed such calls saying the party had to act on Islamaphobia within its ranks. Her comments come as Tory councillor Stephen Ardley was suspended from the party, after it was reported he had allegedly posted anti-muslim comments about the London Mayor Sadiq Khan on social media. The Conservative MP Bob Blackman has also been accused of sharing anti-Muslim comments – including fake news – leading to calls from the Muslim Council of Britiain for an independent investigation into Islamophobia in the party. This morning, Sajid Javid dismissed the need for an investigation.

Posted (edited)

She just seems to abusing her position to stir up hatred.

http://www.svijmedia.com/2018/06/06/sharia-britain-uk-proposes-six-year-prison-sentence-for-brits-who-criticize-islam/

The Sentencing Council for England and Wales has proposed massive changes to public order offences and anyone perceived as targeting a “protected” group online could face jail time.

Breitbart reported that if UK citizens criticize “race; sex; disability; age; sexual orientation; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; and gender reassignment.” you could be jailed.

If you have a large online audience you will get an even longer sentence with those “in a position of trust, authority or influence” being warned that if they abuse their position to stir up hatred,” they will face jail.

Those in positions of influence include journalists, political leaders or figureheads and anyone whose offences are “persistent.”

Edited by twocents

8 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:
3 Jun 2018

Baroness Warsi: ‘the party needs to get out of denial mode’

The Home Secretary has rejected calls for an inquiry into alleged anti-Muslim behaviour by Conservative politicians. Earlier this week the former party chair Baroness Warsi backed such calls saying the party had to act on Islamaphobia within its ranks. Her comments come as Tory councillor Stephen Ardley was suspended from the party, after it was reported he had allegedly posted anti-muslim comments about the London Mayor Sadiq Khan on social media. The Conservative MP Bob Blackman has also been accused of sharing anti-Muslim comments – including fake news – leading to calls from the Muslim Council of Britiain for an independent investigation into Islamophobia in the party. This morning, Sajid Javid dismissed the need for an investigation.

Oh Warsi is 6ypvial of the bent, corrupt Mipuri muzzers.

What she says is islamphobia is really not accepting bent, illegal practices found in most muzzer businesses.

Ok, so I can't call someone a poof, paki, spaz, inbred muslim bastard, trannie or numerous other things

I assume they can't call me a jock, ugly bastard or fat cunt because that's prejudicing me because of my nationality, looks or weight?

Would the Pigs take me serious if I reported someone for calling me big nosed twat?

1 minute ago, choochoo said:

Ok, so I can't call someone a poof, paki, spaz, inbred muslim bastard, trannie or numerous other things

I assume they can't call me a jock, ugly bastard or fat cunt because that's prejudicing me because of my nationality, looks or weight?

Would the Pigs take me serious if I reported someone for calling me big nosed twat?

Just remember, you can't say fuck all anymore..

'Going to hell in a handbasket'

Fucked I tell thee.

22 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I doubt that they really give a toss about what the Vatican thinks but suspect that the local Catholics on the ground are all for it just as most Bavarians are. I still can see the day coming when Bavaria breaks away from Germany.

A friend told me of a German saying: 'A Bavarian is halfway between an Austrian and a human being.'

22 minutes ago, choochoo said:

You say this in jest but I think it's inevitable that legislation against people using 'hurty' words will be brought in if only as a tax revenue stream and secondary to that the victim compensated some way.

As a bald 40 year old male working in a bar I've lost count of the times a spotty teenage virgin has called me a slap head to (try and) impress some young women. Whilst I'm not massively offended or upset I'd welcome a few ££s and cutting them down a peg or two. 

8 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

You say this in jest but I think it's inevitable that legislation against people using 'hurty' words will be brought in if only as a tax revenue stream and secondary to that the victim compensated some way.

As a bald 40 year old male working in a bar I've lost count of the times a spotty teenage virgin has called me a slap head to (try and) impress some young women. Whilst I'm not massively offended or upset I'd welcome a few ££s and cutting them down a peg or two. 

I think Id be tempted to reply 'Yeah, what, c*ntface?' which is probably why I can say I havent missed my true calling in the hospitality industry.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I think Id be tempted to reply 'Yeah, what, c*ntface?' which is probably why I can say I havent missed my true calling in the hospitality industry.

I'm hardly tactful although you have to work within your environment. In a nightclub I'd quickly mirror the offensive perp before flicking the bar lights on/off/on and having four bouncers helpfully and immediately eject the problem child before they'd try and speak to a manager. My tolerance and patience for these people trying to step on you to appear taller has shortened to the extent that I'll now give them one softly spoken warning followed by barring them for a month on strike two, they think I'm joking until they next come to the bar and stare in disbelief - I love the power and when some refuse to leave I threaten to get them removed for trespass. 

Edit: managers always side with the bar staff anyway and it become even more heated with the customers and they then find themselves on the wrong side of a twelve month ban and a radio call to all the bouncers on the doors thereby ruining their whole evening and only then I almost feel sorry for them.

Edited by longtomsilver

12 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

"A foreigner threw himself from the roof of the Grand Mosque in Mecca" to the courtyard below, "resulting in his instant death", state news agency SPA said, quoting police.

"Not the first time this rare event has happened in Mecca. "

Bingo !

Whilst I'm glad there is a kickback in some euro countries they will all probably just end up here with our suicidal benefits system. 

34 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

A surprisingly uncritical write up though, I wonder how that got past the thought police?

Dated 8/6 they went to the pub dinner time and left the temp in charge,fear not they will be sent for reeducation first thing Monday 

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Note how it is 'far right Populist government' 

Come on get with it :D