• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

We have to be very wary about commenting on things such as this because an image of the person has been shown. He is just a suspect and hence is innocent until proven otherwise.

Sorry for putting my pedantic hat on but we do not wish to be sued by anyone.

If the article had not shown the suspects face and had just commented that the suspect was 'asian', or any other skin colour or ethnic background, then we could freely discuss it until that person was identified, arrested and charged. However, when you have the face of someone who is a suspect we should not comment on it as, simply, that person might never be arrested yet alone charged or convicted of any crime. Such a person could later then sue anyone who has written anything negative about them. That is the last thing we want.

Hmmm... interesting, but nobody has alluded to him being guilty, just debating his ethnicity. I suppose the use of the word 'attacker' rather than 'alleged attacker' might be problematic, but this doesn't change anything in English libel law anyway. 

if you consider something like this statement, unrelated to the above but just a general example: "Mr X was an alleged paedophile, an alleged sick bastard who allegedly raped 300 little girls" it is more than enough to sue for defamation if one wanted as the intent is there, even with the repeated use of the word 'alleged'.

Sadly the libel laws in this country are as one-sided as ever, I've been there already a few years ago, didn't go to court though.

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Hmmm... interesting, but nobody has alluded to him being guilty, just debating his ethnicity. I suppose the use of the word 'attacker' rather than 'alleged attacker' might be problematic, but this doesn't change anything in English libel law anyway. 

if you consider something like this statement, unrelated to the above but just a general example: "Mr X was an alleged paedophile, an alleged sick bastard who allegedly raped 300 little girls" it is more than enough to sue for defamation if one wanted as the intent is there, even with the repeated use of the word 'alleged'.

Sadly the libel laws in this country are as one-sided as ever, I've been there already a few years ago, didn't go to court though.

It is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other isn't it. I am just trying to protect us all.

A newspaper has the power and the money to fight back against any legal action. They are also, because they are seen as the Press, slightly better protected than Joe Public on an internet forum. I am just wary of cases in the past where media have alluded to such and such crime being done by someone, that someone never being charged by the Police/CPS and subsquently the alleged attackers have walked off with a big wad of cash.

One reason why certain police forces and certain media might no longer be stating the ethnic origin of alleged criminals - mainly people believed to be muslim - is they are so scared of being accused of being racist. The race card is something that is easily shown and, for so many over the past 16 years, has been like a lotto win. Just something for us all to bear in mind.

Just verbalising the stuff in my head.

BTW this page is good if interested although seems to be for Kiwis:

http://www.medialawjournal.co.nz/?page_id=273

And since someone asked me on the Other Forum and I didn't really discuss it there, but I assume someone will ask me here and in the interests of openness etc, the background was that someone was denigrating my business online quite harmfully in 2010, so I responded back by just repeating claims that were being made already for many years about the plaintiff (i.e just reposting text from other sites that I am pretty sure were true), he decided to sue me for defamation in a US court, tracked me down by my IP address, I got all the papers and appointed a lawyer in Virginia pro-bono, but then he withdrew the claim at the last minute. It was a stressful time though - I took up smoking 20 a day again as a result (since quit).

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other isn't it. I am just trying to protect us all.

A newspaper has the power and the money to fight back against any legal action. They are also, because they are seen as the Press, slightly better protected than Joe Public on an internet forum. I am just wary of cases in the past where media have alluded to such and such crime being done by someone, that someone never being charged by the Police/CPS and subsquently the alleged attackers have walked off with a big wad of cash.

One reason why certain police forces and certain media might no longer be stating the ethnic origin of alleged criminals - mainly people believed to be muslim - is they are so scared of being accused of being racist. The race card is something that is easily shown and, for so many over the past 16 years, has been like a lotto win. Just something for us all to bear in mind.

Just verbalising the stuff in my head.

Sorry it may have come across wrongly, I wasn't having a go, best to be safe you are right. I understand why some forums/ websites don't discuss court cases or don't allow comments on them, so will have to gauge the waters here.

2 minutes ago, This Time said:

Surely the Croydon Advertiser would be using more cagey language if there was any doubt - it seems like there is CCTV footage of the incident.

There may well be. But we can't assume there is. That is a HUGE difference legally.

No pictures so this is ok?

Ten men have been charged with rape and other offences following police raids and arrests in Banbury and Birmingham on Tuesday and yesterday, Wednesday.

You might see it on the BBC later. :/

The charges are as follows:

> Leon Cole, 19, of Alma Road, Banbury was charged with two counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15, one count of rape of a woman 16 years or over, two counts of aiding and abetting to procure the rape of a girl aged 13 to 15, one count of false imprisonment, one count of intimidating a witness, one count of sexual assault and one count of an offender under 18 inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

> Ateeq Hussain, 23, Avenue Road, Banbury, was charged with five counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15 and one count of an offender under 18 inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

> Qamran Hafiz, 24, of Danesmoor, Banbury was charged with 11 counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15 and one count of an offender under 18 inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

> Ahsan Raza, 19, of Churchill Road, Birmingham, was charged with four counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15, one count of false imprisonment and one count of an offender under 18 inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

> Abdul Safraz, 31, of Deacon Way, Banbury was charged with three counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15.

> Nasser Younis, 37, of Sandford Green, Banbury, was charged with six counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15 and one count of taking an indecent photograph of a child.

> Tafail Mohammed, 24, of East Close, Banbury was charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15.

> Marcelo Suarez, 20, of Hillside Close, Banbury, was charged with one count of rape of a woman 16 years of age or over.

Two men were also charged yesterday in connection with the investigation and will appear at Oxford Magistrates’ Court on May 2. They are:

> Amir Arfi, 23, of no fixed abode, was charged with six counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15 and one count of an offender under 18 causing/inciting a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.

> Atique Akhtar, 23, of no fixed abode, was charged with four counts of rape of a girl aged 13 to 15.

Great culture.

http://www.banburyguardian.co.uk/news/men-charged-with-sexual-offences-after-police-raids-in-banbury-and-birmingham-1-7891773

23 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Banbury ffs. I had this image of it as a quiet Oxfordshire market town with its one noticeable feature the cross as mentioned in the nursery rhyme.

Didn't puffin face have his constituency around there?

3 hours ago, davidg said:

Didn't puffin face have his constituency around there?

Puffin face? He's prefers the pig fucker moniker I believe. His constituency was Witney, he lived in Chipping Norton. These are close by to Banbury, i,e. he might have popped over to Banbury to do his big shop.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4364652/Surgeon-raped-mother-helping-sick-child.html?ICO=most_read_module&mrn_rm=rta

• Mohamed Amrani, 53, is on trial for sexually assaulting five women in hospitals
  • Alleged victim told court he said 'you owe me' then started kissing her in office
  • Then stripped her naked, sexually assaulted her and made her perform sex act
  • Woman felt she could not report him because of position at Harefield hospital
  • Renowned surgeon Amrani denies all charges against him. The trial continues 
Edited by WorkingPoor

From the above link:

“Parents should use good moral conduct to influence their children, educate them to revere science, pursue culture, uphold ethnic unity and refuse and oppose extremism,”

It is a sad state of affairs when the UK and the West has to turn to China and Russia for guidance as to how to sensibly deal with these people...

And:

It will also be an offense to “refuse or reject” watching state television or radio, although it’s not clear how authorities are planning to enforce this regulation.

How much would the BBC love this enforced here? You will watch Question Time, you will listen to The News Quiz, you will watch EastEnders, you will watch the Red Nose Day Special.

Quite some video. Reminds me of the Rudyard Kipling poem, 'The wrath of the awakened Saxon'. Those in charge in Europe are playing a dangerous game

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Edited by Fossildog

16 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Banbury ffs. I had this image of it as a quiet Oxfordshire market town with its one noticeable feature the cross as mentioned in the nursery rhyme.

I quite often find myself having similar thoughts. The other day I was watching The Great Escape, and had just got to the bit where he's riding the motorbike around the Alpine foothills, and couldn't help picturing the same scene with a horde of Syrian migrants wandering around.

38 minutes ago, eight said:

I quite often find myself having similar thoughts. The other day I was watching The Great Escape, and had just got to the bit where he's riding the motorbike around the Alpine foothills, and couldn't help picturing the same scene with a horde of Syrian migrants wandering around.

Or The Sound of Music where, having fled across the mountains to escape the Nazis, the family runs into a gang of Afghan migrants who have a "sexual emergency".

1 hour ago, Fossildog said:

Quite some video. Reminds me of the Rudyard Kipling poem, 'The wrath of the awakened Saxon'. Those in charge in Europe are playing a dangerous game

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

What I find incredible is that the English people cannot recognise a native Sarf (I think) London accent.

I me, Im nothern, and I can tell. I guess London accents are all cod-Jamican/Jigger and now Arablish.

18 minutes ago, spygirl said:

What I find incredible is that the English people cannot recognise a native Sarf (I think) London accent.

I me, Im nothern, and I can tell. I guess London accents are all cod-Jamican/Jigger and now Arablish.

He is clearly a Londoner yet, because of his lack of use of 'innit' and 'j'now what I meen' they think he is Australian or something. I know the Englishman was drunk but he was incredibly brave, didtnt flinch when the Scouser said the police had withdrawn behind him.

Edited by Fossildog