• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

14 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Social event on Saturday night. My brother isn't full on SJW but is really into identity politics. He was outnumbered. After an hour or so of having every soundbite countered with logic and facts he declared that he was sick of politics and would we please shut up.

I'm noticing similar on Reddit, which is my only social media apart from this site. Apart from SJW specific subs, the SJWs are getting a lot of kickback and their numbers are diminishing.

SJW views were totally conformist and 'normal' for young people in the 90s and 2000s. They were a sort of moderated  form of soviet communism, but after the collapse of the USSR they no longer had any 'established church' to look up to; which is why it's now all melting into nonsense about transgender etc. What might loosely be called the 'alt right' is appealing more to young people because it has a sense of rebellion in it. 

3 hours ago, jm51 said:

Social event on Saturday night. My brother isn't full on SJW but is really into identity politics. He was outnumbered. After an hour or so of having every soundbite countered with logic and facts he declared that he was sick of politics and would we please shut up.

I'm noticing similar on Reddit, which is my only social media apart from this site. Apart from SJW specific subs, the SJWs are getting a lot of kickback and their numbers are diminishing.

More or less the same as the discussion I had last week with a remainer and anti trump couple when I refuted their arguments with, what I thought were relevant facts and logic. "We disagree with you so we better stop talking"

2 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

More or less the same as the discussion I had last week with a remainer and anti trump couple when I refuted their arguments with, what I thought were relevant facts and logic. "We disagree with you so we better stop talking"

The equivalent of them sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting “Nan, nah, Nan, nah”. 

1 minute ago, wherebee said:

Yeah, I've had this from a couple of SJW mates in the past few weeks.  Not talking to me again until I stop my hate filled talking.

hate filled = facts that they don't want to hear.

The level of debate is quite frightening. If they don’t like what you say, they resort to insults 

Just now, One percent said:

The level of debate is quite frightening. If they don’t like what you say, they resort to insults 

I was talking to a friend about Mr Trump and the 'transgender ban' and tried to explain that as I understood it, transgenders in the military were banned because most of them were abusing the system to pay for their operation. She agreed that it made sense but added 'I can't believe we're actually defending Donald Trump'. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Fuck off you commie.

Edit to add 😁

Edited by Cunning Plan

21 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

When i have to talk with Oh Isnt Trump dreadful!! People inc. A recent one who went on a bus to London to protest, i use the following:

Who the fuck are you to decide whom merkins vote for? It was a fair election, unlike those bent fuckers in Niguragua and Venezeuela, those countries that your idol jezza wants to emulate, you fascist nazi cunt.

Two, Trump was a Not Hilary vote. If more Merkibs are happier voting for a spilt bullshitter, what does say about how bent Hillary is?

41 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I was talking to a friend about Mr Trump and the 'transgender ban' and tried to explain that as I understood it, transgenders in the military were banned because most of them were abusing the system to pay for their operation. She agreed that it made sense but added 'I can't believe we're actually defending Donald Trump'. 

Had a similar conversation last week with a friend who is anti-Trump/Brexit. He brought up out of the blue how Trump was achieving great things and that perhaps sometimes situations call for people who, whilst unlikable, get the job done that other would perhaps struggle with. This was a massive sea change in his thinking. 

8 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Had a similar conversation last week with a friend who is anti-Trump/Brexit. He brought up out of the blue how Trump was achieving great things and that perhaps sometimes situations call for people who, whilst unlikable, get the job done that other would perhaps struggle with. This was a massive sea change in his thinking. 

Step father (who has a very nice house in Florida) was definitely thawing at the weekend. Has gone from total hatred to distrust. Though he does believe in taxing wealth, not income, so he may yet mellow even more.

Biggest threat to humanity is a nuclear confrontation. First strike by any side highly unlikely due to MAD, but whenever there is enough mistrust to have elevated response times the risks of a false start to one is greatly increased. Unnecessary antagonism is a an utterly stupid policy, if Trump can diffuse this situation alone it could be one of the greatest things he achieves in his presidency. Hydrogen Hillary was a potential fucking nightmare in this respect.

8 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

If - and this is a big if - there is some sort of shadowy organised conspiracy to replace Europe's population with Muslims, then whoever is behind it must realise that they cannot risk a backlash. Too many Bataclans and there's a possibility of an uprising and a bloodbath, with 'populist' governments applying Hungarian style measures across the EU. If they can continue with mass peacable (at first) immigration into Europe, there's a possibility that demographics will simply do the job for them quietly in the background. 

I think replacement is an in your face policy now - there's little or nothing shadowy about it.

Of course there'll always be those who won't notice - intentionally or unintentionally.

Kidnap victim stripped and beaten before being bundled into car boot, driven to quarry and abandoned

The ordeal was designed as revenge for a 'perceived dishonour'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kidnap-victim-stripped-beaten-before-14915389

A man snatched from a residential street was stripped and beaten with a copper pipe before being forced into the boot of a car and driven to an old quarry site where he was told he would be buried if he did not agree to leave town, a court has heard.

The ordeal was designed as revenge for a "perceived dishonour" done to a member of the attackers' family.

20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Kidnap victim stripped and beaten before being bundled into car boot, driven to quarry and abandoned

The ordeal was designed as revenge for a 'perceived dishonour'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/kidnap-victim-stripped-beaten-before-14915389

Sounds like it could equally be someone from the traveller community?

Posted (edited)

I suppose travelling on NGO boats and stuff like that could be travelling community ;)

I expect the MSM might use that at some point.

Edited by twocents

11 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Read the article at the link, definitely not pikey....

Yes, sorry. I didn't read it. Had assumed there would be no names given in the article ... as per usual!  But I was wrong in this case! xD