• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

15 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Read the article at the link, definitely not pikey....

Well quell fucking surprise as they say ...

Imagine my shock ...

15 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Jeez:

50BFD19E-66BC-4722-A6AC-AB2F3CFF4F0B.png

Those eyes are crazier than that med student who got away with stabbing her boyfriend because the judge was in her dad's golf club or whatever.

22 hours ago, sleepwello'nights said:

More or less the same as the discussion I had last week with a remainer and anti trump couple when I refuted their arguments with, what I thought were relevant facts and logic. "We disagree with you so we better stop talking"

Yep, its the first one on the how to spot a SJW list. How many of the others did you notice?

- Ignore difficult questions

- Make unfounded claims

- Claim any source of information that goes against their ideology is bias or fake news

- Will then use a well known bias source of information as if it is gospel

- Are bigoted

- Get shouty/agressive and make large numbers of posts (I have no idea how they find the time!)

- Use reversal, e.g. you expose their bigotry and then they claim you are the bigot. You prove them wrong but they claim the opposite.

- Will call people names and use derogatory terms (I don't have a problem with this but it shows the level they are at)

- Are aware of Godwins law so try to avoid it by using terms such as white supremist or fascist

- Are very intolerant and problably the closest to being fascist I have seen in recent times

- Treat their ideology more like a religion and it's almost like an atheist trying to argue with the Pope that God does not exist

- Make ad hominem attacks

- Present assumptions and/or personal views as fact

36 minutes ago, Option5 said:

How dare you, it's obviously a racist witch hunt like one of them says :D

BTW what's a racist witch look like and can you hunt them with dogs?

Dogs and specially trained pigs.

1 hour ago, Option5 said:

How dare you, it's obviously a racist witch hunt like one of them says :D

BTW what's a racist witch look like and can you hunt them with dogs?

For a case of this nature, against judges, solicitors and legal clerks, you can bet the CPS only decided to prosecute due to overwhelming evidence and a water tight, absolute slam dunk case.

The fact that they have claimed racism gives the measure of the man, so to speak. I would quite like to ask a SJW if they think its racist or not.

I wonder how much more of this sort of thing has gone on but not been prosecuted despite there being good solid evidence but not enough to overcome the racist card, or non white privilege that these types enjoy and abuse.

And that's what gets me about this whole so called white privilege (which seems to have passed me by) is that if anything, there is a massive amount of privilege for the non whites.

21 minutes ago, null; said:

For a case of this nature, against judges, solicitors and legal clerks, you can bet the CPS only decided to prosecute due to overwhelming evidence and a water tight, absolute slam dunk case.

The fact that they have claimed racism gives the measure of the man, so to speak. I would quite like to ask a SJW if they think its racist or not.

I wonder how much more of this sort of thing has gone on but not been prosecuted despite there being good solid evidence but not enough to overcome the racist card, or non white privilege that these types enjoy and abuse.

And that's what gets me about this whole so called white privilege (which seems to have passed me by) is that if anything, there is a massive amount of privilege for the non whites.

Yep that white privilege appears to have passed me by too

4 minutes ago, Option5 said:

It's one of Europe's most proudly liberal nations. So why is Denmark banning the burka and threatening to end benefits for migrants whose children don't integrate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5960853/Why-Denmark-banning-burka-despite-one-Europes-proudly-liberal-nations.html

• All families in ghettos will send toddlers to day centres to learn Danish values

We have sure start centres and all they do is teach the parents that they can dump their kids somewhere.

17 hours ago, wherebee said:

Whenever I am asked by a nasty SJW/BLM about whether I deny white privilege exists, I always respond "Of course it does.  It's called average IQ".

They usually halt for a few seconds before exploding.  

I guess they must use a different question designed for each location although I suppose there are still some people who would astonishingly ask the question in London and Bradford etc and even in the current South Africa. 

21 hours ago, null; said:

Just a thought, will they re-examine all the cases they were involved in?

10 minutes ago, Option5 said:

All these countries banning the Burka can't really ban the Hijab can they:

image.png.1facc9297d1aa93c3e39ccd5179b9cbd.pngimage.png.4d712843e57edb8af60bb4d6c395133d.png

If hijab wearers want to live in a convent away from people fine.
The nuns in Ardwick didn't dress up like crows.

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

If hijab wearers want to live in a convent away from people fine.
The nuns in Ardwick didn't dress up like crows.

I was being facetious.

Nuns taught at a school I went to and were mostly cruel and vicious.

1 hour ago, Option5 said:

I was being facetious.

Nuns taught at a school I went to and were mostly cruel and vicious.

#metoo, vicious beyond belief especially for good god fearing people, nearly had a heart attack when I saw her when I was in my 40’s, the old cow was still alive, She reminded me of the floating nun in the Blues brothers.

A house at the end of my street is owned by a devout Christian.  He has handed it over to a load of Syrian refugees.  I keep an eye on t’situation.  Anyroad 3 generations live there, 2 old women who are never seen, the main bloke who is about 40 and has a crush on my neighbour L.  There are 3 male kids.  No one works.     The absolute dog phobia is unbelievable.

A close friend is in West Yorkshire Police.  The Dog section is being used and increased.  The 2 cultures are irreconcilable.

I’m in Court tomorrow against a Muslim nut job.  Will be asking the DJ to throw it out and ask for costs.  Will report back.