• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

3 hours ago, One percent said:

If I was ever accused of being racist, rather than being defensive, I think the best way of dealing with the accusers would be to agree and challenge them as to what they would like to do about it.

2 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

If I was ever accused of being racist, rather than being defensive, I think the best way of dealing with the accusers would be to agree and challenge them as to what they would like to do about it.

Same with the laughable "islamophobia". Assuming that your accuser isn't actually Muslim themselves then just ask them what it is, specifically, that they find uncompelling about it.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

If I was ever accused of being racist, rather than being defensive, I think the best way of dealing with the accusers would be to agree and challenge them as to what they would like to do about Gentleman-thug.jpg

Edited by SirGaz
I'm an idiot

3 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

A Polish MP gives a great answer to the hapless meme Cathy Newman. "I dont't care if you say that. I care about the safety of my family and the survival of my country."

A politician who appears to understand the existential threat. Cathy not happy though. 

2 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

A Polish MP gives a great answer to the hapless meme Cathy Newman. "I dont't care if you say that. I care about the safety of my family and the survival of my country."

One of my favourite so-called-news interviews.  He tells the soy news how it is. Fuck them.

3 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Really good idea.  Might try that myself ;)  ... oh but hang on, I'm mixed race therefore cant be racist, it's only whitey who's racist????

Fucking morons.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

“Because this is what our people expect from this government”...” This is what we promised to do”...”I care about the safety of my country”

That will never catch on!

Edited by Mirror Mirror

1 hour ago, JFK said:

One of my favourite so-called-news interviews.  He tells the soy news how it is. Fuck them.

Really good idea.  Might try that myself ;)  ... oh but hang on, I'm mixed race therefore cant be racist, it's only whitey who's racist????

Fucking morons.

Give it a year or two and they'll be inventing Beige Privilege, the Tan Patriarchy or some such bullshit.

8 minutes ago, Errol said:

Sweden: Study Finds 58% Of All Rapists Were Born In A Foreign Country

https://www.infowars.com/sweden-study-finds-58-of-all-rapists-were-born-in-a-foreign-country/

58% of what?

One in six people living in Sweden were born outside the country, shows Statistics Sweden’s (SCB) latest data from 2015.

Immigration currently by far exceeds migration in Sweden, which has seen the country’s share of foreign-born people grow to  17 percent, the  highest in the Nordics. According to OECD, Norway’s share is some 14 percent, Denmark’s 8,5 while Finland has only a third of Sweden’s share at 5,6 percent.

So one in six of the population was born outside the country, and I presume half of them are female. xD

So 8.3% of the total population are involved in 58% of the rapes.

Source :- https://nordic.businessinsider.com/swedens-foreign-born-population-is-nearly-17-million-people---finns-are-the-biggest-group-2017-3

6 hours ago, Fischer said:

We have plenty of Poles in the UK doing plumbing etc.

Can we have some as politicians as well?

Good lord no..... can't have them undercutting their expenses trough.

This is a strange one:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/chilling-video-shows-thug-stab-1936324

Muslim chap walks into Leicester A&E, pulls out a massive knife and plunges it into a mans back. He then goes on a rampage within the waiting area. With no motive given how can they not consider it as being influenced by the callings of IS? And why was this terrorist only given five years in prison?

On 23/08/2018 at 17:10, Fischer said:

We have plenty of Poles in the UK doing plumbing etc.

Can we have some as politicians as well?

We have Daniel Kawczynski...and while far from the worst MP, he's still a through and through neo-liberal, bankers know best type.

1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

This is a strange one:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/chilling-video-shows-thug-stab-1936324

Muslim chap walks into Leicester A&E, pulls out a massive knife and plunges it into a mans back. He then goes on a rampage within the waiting area. With no motive given how can they not consider it as being influenced by the callings of IS? And why was this terrorist only given five years in prison?

Just saw this in the DM. It’s terrible, I’d have been absolutely terrified. Is this what they mean by cultural enrichment?

1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

This is a strange one:

Well done to that nurse, that must have been scary as fuck yet she directed everyone out and was the last (almost last) to leave the waiting area. I hope her bravery was recognised by the hospital bosses.