• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

19 minutes ago, Ina said:

So yesterday I had to go and register a death at the Hub, Merrion House, Leeds City Centre.  It is a local government epicentre that deals with any and every public sector issue but mainly housing.  I think me and the Registrar were the only British born natives in the building with the rest comprising of Pakistani/ Bangladeshi and Western Africans.  In front of me in the queue were a Muslim family registering a birth comprising of parents and 5 kids under 5.  The Registrar was very relieved to deal with someone whose first language was properYorkshire and rolled her eyes as we discussed foreign names to the extent they have had to introduce new procedures in case of an innocent typo error.  We have a demographic time bomb ticking away that needs to be urgently addressed. 

Look forward to Sweden on a Sunday night.

I'll be homeless next year (a friend has now offered a room in Wolverhampton) but will be looking to buy a coach house with my divorce settlement - it's cheap, low maintenance and I can lock it up and leave it for six months of the year. Went and had a look at the development yesterday and was struck by the number of hijab wearers outside brand new homes and young girls (4 upwards) that were expressing their freewill too by covering up. There was also one woman wearing the full niqab. Question is what are they doing here and where are they getting their money from considering #1 women don't work #2 the men who do work are generally poorly paid? 

I have a blocked drain on account of my youngest son chucking the left over contents of a chip pan down it.  Just been in to town to get some caustic soda to unblock it.  3 friggin supervisors required before I could walk away with it.

5 minutes ago, Ina said:

I have a blocked drain on account of my youngest son chucking the left over contents of a chip pan down it.  Just been in to town to get some caustic soda to unblock it.  3 friggin supervisors required before I could walk away with it.

They must have thought you looked like the type to go on the attack with it. o.O

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

They must have thought you looked like the type to go on the attack with it. o.O

It’s not working love.  Any DIY tips gratefully received!

22 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Child raped by over 100 men.
That's what it should say.

As the women in three girls said: they can't consent, they're children. It's rape.

'Girl had sex'

As you say. Disgusting shite. 

5 hours ago, mattydread said:

The man has been described as Asian and is believed to be aged in his 40s.

No arrests have been made and police say they will be reviewing CCTV footage from the bus.

A spokeswoman for Greater Manchester Police said: “The victim was on the 192 bus going from Manchester to Stockport.

“An offender started committing a lewd act. She has challenged him and then two unknown male passengers got this man off the bus.

“The offender is described as an Asian man in his 40s. Police officers are speaking with the victim.

“It took place at 7.30am in the morning.

It was a sexual emergency & the Muzzer needed to fix it. 

I usually get a boner at 7.30 in the morning, but usually sort it out in my own bed (when the Mrs has gone to work,obvs)

We need to be more tolerant of these brain washed, religious maniacs.

This kind of thing is happening far too often across the UK now..

Either it is so ingrained into their culture that they are just disgusting or, I wonder, whether they are being told to go these kind of things. It is a way of taking away the freedom of women to go where and when they wish.

1 hour ago, longtomsilver said:

I'll be homeless next year (a friend has now offered a room in Wolverhampton) but will be looking to buy a coach house with my divorce settlement - it's cheap, low maintenance and I can lock it up and leave it for six months of the year. Went and had a look at the development yesterday and was struck by the number of hijab wearers outside brand new homes and young girls (4 upwards) that were expressing their freewill too by covering up. There was also one woman wearing the full niqab. Question is what are they doing here and where are they getting their money from considering #1 women don't work #2 the men who do work are generally poorly paid? 

Was talking to an EA in Swansea a few weeks back who told me he is seeing an increase of muslims with the full cover-up nonsense buying houses in the area. Said it was very odd as some had the money to buy the houses but apparently had no jobs and were on benefits. Make of that what you will.

38 minutes ago, Ina said:

It’s not working love.  Any DIY tips gratefully received!

Had a similar thing a few years back. Caustic soda failed. Hot water and lots of washing up liquid failed.

Got one of those big orange bottles of Mr. Muscle unblocker. Poured it down. Several hours later heard an enormous gurgling sound followed by a big drop of liquid. Problem solved. Lots of places sell the same thing cheaper with no brand.

Can you give Scouts canoe lessons while wearing a full Islamic veil? Absolutely not, says Brian, who devoted a lifetime to the Scouts but was kicked out after saying a Muslim Scout leader looked like Darth Vader

4FE6F33100000578-0-image-m-18_1536441405

Mr Walker had compared all-girl Scout leader Zainab Kothdiwala (pictured) to Darth Vader

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6146863/Can-Scouts-canoe-lessons-wearing-Islamic-veil.html

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Can you give Scouts canoe lessons while wearing a full Islamic veil? Absolutely not, says Brian, who devoted a lifetime to the Scouts but was kicked out after saying a Muslim Scout leader looked like Darth Vader

Mr Walker had compared all-girl Scout leader Zainab Kothdiwala (pictured) to Darth Vader

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6146863/Can-Scouts-canoe-lessons-wearing-Islamic-veil.html

Isn't that the truth though.  Some might even be flattered by the comparison but you can't win these days - it's one rule for one and another rule for another.

6 hours ago, Ina said:

Wrong thread? o.O

7 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

Go to Scotland. Buy a ruin and a caravan. Live in the caravan and rebuild the ruin at your leisure. 

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Mr Walker or ZB as scout leader?

As a parent to a son it would be 100% Mr Walker for me.

FB2CD452-B6EC-4A67-9580-C7F383827907.jpeg