• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

1 hour ago, BLOOLOO said:

black Dalek supremacy!

Spike Milligan did a sketch about Pakistani Daleks, as I recall, and Victor Lewis Smith had a series of sketches called the Gay Daleks. They're quite a diverse bunch, that's probably why the So-Called BBC likes them. 

2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

Spike Milligan did a sketch about Pakistani Daleks, as I recall, and Victor Lewis Smith had a series of sketches called the Gay Daleks. They're quite a diverse bunch, that's probably why the So-Called BBC likes them. 

Ah, TV offal. One of those programmes (like Banzai) that was strangely watchable. 

20 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

White Wee Wee

WHITE WEE WEE!! 

5 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Spotted in the Sun today - strangely coy about identifying the denomination of these schools.

raping.jpg

Got to be Methodists or possibly Seventh Day Adventists. What do reckon?

No, Jehovah’s witnesses. 

More seriously, I wonder how May are serving time for this?  

11 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Spotted in the Sun today - strangely coy about identifying the denomination of these schools.

raping.jpg

Mormons?  Hare Krishna? Scientology?  Surely not.

Edited by twocents

5 hours ago, One percent said:

No, Jehovah’s witnesses. 

More seriously, I wonder how May are serving time for this?  

Indeed - it sounds extremely hateful, violent and discriminatory doesn't it.  Do they have accounts with Paypal?

Edited by twocents

11 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

raping.jpg

Church of the latter day fornicators 

On 08/11/2018 at 12:10, The Masked Tulip said:

One wonders how much all this would be able to be exploited if we had an actual brexit government in power instead of the closet remainer?

The EU is tearing itself apart and all May can say is 'The EU is fantastic, its just not for the British people'

I honestly believe the last 2 years could have been used to destroy the EU if we actually had a pro-indepdence, pro-sovereign state government. 

The UK is now too like Pakistan for it to safely offer asylum to Asia Bibi,the Christian Pakistani woman recently found not guilty of blasphemy.

'Wilson Chowdhry, chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, said two countries had made firm offers of asylum, but Britain was not one of them.

“I’ve been led to believe that the UK government had concerns that her moving to the UK would cause security concerns and unrest among certain sections of the community and would also be a security threat to British embassies abroad which might be targeted by Islamist terrorists.

“Asia and her family have now decided to take up one of the offers for asylum from a western country.”  '

https://www.huffingtonpost.ie/entry/britain-not-prepared-to-offer-asylum-to-persecuted-pakistani-christian_uk_5be3342be4b0dbe871a61b95?ncid=other_topnaventr_coabgdcpxri&utm_campaign=topnav&fbclid=IwAR0yGG1bBOdjBcif9-LHck4TLRGNvFfLySzatzj-MtGolG32k85h0pbd1Ho

1 hour ago, DocH said:

“I’ve been led to believe that the UK government had concerns that her moving to the UK would cause security concerns and unrest among certain sections of the community and would also be a security threat to British embassies abroad which might be targeted by Islamist terrorists.

:PissedOff::PissedOff::PissedOff:

1 hour ago, DocH said:

The UK is now too like Pakistan for it to safely offer asylum to Asia Bibi,the Christian Pakistani woman recently found not guilty of blasphemy.

'Wilson Chowdhry, chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, said two countries had made firm offers of asylum, but Britain was not one of them.

“Asia and her family have now decided to take up one of the offers for asylum from a western country.”  '

https://www.huffingtonpost.ie/entry/britain-not-prepared-to-offer-asylum-to-persecuted-pakistani-christian_uk_5be3342be4b0dbe871a61b95?ncid=other_topnaventr_coabgdcpxri&utm_campaign=topnav&fbclid=IwAR0yGG1bBOdjBcif9-LHck4TLRGNvFfLySzatzj-MtGolG32k85h0pbd1Ho

"Certain sections".  Yes but they're a small minority and they've got them all monitored and under control .

It'll be the mormons again?

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, twocents said:

"Certain sections".  Yes but they're a small minority and they've got them all monitored and under control .

It'll be the mormons again?

Why do we appease these people?  This woman has been locked up for her beliefs which are the same beliefs as the uk. If anyone has any objection to her being offered safety here, they should just be asked to leave. 

I really don’t understand this at all 

Melbourne - muzzer stabs old bloke to death - good footage of him lunging at police with the knife.

Aus prime minister saying 'no place for islam in Australia' or maybe he said 'radical islam'

I’ve always been seriously in to my architecture.  Currently all the hideous looking Mosques are tucked away down the back streets of town and city centres.  I foresee in the next decade that they will start to build them in more prominent locations.  They are eyesores.

12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

No idea if this is a muslim - impossible to say - but people are mentioning it in comments and referring to Londonstan.

Is any training required to be a police officer or security guard nowadays? 

Seems their usual reaction is to stand there like lemons rather than take control of the situation. 

4 hours ago, Ina said:

I’ve always been seriously in to my architecture.  Currently all the hideous looking Mosques are tucked away down the back streets of town and city centres.  I foresee in the next decade that they will start to build them in more prominent locations.  They are eyesores.

There's a fairly new one in Southampton. Its quite prominent with the Islamic crescent visible on the skyline when you get close to the city centre.

5 hours ago, mattydread said:

Melbourne - muzzer stabs old bloke to death - good footage of him lunging at police with the knife.

Aus prime minister saying 'no place for islam in Australia' or maybe he said 'radical islam'

Has Sharia May condemned him yet as she seems to do with Trump when he dared use videos shared by Britain First? (how dare Britain first broadcast things that actually happened that the MSM censor!)