• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

4 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Like most politicians Mr Burnham exudes insincerity and certain smarminess  in proportion to the attention to detail he spends on eyebrow preparation.

53 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

"Where are England's asylum seekers living".

Just to be clear the So-Called BBC claims there are about 40,000 asylum seekers (presumably that's the total under consideration at any one time).

Referring to the following document.

National Statistics

How many people do we grant asylum or protection to?

Published 23 August 2018

Section 95 support is provided to destitute asylum seekers until their claim is finally determined. Section 95 support can be provided as either accommodation or subsistence, or both.

Data from June 2018 show a total of 42,808 people in the UK were in receipt of support under Section 95 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999. This number is 10% higher than in the previous year, and is the sixth consecutive year in which the number of people supported under Section 95 has increased. 

Which seems to tie in with bbc's figure - but bbc doesn't give the full picture for the annual numbers.

Apparently there are about 27,000 applications each year (the figure for main applicants only).

In the year ending June 2018, the number of applications for asylum in the UK (main applicants only) was 27,044, similar to the previous year. This represents a return to levels seen before the European migration crisis in 2015. 

It would have been interesting if bbc had also touched on where the remainder of the total of about 600,000 immigrants per year go to live (net migration about 300,000 per year).

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Like everywhere else Manchester's housing will be at full stretch just trying to help to accommodate it's fair share of the millions of economic migrants in recent years and the massive population increase and now it's being asked to house thousands of asylum seekers on top.  Then there's the indigenous homeless needing housing as well.

It's strange that that aspect wasn't mentioned and it wasn't raised by bbc.

Edited by twocents

What's wrong with this picture?

I'm triggered as both the tranny in a dress having a wee and the non-binary person making brown hills on a lay-by in Brownhills, Walsall are both black actually, I expect this will be changed in future as they are both protected characteristics and I take offence as a #whiteprivilegedself-hatingmale who is equally as likely to take a dump wherever I please  so this sign is as much for me as it is for our middle eastern guests.

B0B6415A-A989-4751-9341-22845A933D65.jpeg

15 minutes ago, longtomuranium said:

What's wrong with this picture?

I'm triggered as both the tranny in a dress having a wee and the non-binary person making brown hills on a lay-by in Brownhills, Walsall are both black actually, I expect this will be changed in future as they are both protected characteristics and I take offence as a #whiteprivilegedself-hatingmale who is equally as likely to take a dump wherever I please  so this sign is as much for me as it is for our middle eastern guests.

B0B6415A-A989-4751-9341-22845A933D65.jpeg

Looks like you are ok to do it after 8pm, as long as you are finished by 6. :)

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

You say in jest but it'll be interpreted that way by the very people who are at odds with Western practices. I give up.

23 minutes ago, longtomuranium said:

You say in jest but it'll be interpreted that way by the very people who are at odds with Western practices. I give up.

That’s a massive assumption on your part. o.O

that they that they can read. xD

3 hours ago, One percent said:

[pedant alert]   surely it means it's NOT okay to do it from 8pm to 6am?

3 minutes ago, DocH said:

[pedant alert]   surely it means it's NOT okay to do it from 8pm to 6am?

And is it compulsory when having a poo that some tranny pisses in your face?

What if you can't find one?

4 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

And is it compulsory when having a poo that some tranny pisses in your face?

What if you can't find one?

Well, you can always try to find a woman to do it; actual gender doesn't seem to matter much these days.

Edited by DocH

I cant find figures for England, but for schools in scotland, In Glasgow there is about 1 refoogie student for every 26 non refoogie ones...ie one in each classroom. In wealthier, more middle class Edinburgh, its about 1 per 260, ie, 10 times less, barely one for a school. Mind, it used to be one in 400 in Ediburgh a couple of years back, when it was still around 1 in 27 in poor, deprived Glasgow. 

Edited by PatronizingGit

57 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Most western countries, even the wealthiest ones, conceive more than enough babies for sufficient replacement of the dead, but huge numbers are aborted. 

The quickest way is to outlaw and heavily police abortions. Of course, the end result might be similar to what happened in Romania/Bulgaria when they did that...thousands of unwanted children crowding orphanages...but at least you wont suffer depopulation. O.o

BBC Wales News featuring reports from MEND that at least 418 Islamophobia incidents in Wales AND ENGLAND in the past TWO years, but WELSH Police only received 63 complaints LAST YEAR  because 43% of Muslim communities have no confidence in Police.

Is anybody at BBC Wales News actually awake ?

Edited by Bedrag Justesen

27 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC Wales News featuring reports from MEND that at least 418 Islamophobia incidents in Wales AND ENGLAND in the past TWO years, but WELSH Police only received 63 complaints LAST YEAR  because 43% of Muslim communities have no confidence in Police.

Is anybody at BBC Wales News actually awake ?

Wow, they have that much confidence?  Far more than the indigenous population  o.O

Hasn't mend and its statistics been somewhat discredited?

18 hours ago, PatronizingGit said:

Most western countries, even the wealthiest ones, conceive more than enough babies for sufficient replacement of the dead, but huge numbers are aborted. 

The quickest way is to outlaw and heavily police abortions. Of course, the end result might be similar to what happened in Romania/Bulgaria when they did that...thousands of unwanted children crowding orphanages...but at least you wont suffer depopulation. O.o

Or the end result could be what it was in the UK before the late 1960s, with many unwanted babies being given up for adoption to those childless couples who wanted them.

But let's try to deal in reality; abortion on demand, paid for  by taxpayers, is never going to be given up as an inalienable right in western Europe unless we have some sort of revolution which utterly destroys cultural marxism, and that is only going to happen if we become an Islamic caliphate, which is not a particularly pleasant alternative IMO.

8 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Or the end result could be what it was in the UK before the late 1960s, with many unwanted babies being given up for adoption to those childless couples who wanted them.

But let's try to deal in reality; abortion on demand, paid for  by taxpayers, is never going to be given up as an inalienable right in western Europe unless we have some sort of revolution which utterly destroys cultural marxism, and that is only going to happen if we become an Islamic caliphate, which is not a particularly pleasant alternative IMO.

I'm not sure.  Some of the stuff coming out of the US now about late term abortions may swing public opinion quite radically. I used to be firmly pro-abortion rights; now I feel myself wondering if I have been one of the bad guys all along for supporting it.  If it comes out that businesses have been farming aborted foetuses for nefarious means, you could see a massive change in sentiment.

We may see a western world in which it's established that with free contraception, male contraception, morning after pills, abortion after 20 weeks is seen as evil and wrong.

2 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I'm not sure.  Some of the stuff coming out of the US now about late term abortions may swing public opinion quite radically. I used to be firmly pro-abortion rights; now I feel myself wondering if I have been one of the bad guys all along for supporting it.  If it comes out that businesses have been farming aborted foetuses for nefarious means, you could see a massive change in sentiment.

We may see a western world in which it's established that with free contraception, male contraception, morning after pills, abortion after 20 weeks is seen as evil and wrong.

Has this really been happening or is it conspiracy theory?  Not that I dismiss out of hand conspiracies....

BBC Wales News dropped this story from their evening bulletin.

A Muslim family moved away from the small Welsh community where they were made to feel unwelcome to live in Cardiff, where it is more multi-cultural.

One incident , they received a phone call wherein the caller repeated Paki, three times, then hung up.

The phone call was made in 2010.

www.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk-wales-46990722&psig=AOvVaw1v3OwstqQYz46aay7lZkFq&ust=1550008831876577