• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

15 minutes ago, Soft lad said:

I might be wrong but I very much doubt it will make that much real headway in that regard.

Though the headline might fool people into thinking eeverything is going to be ok - and it's also ammunation for politicians to help to fool people some more.  "Look it's all over - the article about Turkish society says so".

Edited by twocents

People in #Turkey are demonstrably distancing themselves from #Islam in what some scholars see as quiet resistance to its power & privilege under #AKP

My interpretation is that if you call the Gulenists a bunch of terrorists merely for practising their form of Sufi-influenced islam, it is logical that they will distance themselves pretty rapidly from an authoritarian sunni islam which seeks to destroy them.

On 07/11/2018 at 16:12, Austin Allegro said:

Spike Milligan did a sketch about Pakistani Daleks, as I recall, and Victor Lewis Smith had a series of sketches called the Gay Daleks. They're quite a diverse bunch, that's probably why the So-Called BBC likes them. 

Not Europe but ..

Article on Somalis in Minnesota

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2019/01/05/how-a-small-city-is-responding-to-a-huge-influx-of-somali-americans

They say St Cloud is safe and, on balance, congenial. That is despite its notoriety after a 2016 incident when a Somali refugee stabbed and injured ten people in a mall (he was shot dead). The café was once pelted with eggs; insults and bottles have been thrown at women wearing hijabs in the street.

The tea-drinkers complain of racism among police and employers, and they laugh at others’ misconceptions—“people who believe we don’t pay tax, that we drive free cars and live in free houses,” chuckles Mr Barre, the graduate. But he suggests that among locals “80% are good people” and he knows discrimination exists elsewhere. In late November a gunman in Eden Prairie, a similar-sized city also in Minnesota, was arrested for threatening a group of Somali teens, whom he accused of buying burgers with welfare money.

Concern about this pattern runs through a recent book by Reihan Salam, an author of Bangladeshi-descent. He argues that historically high rates of low-skilled immigration have resulted in the creation of ethnic enclaves and helped to worsen economic inequality, by keeping down wages. Together that threatens to make an ever more “dangerously divided society” split between groups of “irreconcilable strangers”. He argues the remedy is to choke off low-skilled immigration. Only if fewer outsiders arrive will those already here integrate. The alternative, he suggests, is a permanent, non-white underclass.

My selections.

One, even a Somali is saying 20% are no good. Whats no good? Sucking benefits or shooting up malls?

The last point, made by a Bangladedhi is spot on. I presume hes been to Bradford or Luton ....

US and esp. Europe are no longer economies where an unskilled non english speaking grunt can turn up and bring up a family. There is no deamnd for unskilledc labour.

The downside of european high welfare states is tgat tgeres virtually no chance of a non english speaking low skilled migrant ever making a go of it.

The tea-drinkers complain of racism among police and employers

Bizarre. Leftist publications like the economist invariably categorize all shootings of unarmed suspects as racially motivated, and yet, here we have an unarmed civilian shot dead, and its not mentioned. Oh, the Police officer was a Somalian, the 'suspect' an unarmed white australian woman. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/minneapolis-police-shooting-justine-damond.html

resulted in the creation of ethnic enclaves

BS. Somalians head to Minnesota for one reason and one reason only. Same reason they head to Sweden. It aint the nice weather.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2009/09/30/minnesota-among-leaders-in-welfare-spending

Note, other than tiny RI, only Maine ranks higher.

And, what have we here?

In Lewiston, the second largest city in Maine, Somalis are well-established.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html

2 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

The tea-drinkers complain of racism among police and employers

Bizarre. Leftist publications like the economist invariably categorize all shootings of unarmed suspects as racially motivated, and yet, here we have an unarmed civilian shot dead, and its not mentioned. Oh, the Police officer was a Somalian, the 'suspect' an unarmed white australian woman. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/minneapolis-police-shooting-justine-damond.html

resulted in the creation of ethnic enclaves

BS. Somalians head to Minnesota for one reason and one reason only. Same reason they head to Sweden. It aint the nice weather.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2009/09/30/minnesota-among-leaders-in-welfare-spending

Note, other than tiny RI, only Maine ranks higher.

And, what have we here?

In Lewiston, the second largest city in Maine, Somalis are well-established.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html

Of all the 51 states why did you pick this one......

Youd think they might have gone to a Southern one where theres other poor blacks....

33 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not Europe but ..

Article on Somalis in Minnesota

https://www.economist.com/united-states/2019/01/05/how-a-small-city-is-responding-to-a-huge-influx-of-somali-americans

They say St Cloud is safe and, on balance, congenial. That is despite its notoriety after a 2016 incident when a Somali refugee stabbed and injured ten people in a mall (he was shot dead). The café was once pelted with eggs; insults and bottles have been thrown at women wearing hijabs in the street.

The tea-drinkers complain of racism among police and employers, and they laugh at others’ misconceptions—“people who believe we don’t pay tax, that we drive free cars and live in free houses,” chuckles Mr Barre, the graduate. But he suggests that among locals “80% are good people” and he knows discrimination exists elsewhere. In late November a gunman in Eden Prairie, a similar-sized city also in Minnesota, was arrested for threatening a group of Somali teens, whom he accused of buying burgers with welfare money.

Concern about this pattern runs through a recent book by Reihan Salam, an author of Bangladeshi-descent. He argues that historically high rates of low-skilled immigration have resulted in the creation of ethnic enclaves and helped to worsen economic inequality, by keeping down wages. Together that threatens to make an ever more “dangerously divided society” split between groups of “irreconcilable strangers”. He argues the remedy is to choke off low-skilled immigration. Only if fewer outsiders arrive will those already here integrate. The alternative, he suggests, is a permanent, non-white underclass.

My selections.

One, even a Somali is saying 20% are no good. Whats no good? Sucking benefits or shooting up malls?

The last point, made by a Bangladedhi is spot on. I presume hes been to Bradford or Luton ....

US and esp. Europe are no longer economies where an unskilled non english speaking grunt can turn up and bring up a family. There is no deamnd for unskilledc labour.

The downside of european high welfare states is tgat tgeres virtually no chance of a non english speaking low skilled migrant ever making a go of it.

My interpretation was that the Somali was saying 80% of the population are welcoming and the other 20% are hostile racists. 

5 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

My interpretation was that the Somali was saying 80% of the population are welcoming and the other 20% are hostile racists. 

Pity the percentages arent the other way round. MN might have a chance then. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/exclusive-german-mp-petr-bystron-responds-to-refugee-stabbing-pregnant-woman-and-killing-her-unborn-baby-at-hospital-in-germany-illegal-immigration-is-not-mercy-it-is-murder/

A pregnant Polish woman at a hospital in Germany was stabbed in the stomach by an Afghan asylum-seeker during a hospital stay on Friday — the unborn baby did not survive.

The murder and attempted murder took place at a hospital in the western German town of Bad Kreuznach. The woman and the asylum-seeker had got into an argument when he pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed her in the stomach.

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/exclusive-german-mp-petr-bystron-responds-to-refugee-stabbing-pregnant-woman-and-killing-her-unborn-baby-at-hospital-in-germany-illegal-immigration-is-not-mercy-it-is-murder/

A pregnant Polish woman at a hospital in Germany was stabbed in the stomach by an Afghan asylum-seeker during a hospital stay on Friday — the unborn baby did not survive.

The murder and attempted murder took place at a hospital in the western German town of Bad Kreuznach. The woman and the asylum-seeker had got into an argument when he pulled out a knife and repeatedly stabbed her in the stomach.

obviously not stabbed in the stomach then, sick fuck

when they came for the vulva ... I said nothing

Edited by ashestoashes

44 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I reckon that's not mussie, that's false flag/disgruntled gammon stuff.

Doesn't look like that hand writes Arabic. Not that I'm any graphologist, BTW. Who is?

1 hour ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Can you imagine Christians posting this through a Mosque in Pakistan and its repercussions. Whether its genuine or not, we would be fairly forgiving if it were proved to be genuine. Over in a Moslem country it would be very different.

Edited by crashmonitor

41 minutes ago, wherebee said:

that's false flag/disgruntled gammon stuff.

I think so too.

The occasional lower case words and letters are interesting.. "continue", "congregation", "StABBED", "Blood".   The lower case words could be ones they're used to writing that way, particularly "congregation".  These French derived words "flow" very easily from the hand in cursive/lower case.. more so than in capitals.  It's as if the author has written "congregation"  quite a lot in the past. It's not a word an islamist/jihadist would use, and would rarely be used by anyone unconnected to the church.  

"Straight away" is another odd term. Who says that these days?  It's a more educated, middle/upper class English term. Ordering someone to do something "straight away" makes me think of a white middle class teacher, possibly female.

The handwriting, the separate lower case letters shows slight echos of previously being taught cursive script, which makes me think the author is in their 40s-60s.  The spelling is spot on, and the phrasing generally good but with a few glaring oddities like "in service"  rather than "during the service", and the lack of punctuation.  Maybe the author was trying to disguise their style or level of education but, fired up with anger, did a poor job. 

It looks like they write quite a lot, maybe for work, leading to some letters taking on a particular style. People who write a lot of receipt/invoices or fill in forms can developed a rushed, individual way of writing capital letters, like the "B" which is very distinctive, and could help identify the writer.

Personally, I'd be looking for examples of handwriting by people connected to the affected churches - Christmas cards to the vicar, meeting notes, books of condolences etc, looking for that "B".   I'd also look for it on official forms, like driving licence applications, for everyone on the church's mailing list. Whoever it is was probably written Bs that way forever.

All speculation of course, but it'll be interesting to see who the author turns out to be.

46 minutes ago, MvR said:

I think so too.

The occasional lower case words and letters are interesting.. "continue", "congregation", "StABBED", "Blood".   The lower case words could be ones they're used to writing that way, particularly "congregation".  These French derived words "flow" very easily from the hand in cursive/lower case.. more so than in capitals.  It's as if the author has written "congregation"  quite a lot in the past. It's not a word an islamist/jihadist would use, and would rarely be used by anyone unconnected to the church.  

"Straight away" is another odd term. Who says that these days?  It's a more educated, middle/upper class English term. Ordering someone to do something "straight away" makes me think of a white middle class teacher, possibly female.

The handwriting, the separate lower case letters shows slight echos of previously being taught cursive script, which makes me think the author is in their 40s-60s.  The spelling is spot on, and the phrasing generally good but with a few glaring oddities like "in service"  rather than "during the service", and the lack of punctuation.  Maybe the author was trying to disguise their style or level of education but, fired up with anger, did a poor job. 

It looks like they write quite a lot, maybe for work, leading to some letters taking on a particular style. People who write a lot of receipt/invoices or fill in forms can developed a rushed, individual way of writing capital letters, like the "B" which is very distinctive, and could help identify the writer.

Personally, I'd be looking for examples of handwriting by people connected to the affected churches - Christmas cards to the vicar, meeting notes, books of condolences etc, looking for that "B".   I'd also look for it on official forms, like driving licence applications, for everyone on the church's mailing list. Whoever it is was probably written Bs that way forever.

All speculation of course, but it'll be interesting to see who the author turns out to be.

Also - the way that the note was folded is not indicative of an uneducated pleb.  It's the way little old busybodies fold things with repressed rage.

HEY!  do we get slammed now for being armchair sherlocks even though we think it was whitey what done it?!