• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

6 hours ago, ccc said:

Fuck right off. Nobody would choose to do that if they had a real freedom to make the choice with zero fear and zero retribution. 

Absolute nonsense!

Courageous jihadi Yassin Omar made the choice to wear a woman's burka of his own volition. How dare you insinuate that somebody forced him to put it on. Next you will be suggesting that he was scared of being caught and being held accountable for being a failed jihadi, and therefore a kuffar swine who was running away from the true muslims who would behead him for his obvious lack of faith!

He was just emulating the brave example of the prophet who ran away to Medina. Thus implying that Mo would have worn women's clothes too, if it was expedient. Is there no end to this man's blasphemy?

13 hours ago, I'll Handle it said:

Great replacement.

misceg.jpg large.jpg

Lets make sure weve got the full article.

Poor? Stupid? Racist? Then don't listen to a pampered white liberal like me

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/feb/28/lawrence.ukcrime4

Related to Steven Lawrence, sothe whole basis of hte article is wrong - Lawrence was killed as a gangthing - white gang v black gang, drug dealing.

He pasty arse hand wringing certainly does not apply to the current sitation where its mainly blck n brown stabbing black n brown. Indeed, all the BS n wank is thrown out of th windon by the simple observation - mgirants who cannot integrate and support themselves without bennies hsould not be i nthe UK. The current stabbings are an outcome o that as loads of doley migrants cannot find jobs so start robbbing n stabbign each other.

And, giving him his dues, he does state:

How many middle-class liberals send their kids to inner-city London comprehensives? (All right, a few. But not me, that's for sure.) And the moral weakness of the liberal establishment extends also to its enthusiasm for having a go at the police for being incompetent, racist, corrupt. All true enough. But how many Observer readers would dream, for a moment, of encouraging their children to join the police? Oh no, not us.

The bets example, which Ive said given before, is my Leeds 'aunty'

Lived in social housing areas. Since the 50s shes had wave after wave of migrants. Shes better able to speak than any posh fucker, sending their kids to private school.

Yes, she used to go about he nignogs and chinks and pakis...

However ....

40 years down the line, her best friend is an Jamaican woman, the pair sit and bitch about everything.

Here observation is they are it strict but a lot of the boys go really bad. And thats true.

The Chinese (cantonese) She gets her friday hand delver by the family whove run a takeaway since ~late 60s - Oh, they are all  so hard workign and do so well at school. <?> son is in computers and his daughter is Nurse. They are so nice. Of couse she does not see the cash skimming  thats gone on, not being an accountant, but hey, no worse than a builder.

Indian - Ugandan asians - again,, not a bad word. Wok so hard inthe shop. Kids have done really well. Theyve moved away but she goes round a chat every other month. And she gets an xmas card of them.

Then there's the Miputir.s She fucking hates them - None of them work, they treat their women like dogs, none can speak english, they are dirty (just look at miupri palces where they throw rubbish out). and theyve fiddling kids, driving young girls away in cars. How do they pay for the cars?

In short?

Make sure migrants peak english before they turn up. Make sure they are skilled. Dont give them benefits.

19 hours ago, I'll Handle it said:

Great replacement.

misceg.jpg large.jpg

That's only the opinion of one person holding an extremist opinion and it's an extremely racist and evil opinion.  

That repression as practised in the UK is disadvantaging people who aren't racist and just because of their colour.

Amazingly he's still got a platform.

Edited by twocents

On 15/05/2019 at 14:49, One percent said:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2019/may/15/uk-ministers-criticised-rejecting-new-definition-islamophobia

The government has been criticised for rejecting a proposed working definition of Islamophobia that has been adopted by parties including Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the Scottish Conservatives.

The definition was set out in a report published by a cross-party group of MPs in December. “Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness,” it says.

For balance.

Not-Islam-phobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Not-Muslimness or perceived Not-Muslimness.

Ultimately it's matterless because the law of the land isn't being applied equally and fairly to all and some are being given special and favourable treatment with their opinions treated as the unalloyed truth (3 guesses who won't be necessary) and the rest are being repressed and treated harshly and their opinions totally ignored.

The irony of the ITV News story about rampant Islamophobia was that what followed were the inquest stories from the London Bridge "attacks". A little earlier on BBC News was a first interview with little Saffi Rousso's mother - 6 weeks in a coma before she learned her daughter had died - and father 2 years on from Manchester Area "attack". Neither report mentioned Islam, terrorists or murder. Elsewhere there are trials for mass child rape by these animals... And they wonder why we are fearful and believe we have a problem with Muslims.

A phobia is an irrational fear. The unease is entirely rational. MPs making talk of it verboten with some twisted definition might protect some, it won't protect the sane majority.

Edited by Alonso Quijano

49 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Barely any MSM coverage of this.

Too busy covering inquests into Islamic terrorism to squeeze it onto BBC News probs.

ITV News Exclusive: Dossier exposes more than 100 accusations of Islamophobia and racism from Conservative Party members

That'll be the racism that the Conservative party (the LibLabCon) has openly demonstrated against the UK public.

Not to mention ITV and bbc etc of course.

Edited by twocents

I heard a few minutes of Baroness warsi on LBC the other day complaining about the rejection of an attempt to define islamophobia. She brought up an example of discrimination against muslims. Her example was about insurance companies charging higher premiums if the proposer had a name like mohammed or a similar muslim sounding name.      

Indeed, pure discrimination against muslims. I wonder if the claims statistics maintained by the insurance companies had anything to do with higher premiums. Surely not, it must be pure discrimination against muslims, a good example of islamophobia. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

I heard a few minutes of Baroness warsi on LBC the other day complaining about the rejection of an attempt to define islamophobia. She brought up an example of discrimination against muslims. Her example was about insurance companies charging higher premiums if the proposer had a name like mohammed or a similar muslim sounding name.      

Indeed, pure discrimination against muslims. I wonder if the claims statistics maintained by the insurance companies had anything to do with higher premiums. Surely not, it must be pure discrimination against muslims, a good example of islamophobia. :ph34r:

She wouldn't ask the insurance companies for an explanation she would just use it for political opportunism.

Best give them cheap insurance and everybody else can subsidise it like all the rest.

Edited by twocents

10 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

14 minutes ago, twocents said:

That'll be the racism that the Conservative party (the LibLabCon) has openly demonstrated against the UK public.

Not to mention ITV and bbc etc of course.

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Barely any MSM coverage of this.

Too busy covering inquests into Islamic terrorism to squeeze it onto BBC News probs.

For the first time since they elected May as the leader of the party I agree with the sentiment they voiced.

And on yet another level some poor sap feels the negative impact 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gp-could-axed-asking-muslim-16164048

A GP could lose his job after asking a Muslim mother to remove her niqab during an appointment after admitting he found it "difficult to hear" what she was saying.

Dr Keith Wolverson, 52, told the mother to remove the veil covering her face as he had difficulty hearing her explain what was wrong with her child.

The GP claimed he only politely asked her to take it off as the three sat alone in the hospital consulting room at the Royal Stoke University Hospital in Stoke-on-Trent.

The mother willingly agreed to the doctor's request, he said.

However, after her husband arrived half an hour later, she complained to hospital bosses about the incident.

Outraged at the claims, Dr Wolverson insisted he was just trying to do his job properly.

He added: "I found it difficult to understand what the woman was saying behind her veil, so politely asked her to remove it. I needed to hear what was wrong with her daughter, so I could offer the safest possible care.

“I’m not racist. This is nothing to do with race, religion or skin colour – it’s about clarity of communication.

Dr Wolverson, who had been practising medicine for 23 years, said the allegations would destroy his career, saying "It will ruin me".

According to the complaints received by GMC, the mother said she felt “victimised and racially discriminated” against during the consultation.

She said Dr Wolverson had demanded her to remove the veil, even though she refused to take it off due to religious reasons.

However, the GP said he would not continue the consultation until she removed her niqab, saying he was "rude" and "gave her a dirty look".

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sorry @One percent - just woke up. 

No worries 👍

probably worth posting twice. Between a rock and a hard place.  What are his options?

• refuse to treat anyone who might cause him trouble 
  • ask people to behave in a manner so that he can treat them but then be wide open to accusations of racism (against a religion)
  • misdiagnose
  • do a shipman
  • leave the profession 

i cant see any other alternatives. 

How is it that the wording is near-identical but the alleged authors are different? Both reliant on a news service I guess. Efficient journalism? Lazy journalism?

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

No worries 👍

probably worth posting twice. Between a rock and a hard place.  What are his options?

• refuse to treat anyone who might cause him trouble 
  • ask people to behave in a manner so that he can treat them but then be wide open to accusations of racism (against a religion)
  • misdiagnose
  • do a shipman
  • leave the profession 

i cant see any other alternatives. 

Ask her to wait until a female doctor is available, after signing a waiver pointing out that a female doctor may not be available for many hours?

Edited by DocH

7 minutes ago, DocH said:

Ask her to wait until a female doctor is available, after signing a waiver pointing out that a female doctor may not be available for many hours?

Well, this will be it now. There will be demands for muslim doctors and thus we will see muslims prioritised for medical training. Ditto nurses and other staff.

It will happen as no one in authoroty has the balls to stand up or sees the danger.

Drip, drip, drip take-over / invasion.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

And on yet another level some poor sap feels the negative impact 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gp-could-axed-asking-muslim-16164048

A GP could lose his job after asking a Muslim mother to remove her niqab during an appointment after admitting he found it "difficult to hear" what she was saying.

Dr Keith Wolverson, 52, told the mother to remove the veil covering her face as he had difficulty hearing her explain what was wrong with her child.

The GP claimed he only politely asked her to take it off as the three sat alone in the hospital consulting room at the Royal Stoke University Hospital in Stoke-on-Trent.

The mother willingly agreed to the doctor's request, he said.

However, after her husband arrived half an hour later, she complained to hospital bosses about the incident.

Outraged at the claims, Dr Wolverson insisted he was just trying to do his job properly.

He added: "I found it difficult to understand what the woman was saying behind her veil, so politely asked her to remove it. I needed to hear what was wrong with her daughter, so I could offer the safest possible care.

“I’m not racist. This is nothing to do with race, religion or skin colour – it’s about clarity of communication.

Dr Wolverson, who had been practising medicine for 23 years, said the allegations would destroy his career, saying "It will ruin me".

According to the complaints received by GMC, the mother said she felt “victimised and racially discriminated” against during the consultation.

She said Dr Wolverson had demanded her to remove the veil, even though she refused to take it off due to religious reasons.

However, the GP said he would not continue the consultation until she removed her niqab, saying he was "rude" and "gave her a dirty look".

He should have accommodated her beliefs when treating her .... just throw some old sheep bones to divine whats wrong with her, then wave wave a magic  stick over her head.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Well, this will be it now. There will be demands for muslim doctors and thus we will see muslims prioritised for medical training. Ditto nurses and other staff.

It will happen as no one in authoroty has the balls to stand up or sees the danger.

Drip, drip, drip take-over / invasion.

Well yes, they are perfectly entitled to that. It’s call private health care. If you want it for free (at the point of delivery, and I guess totally free if you are not a net taxpayer) then you take what’s on offer. 

Mohammed Shafiq of the Ramadhan Foundation said Dr Wolverson’s action was “offensive”. He said a woman staff member could have been asked to help. He said the GP should be sent on a diversity awareness course but said any “stronger” sanction would be a “shame”.

https://www.gspellchecker.com/2017/08/can-anyone-tell-me-what-mo-shafiqs-ramadhan-foundation-does/