• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

What’s the golden rule?

Do unto others how like done to you.

Variations exist in all the major faiths - bar Islam.

BNasicaly, dont be dick and dont take religion too seriously.

Which is why I always say that Islam is not an Abrahamic relgion. It rips some stuff off. Islams main influence isthe Roman army play book, which is turned into a version of Mo based based fascism. Sadly, Islam is so fucked it has no real idea on how to run a scoiety and support itslef - rich bloeks can shag loads of women, poor blokes are slaves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well that’s not true as brown sold it all off cheap. o.O

 

stands back whilst @spygirl explodes. 

 

xD

In the bigger scheme of things the idiot selling off the gold is one of his minor acts of gormlessness.

His other fuckup are much muchmore costly.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

why woulld johnny ball be talking about that?

Ir was a talk on mathematics. Probably something like this: The Arab world was light years ahead of the west, then along came Mohamed and everyone's IQ dropped by 50 points and went off killing the unconverted instead of concentrating on progress.... or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

Ir was a talk on mathematics. Probably something like this: The Arab world was light years ahead of the west, then along came Mohamed and everyone's IQ dropped by 50 points and went off killing the unconverted instead of concentrating on progress.... or something.

50 points...?

Sorry mate - I won't believe that figure until @spygirl massively exaggerates it...

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The XYY Man said:

50 points...?

Sorry mate - I won't believe that figure until @spygirl massively exaggerates it...

;)

 

XYY

My figures on EE are good, much better than UKGOV made up numbers.

Im waiting for the big reveal, where Ill be proven correct -+2m.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spygirl said:

My figures on EE are good, much better than UKGOV made up numbers.

Im waiting for the big reveal, where Ill be proven correct -+2m.

 

Aye, righto Walter. 

Just like when you were with the SAS in the Falklands - and counted them all in and counted them all out again...

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrPin said:

I'm not sure the Poles brought much Islam with them.

The last Pole I had dealings with was from our factory over there on one of those "go and see how our sister-plant does things" visits to Peterlee.

He game me a bottle of whisky when he went back home.

Glenfiddich mind, not that High Commissioner shite from Mr Patel's offy...!

Nice fella...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I'm not sure the Poles brought much Islam with them.

But without them, we'd never have cracked the Enigma codes (the Poles, that is).

Obviously, this embarrassing bit of history will need to be re-written again, so that we can conclusively prove that Alan Turing was a definitely-not-gay muslim who single-handedly  defeated Hitler, who was Jewish. And anyone who says otherwise is obviously racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The last Pole I had dealings with was from our factory over there on one of those "go and see how our sister-plant does things" visits to Peterlee.

He game me a bottle of whisky when he went back home.

Glenfiddich mind, not that High Commissioner shite from Mr Patel's offy...! 

Nice fella...

 

XYY

Shite Whisky is disappointing.

Just now, unregistered_guest said:

But without them, we'd never have cracked the Enigma codes (the Poles, that is).

Obviously, this embarrassing bit of history will need to be re-written again, so that we can conclusively prove that Alan Turing was a definitely-not-gay muslim who single-handedly  defeated Hitler, who was Jewish. And anyone who says otherwise is obviously racist.

That's true about Polish mathematicians. They were well into this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Think of a jihadi?

 

 

He'll probably get loads of death threats from Muslims claiming he has insulted Islam and it's really a religion of peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fischer said:

He'll probably get loads of death threats from Muslims claiming he has insulted Islam and it's really a religion of peace.

I beleive the word Islam itself means submit.  violence is in the very name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7237365/Palace-Westminster-seen-fire-chilling-online-ISIS-threat.html

A blazing fire ripping through a crumbling Palace of Westminster is the latest chilling ISIS propaganda poster to spur on jihadists to commit atrocities on British soil.

The photo-shopped picture shows thick black smoke billowing out of Big Ben while the rest of the Houses of Parliament's iconic Gothic building is engulfed in flames.

A hooded figure armed with a pistol lurks nearby, supposedly poised to carry out a random killing spree as has been seen in real terrorist attacks in London and other European cities.

 

lots more at the link, including some cut and and keep posters. 

They appear to be able to operate with impunity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7237365/Palace-Westminster-seen-fire-chilling-online-ISIS-threat.html

A blazing fire ripping through a crumbling Palace of Westminster is the latest chilling ISIS propaganda poster to spur on jihadists to commit atrocities on British soil.

The photo-shopped picture shows thick black smoke billowing out of Big Ben while the rest of the Houses of Parliament's iconic Gothic building is engulfed in flames.

A hooded figure armed with a pistol lurks nearby, supposedly poised to carry out a random killing spree as has been seen in real terrorist attacks in London and other European cities.

 

lots more at the link, including some cut and and keep posters. 

They appear to be able to operate with impunity 

Once again, you simply blame the foot-soldiers.

Spend all day, every-day on here attacking both our so-called leaders and theirs, and you might then have a valid point.

But constantly kicking the fuckers who are simply carrying out orders is very naive - unless of course you're being paid to do it...

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7237365/Palace-Westminster-seen-fire-chilling-online-ISIS-threat.html

A blazing fire ripping through a crumbling Palace of Westminster is the latest chilling ISIS propaganda poster to spur on jihadists to commit atrocities on British soil.

The photo-shopped picture shows thick black smoke billowing out of Big Ben while the rest of the Houses of Parliament's iconic Gothic building is engulfed in flames.

A hooded figure armed with a pistol lurks nearby, supposedly poised to carry out a random killing spree as has been seen in real terrorist attacks in London and other European cities.

 

lots more at the link, including some cut and and keep posters. 

They appear to be able to operate with impunity 

ISIS need to learn about Britishness! There’s a queue to burn that shithole down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Fischer said:

He'll probably get loads of death threats from Muslims claiming he has insulted Islam and it's really a religion of peace.

They should start by getting Zoe Ball sacked. Go after his children!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BLOOLOO said:

I beleive the word Islam itself means submit.  violence is in the very name.

They should bring back Saturday afternoon wrestling on itv. “Two Islam’s or a knockout.” With Big Jihadi v Giant Gaystacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.