• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Remind me, what did that bloke get for putting bacon on a door?  

Exactly, not only did this Muslim use ‘racial’ abuse, she also threw in religious hate too.

Edited by OurDayWillCome

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Different rules for different groups. It really isn’t going to end well 

Yes, by the time the majority of non muslims wake up to things the demographic changes will mean that it will be too late. It is too late now though. They are hear and are growing in numbers in virtually every Western country.

A friend was discussing this with me yesterday. She felt that British people perhaps deserve what is coming because of what we did to Pakistan. There you go.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A friend was discussing this with me yesterday. She felt that British people perhaps deserve what is coming because of what we did to Pakistan.

It's not our fault their fielding is shit.

49 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A friend was discussing this with me yesterday. She felt that British people perhaps deserve what is coming because of what we did to Pakistan. There you go.

OK, so she admits that it's punishment and not 'enrichment' then; it can't be both at the same time.

18 minutes ago, Boglet said:

OK, so she admits that it's punishment and not 'enrichment' then; it can't be both at the same time.

Definitely does not think it is enrichment. She has no children so is just hoping to live out the next 20 or so years without hassle.

Does she not like the mass immigration from the ME and Africa? Yes. But then she feels that it some kind of justice. Bizarre I know. But I suspect it is her hard core Labour roots which has conditioned the thinking process. So she has come round to realising what is happening but cannot make the leap - yet - from thinking that white British man with pith helmet is evil colonialist. Or something like that.

I had another conversation on the weekend with a Uni professor, mid 40's with two young sons - one of whom everyone suspects is gong to make someone a lovely wife someday, and I watched her face turn to horror when I explained what the demographic changes to the UK in the 50 years ahead will be. She is a staunch feminist of the man-hating kind, and her job allows her to belittle and bully men in the work-place IMPO, so I found it quite interesting to see the penny begin to drop with her. I pointed out, at her age, she may well live to see the UK become a muslim majority country. I left her having asked what that would mean for her rights and the rights of her sons.

I don't have kids myself. I study history and I like to see how things extrapolate out. I suspect the vast majority of SJW type open borders people have not thought things through at all.

But I have no kids and perhaps have 30 years left tops on this planet so I just observe the stupidity of those around me. A 1,000 years of European civilisation that gave us so many wonderful things all being fucked up by idiots because their parents did not spank discipline and commonsense into them when they were tantrum toddlers.

42 minutes ago, Boglet said:

This is very commonly encountered attitude. eg only this morning I came across this on FB, in response to some people saying ALL immigration might just not be wonderful:

" Be grateful UK people, especially the Whites.
Your ancestors colonized, robbed and brought those things to your own, then your country became developed after "legally stole" other countries' resources with the justification of "colonialization".

Is it too much for you guys to be grateful after "raped" other countries so much?
"

Immigration as punishment. Great.

13 hours ago, One percent said:

Remind me, what did that bloke get for putting bacon on a door?  

A Muslim man was one of the last to occupy one of 20 new builds on my street. He's the only person who I've introduced myself too who was arrogant and rude. He'd have been more polite if he simply told me to fuck off. I put it down to him being a kafir hating racist. Anyway, I noticed someone slapped a load of bacon all over his Audi Q7 this week. 

20 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, by the time the majority of non muslims wake up to things the demographic changes will mean that it will be too late. It is too late now though. They are hear and are growing in numbers in virtually every Western country.

The population in what became Pakistan during the Raj was mcuh smaller.

Indeed it was beyond a shithole before the Raj.

18 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Definitely does not think it is enrichment. She has no children so is just hoping to live out the next 20 or so years without hassle.

Does she not like the mass immigration from the ME and Africa? Yes. But then she feels that it some kind of justice. Bizarre I know. But I suspect it is her hard core Labour roots which has conditioned the thinking process. So she has come round to realising what is happening but cannot make the leap - yet - from thinking that white British man with pith helmet is evil colonialist. Or something like that.

I had another conversation on the weekend with a Uni professor, mid 40's with two young sons - one of whom everyone suspects is gong to make someone a lovely wife someday, and I watched her face turn to horror when I explained what the demographic changes to the UK in the 50 years ahead will be. She is a staunch feminist of the man-hating kind, and her job allows her to belittle and bully men in the work-place IMPO, so I found it quite interesting to see the penny begin to drop with her. I pointed out, at her age, she may well live to see the UK become a muslim majority country. I left her having asked what that would mean for her rights and the rights of her sons.

I don't have kids myself. I study history and I like to see how things extrapolate out. I suspect the vast majority of SJW type open borders people have not thought things through at all.

But I have no kids and perhaps have 30 years left tops on this planet so I just observe the stupidity of those around me. A 1,000 years of European civilisation that gave us so many wonderful things all being fucked up by idiots because their parents did not spank discipline and commonsense into them when they were tantrum toddlers.

Every northern Labour type I know who lives near (few live in ) muslim areas *despise* Pakistanis.

These are not BNP types.

Equally, 30 years ago they were all about helping and integrating.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Every northern Labour type I know who lives near (few live in ) muslim areas *despise* Pakistanis.

These are not BNP types.

Equally, 30 years ago they were all about helping and integrating.

I had a Gujarati muslim from Gloucester say the Pakistanis were rough and to watch out for them

35 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

I had a Gujarati muslim from Gloucester say the Pakistanis were rough and to watch out for them

CHanging point was 1989, Slamn Rushdie and all.

Till hten, the Northern lefties used to consider then (mainly) Mipruis, exploited by Capitlaism  mills n all.

Their assumption were these people were integrating. etc. Quiet and law abifing - NO trouble at all, unlike the rough white working class.

Seeing a few 100 youngish muzzres, dressed up in jimjams and beards was a bit of a wake up.

Then the realisation that none ofthe fuckers worked.

Then the treatment of woman and mass murder of kids.

7 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Strange really when you consider medical care is  'free' in the UK and her treatment must be costing at least £1M per year, yet if her 'Bangladeshi' parents were back in Bangladesh that treatment would bu either unobtainable or unaffordable such is the will of god in such a religious Islamic paradise.

Their argument thus has no grounds.