• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

6 minutes ago, Soft lad said:

She is Sufi and her religious leaders are fine about Sufis attending Church (other religious establishment) on occasions for religious and non religious functions. 

Sufis don't approve of conversion from Islam but are against any forms of punishment for those that do. Individuals are permitted to shun if thats what they want to do however punishment is seen as Haraam practice. 

On 09/01/2020 at 19:39, twocents said:

>>> Daily Mail quoted by @One percent:

>>> The Muslim population of England has passed the three million mark for the first time, according to estimates prepared by Whitehall. They said that Muslims are the fastest-growing faith group in the country – while allegiance to Christianity continues to decline.

Allegiance to the religion might be continuing to decline on the surface but most people in England still have allegiance to the way of life that is embodied in the religion even if they don't overtly worship it.

This reminds me of my conversation with a local imam, a retired vicar, and a few other interested people, before Christmas last year. After the conversation, the vicar (who puts a lot of effort into getting to know the local Mirpuris), was saying that the current generation of young people in that community is taking very little interest in their religion per se; instead hiring fast cars (a comment made by the imam himself, in fact), and not spending much, or any, time listening to preachers at the mosque. Whether that extends to indulging in other aspects of western life, like drinking and smoking, I don't know, but I felt there was a slight suggestion of this.

Despite this, they they are clearly still a very distinct and closely-knit - or rather inward-looking - community, but not necessarily a strongly religious one. There is even one youngish chap who has rediscovered his muslim faith, and is trying to reconvert - or at least re-engage - the local Pakistani youth in religious matters. By that I don't mean "radicalise" them (or at least, I don't think that is the intention - there may be many other strands I'm unaware of going on beneath the surface), but simply to instruct the uninterested generation in the teachings of the Koran. He is, by all accounts, a very verbose and somewhat incoherent speaker, so who knows what the result will be.

Anyway, the main thing I am trying to say is that the local muslim community has gone through a lot of changes over the past few generations, and is still changing rapidly. Again (partly from the words of the imam himself), the first wave - let us say those who turned up in the 60s and 70s - were simply a transplant of Pakistani village life, and they all went home in the end ... but only after they died (you are supposed to be buried near your home, and for all these people, their home was still Pakistan). The next generation, who are middle-aged now, have bought burial plots in the UK, and are the ones complaining about the younger generation falling away from the faith. Many of this middle-aged generation don't speak English, but this was the generation that made the UK their homes, and built the big local mosque (there is also a smaller, salafist mosque, which I have also visited, which is basically a conversion and massive extension of someone's home (and I'm not sure about the planning status of that sort of thing, but it certainly exists)).

Roll on to the current youth, and the impression I have (admittedly after only very superficial interaction with the community), is of something remarkably like the Roma: a group of people who enjoy and exploit the indulgences of the western world, who mostly do not work, and who are aggressively closed against any serious engagement with western values. They also undertake analogous extravagant displays at weddings (£40k on car-hire was a figure quoted), are bilingual, and essentially have no religion - although are very tied to the cultural trappings of their nominal religion. A big difference though is the extreme nature of the in-breeding, to the point where every family will have one or two members who are seriously disabled, or die, because of this.

Apologies that this has turned into a rather stream-of consciousness post: I'm still processing this quite eye-opening visit, and thought some would be interested to hear my impressions after a very brief peep behind the curtains. With that in mind, I'll add a couple of other observations:

Buried within that community, as I alluded to above, is some more radical faith: there was a schism a number of years ago, which led to the establishment of the salafist mosque, the imam for which is a rather unassuming chap, who declared himself as the recipient of some sort of revelation, went and studied in Saudi Arabia, and then came back and set up the new mosque. He doesn't speak English, so I had no chance to talk to him, even though I met him.

The main mosque is very impressive as a building, but despite being run by the current middle-aged generation, is not at all welcoming. We were meant to be there on a "visit the local faith's" community engagement thing, but we still had to talk our way past what were essentially bouncers/guards around the building. That was only possible because one of our number was a retired doctor who had looked after the health needs of the entire community since all of them were children, and was eventually recognised.

There was one positive thing about the big mosque though, which is that they had an interesting take on food-banks. Right next to the entrance, there is a little alcove full of bread and vegetables and whatnot, and anybody can come an take what they want. I thought this was a genuinely interesting way to do it. Obviously, not many people are going to walk up to an unwelcoming building run by a rather aggressive community, so this is probably mostly limited to in-community charity. However, I do know one old Irish chap, who regularly turns up and does his "shopping" there!

4 hours ago, BurntBread said:

This reminds me of my conversation with a local imam, a retired vicar, and a few other interested people, before Christmas last year. After the conversation, the vicar (who puts a lot of effort into getting to know the local Mirpuris), was saying that the current generation of young people in that community is taking very little interest in their religion per se; instead hiring fast cars (a comment made by the imam himself, in fact), and not spending much, or any, time listening to preachers at the mosque. Whether that extends to indulging in other aspects of western life, like drinking and smoking, I don't know, but I felt there was a slight suggestion of this.

Despite this, they they are clearly still a very distinct and closely-knit - or rather inward-looking - community, but not necessarily a strongly religious one. There is even one youngish chap who has rediscovered his muslim faith, and is trying to reconvert - or at least re-engage - the local Pakistani youth in religious matters. By that I don't mean "radicalise" them (or at least, I don't think that is the intention - there may be many other strands I'm unaware of going on beneath the surface), but simply to instruct the uninterested generation in the teachings of the Koran. He is, by all accounts, a very verbose and somewhat incoherent speaker, so who knows what the result will be.

Anyway, the main thing I am trying to say is that the local muslim community has gone through a lot of changes over the past few generations, and is still changing rapidly. Again (partly from the words of the imam himself), the first wave - let us say those who turned up in the 60s and 70s - were simply a transplant of Pakistani village life, and they all went home in the end ... but only after they died (you are supposed to be buried near your home, and for all these people, their home was still Pakistan). The next generation, who are middle-aged now, have bought burial plots in the UK, and are the ones complaining about the younger generation falling away from the faith. Many of this middle-aged generation don't speak English, but this was the generation that made the UK their homes, and built the big local mosque (there is also a smaller, salafist mosque, which I have also visited, which is basically a conversion and massive extension of someone's home (and I'm not sure about the planning status of that sort of thing, but it certainly exists)).

Roll on to the current youth, and the impression I have (admittedly after only very superficial interaction with the community), is of something remarkably like the Roma: a group of people who enjoy and exploit the indulgences of the western world, who mostly do not work, and who are aggressively closed against any serious engagement with western values. They also undertake analogous extravagant displays at weddings (£40k on car-hire was a figure quoted), are bilingual, and essentially have no religion - although are very tied to the cultural trappings of their nominal religion. A big difference though is the extreme nature of the in-breeding, to the point where every family will have one or two members who are seriously disabled, or die, because of this.

Apologies that this has turned into a rather stream-of consciousness post: I'm still processing this quite eye-opening visit, and thought some would be interested to hear my impressions after a very brief peep behind the curtains. With that in mind, I'll add a couple of other observations:

Buried within that community, as I alluded to above, is some more radical faith: there was a schism a number of years ago, which led to the establishment of the salafist mosque, the imam for which is a rather unassuming chap, who declared himself as the recipient of some sort of revelation, went and studied in Saudi Arabia, and then came back and set up the new mosque. He doesn't speak English, so I had no chance to talk to him, even though I met him.

The main mosque is very impressive as a building, but despite being run by the current middle-aged generation, is not at all welcoming. We were meant to be there on a "visit the local faith's" community engagement thing, but we still had to talk our way past what were essentially bouncers/guards around the building. That was only possible because one of our number was a retired doctor who had looked after the health needs of the entire community since all of them were children, and was eventually recognised.

There was one positive thing about the big mosque though, which is that they had an interesting take on food-banks. Right next to the entrance, there is a little alcove full of bread and vegetables and whatnot, and anybody can come an take what they want. I thought this was a genuinely interesting way to do it. Obviously, not many people are going to walk up to an unwelcoming building run by a rather aggressive community, so this is probably mostly limited to in-community charity. However, I do know one old Irish chap, who regularly turns up and does his "shopping" there!

Mipuris - and BDs - were not really religous u til very very recent.

Tgey were mainly hill billy tribal hicks. They could follow arabic as much as i could i.e none at all.

They came over to uk n ksa srarted funding mosques in the 80s.

Then the satanic verses kicked off and they all went religious.

At that point all muslim migration to uk should have stopped dead. All all new mosques vetoed

In Britain, when things kick off in a family fight and the police are called and charges are pressed a case number is issued, but unlike any other assault or battery case the police add the letter “D” to the end. This stands for domestic and is police department shorthand for not worth pursuing and a waste of police time and resources, for experience has proved that ninety-nine percent of domestic cases are never pursued once things cool down.

Despite the steady erosion of Western culture, family ties amongst British legacy population still remain intact enough to resist putting a family member in gaol when it comes to the “sign here and be done with it” point. 

The ties of Islam, on the other hand, are ten-thousand times more binding than ours; whatever adherence level—hot, cold or laissez-faire—whilst there are stll kuffar to fuck over Moslems will never grass another Moslem.

On 12/01/2020 at 15:14, BurntBread said:

After the conversation, the vicar (who puts a lot of effort into getting to know the local Mirpuris), was saying that the current generation of young people in that community is taking very little interest in their religion per se;

First, thank you for this keenly-observed and well-considered post.

What jumped out at me I have quoted above regarding young people; wait till they begin to feel their mortality, everything will change.

The only guarantee of paradise in the Koran is dying whilst performing an act of jihad, no other way of attaining paradise is ever mentioned. The young always think they are going to live forever—whatever the culture—but when the concept of mortality begins to bite, the undiscovered country looms and they double down on securing their reservation in eternity. 

3 hours ago, Fischer said:

"The document was written as an attempt to investigate why complaints of misconduct and corruption against Asian officers are 10 times higher than against their white colleagues."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/jun/10/race.topstories3

Get it right. Like asian kiddly fiddlers.

Secret report brands Muslim police corrupt

Fury over internal Met study which says Asians need special training

95% of uk muslims are either mipuri or BD.

Both cultures are corrupt as fuck, on a scale white brits dont comprehend.

4 hours ago, Fischer said:

"The document was written as an attempt to investigate why complaints of misconduct and corruption against Asian officers are 10 times higher than against their white colleagues."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/jun/10/race.topstories3

Good find. Whenever I think of Muzz Copper, Ali Dizaei comes to mind. The sharia-compliant mets little (thuggish, corrupt) poster boy. 

On 12/01/2020 at 12:13, Kurt Barlow said:

Hymenplasty on an adult women as far as I'm aware is legal. I dont think it falls into the category of FGM. 

From the article:

Virginity repair' surgery is legal in the UK. Critics claim demand for the operation is based on the belief that the hymen is a 'seal' that breaks during sex.

Dear god, it’s like we have been transported back to medieval times. o.O

On 12/01/2020 at 14:49, Kurt Barlow said:

She is Sufi and her religious leaders are fine about Sufis attending Church (other religious establishment) on occasions for religious and non religious functions. 

Sufis don't approve of conversion from Islam but are against any forms of punishment for those that do. Individuals are permitted to shun if thats what they want to do however punishment is seen as Haraam practice. 

After the kafir are eradicated, Islam will turn its sights upon the Sufi.

The Koran is very specific: weeding out any dissent is what the highly volatile traditionalists do, what they have always done, what they will always do. They will pursue any sect in their hell-bent program of purification— Shi'a, Ahmadis, Arzals—the mystics of the Sufi school, as well.

With respect—your wife sounds (according to your own multiple descriptions throughout this very long thread) as much a Moslem as Meg Markle is black.

On 12/01/2020 at 19:21, spygirl said:

Mipuris - and BDs - were not really religous u til very very recent.

Tgey were mainly hill billy tribal hicks. They could follow arabic as much as i could i.e none at all.

They came over to uk n ksa srarted funding mosques in the 80s.

Then the satanic verses kicked off and they all went religious.

At that point all muslim migration to uk should have stopped dead. All all new mosques vetoed

I was under the impression Pakistanis were long muslims of the more knuckledragging sort, particularly since the days of the Raj when they all started following the fundamentalist Deobandi movement (taliban also followed)

3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

This is not a new accusation. I fail to find words as to what should be done to those in power and who turned a blind eye. 

study orgreve and hilsborough to understand the depths to which they will sink. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

This is not a new accusation. I fail to find words as to what should be done to those in power and who turned a blind eye. 

study orgreve and hilsborough to understand the depths to which they will sink. 

Its simply keeping the plates spinning now.

Its not fear of being called racist. Every time a white copper tries arresting a black or brown criminal, he'll be called a racist. Water off a ducks back.

The authorities have several realities. Whether they or the media care to admit it, muslim groups are highly tribal, and outnumber police hundreds, thousands to one in some areas. With those odds in mind, its simply a case of not raising the ire of 'the community' If they kick off, short of bringing the army in with live ammunition, theres nothing that can be done. 

Consider, in liverpool in the 1980 riot, there were only a  few hundred west indian males aged 15-45 in that city at the time. Yet look at the damage they did. Then there were the Burnley riots. Police couldnt do anything but sit back and watch it burn itself out and wait for the 'community leaders' to decide 'enough is enough' (probably after getting some handouts from daddy government)

My only shock is why are they even getting arrested at all now. Community leaders paid off to surrender the guilty? Only prosecuting those in less muslim areas (rotherham and telford arent all that muslim....i'll be interested to know if the surely monstous scale of rapes that must have happened in Birmingstan or Bradfordistan will ever see the light of day)

7 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Its simply keeping the plates spinning now.

Its not fear of being called racist. Every time a white copper tries arresting a black or brown criminal, he'll be called a racist. Water off a ducks back.

The authorities have several realities. Whether they or the media care to admit it, muslim groups are highly tribal, and outnumber police hundreds, thousands to one in some areas. With those odds in mind, its simply a case of not raising the ire of 'the community' If they kick off, short of bringing the army in with live ammunition, theres nothing that can be done. 

Consider, in liverpool in the 1980 riot, there were only a  few hundred west indian males aged 15-45 in that city at the time. Yet look at the damage they did. Then there were the Burnley riots. Police couldnt do anything but sit back and watch it burn itself out and wait for the 'community leaders' to decide 'enough is enough' (probably after getting some handouts from daddy government)

My only shock is why are they even getting arrested at all now. Community leaders paid off to surrender the guilty? Only prosecuting those in less muslim areas (rotherham and telford arent all that muslim....i'll be interested to know if the surely monstous scale of rapes that must have happened in Birmingstan or Bradfordistan will ever see the light of day)

At some point the army will be brought in. With real bullets. The alternative is that the indigenous British population end up as a footnote in history. 

mind, it could go either way.