• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

The Masked Tulip

Islamification of Europe

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

They did that in Istanbul too.

Unrelated tweet. Comments are interesting.

 

You might understand the giving of awards in the entertainment industry - awards given by organisations set up to be arbiters of what entertainment is worthy of awards also in compliance with the norms decided by the awarding organisations.

Does that mean that the muslims are the arbiters of good policing.  I would have thought it would be more appropriate for a body of policing experts to be giving such awards to the police - do the muslim representaives who make the awards fit that description? 

From the link below it sounds like the police force is a muslim organisation now.  How can that possibly fit in with British law - not to mention yhr wording in their oath of loyalty..

Quote

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Muslim_Awards

British Muslim Awards is an annual award ceremony that honours the success and achievements of Britain's Muslim individuals, groups and businesses. It was established in 2013.

...

 

Incidentally it's not clear from the link who the specific awarding judges are but it's clear that there's a lot of linked sponsorship.  Are the police hoping for some extra funding from that/those source or something like that - maybe they get it already.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2020/01/how-long-until-there-are-no-jews-left-in-france/

How long until there are no Jews left in France?

...‘Jews, who make up less than one per cent of the population, are subjected to more than half the racist acts committed in France,’...

...Despite the deaths of so many Jews in recent years, the preoccupation of the left is what they perceive as the scourge of Islamophobia. In November several leading figures on the French left attended a Stop Islamophobia march in Paris where some demonstrators chanted ‘Allahu Akbar’...

No more Jews in Europe eventually, I reckon :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2020/01/how-long-until-there-are-no-jews-left-in-france/

How long until there are no Jews left in France?

...‘Jews, who make up less than one per cent of the population, are subjected to more than half the racist acts committed in France,’...

...Despite the deaths of so many Jews in recent years, the preoccupation of the left is what they perceive as the scourge of Islamophobia. In November several leading figures on the French left attended a Stop Islamophobia march in Paris where some demonstrators chanted ‘Allahu Akbar’...

No more Jews in Europe eventually, I reckon :(

I think it’s headed that way. I’m amazed that Corbyn got a lot of media attention for being an anti-semite, whilst I’m sure he is it’s not like there is a big Jewish community in the uk.

When I lived in the UK I would have to get in my car and drive 20 minutes until I could find someone who was wearing clothing that identified them as Jewish. Whereas I’d see people wearing Muslim attire before I’d got out of my street. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

I think it’s headed that way. I’m amazed that Corbyn got a lot of media attention for being an anti-semite, whilst I’m sure he is it’s not like there is a big Jewish community in the uk.

When I lived in the UK I would have to get in my car and drive 20 minutes until I could find someone who was wearing clothing that identified them as Jewish. Whereas I’d see people wearing Muslim attire before I’d got out of my street. 

I was going to say I couldn’t throw a rock in my street without hitting a Muslim...

However I might be mistaken for one of them stoning an adulterer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

I was going to say I couldn’t throw a rock in my street without hitting a Muslim...

However I might be mistaken for one of them stoning an adulterer.

I was going to say you could throw a blanket round here and it would land on one but it seems loads of people have done that already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was walking through town in Belfast today when I passed an alleyway; this one for anyone interested:

https://www.instantstreetview.com/@54.59277,-5.93271,47.61h,-2.43p,1.91z

....as I approached it I saw one Muslim family after another leaving it, with bags full of food. One of them even had a pram filled with food. Many of them were examining/going over the food as they left, as if they'd just picked it up.

This is the organization:

https://www.lifechurchbelfast.com/

I'm presuming it's some sort of Food Bank, albeit only for Muslims. Or perhaps I got completely the wrong end of the stick.

Edited by JoeDavola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JFK said:

The police admit they knew ... but didn't want to be accused of racism for arresting muslim rapists ...

 

 

 

They are complicit I want to shout from the roof tops, they ought to be stripped of their pensions and imprisoned, they weren't doing their job. We need an independent enquiry and a private prosecution.

I'm so angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I was walking through town in Belfast today when I passed an alleyway; this one for anyone interested:

https://www.instantstreetview.com/@54.59277,-5.93271,47.61h,-2.43p,1.91z

....as I approached it I saw one Muslim family after another leaving it, with bags full of food. One of them even had a pram filled with food. Many of them were examining/going over the food as they left, as if they'd just picked it up.

This is the organization:

https://www.lifechurchbelfast.com/

I'm presuming it's some sort of Food Bank, albeit only for Muslims. Or perhaps I got completely the wrong end of the stick.

Allah will provide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Horrified Onlooker said:

No, the kufar will provide. And they continue to do so. We are sharpening the blades that will be taken to our own throats.

#inshallah

No Allah provides: he gets someone else to do the work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JFK said:

The police admit they knew ... but didn't want to be accused of racism for arresting muslim rapists ...

 

 

 

Some accuse some of them of being involved in the abuse - in that case fear of being accused of racism would be a red herring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 15/01/2020 at 14:37, ashestoashes said:

 

There was a tale of trainee pilots from a middle east country drinking alcohol in the UK, when asked if they weren't forbidden from drinking they replied Allah turns it into water as it passes their lips.

was in the late 80s so things might have changed since then

Probably drinking Red Barrel ! Allah turns it into water straight out of the brewing vats

On 15/01/2020 at 12:12, longtomsilver said:

I'm not buying his theory that Muslim's will compliantly go home 

They will take what is theirs if people don't just hand it over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, twocents said:

Some accuse some of them of being involved in the abuse - in that case fear of being accused of racism would be a red herring.

There may have been "personal" motivations here and there, but I imagine that mostly it was fear of being seen as racist, or of being accused of "provoking" disorder from a violent group with a matching ability to play the victim card.

The UK has been baking this cake since the 1980s with the cases of Ray Honeyford and Salman Rushdie.  While police officers, social workers and others are culpable for the part they played, the only way for this to have been avoided would have been to have braver politicians from the 1980s onward, since they were the people in a position to nip this whole problem in the bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

This is the organization:

https://www.lifechurchbelfast.com/

I'm presuming it's some sort of Food Bank, albeit only for Muslims. Or perhaps I got completely the wrong end of the stick.

LIFE Church, you say...

Hmmm...

I think you may be being a little too harsh there.

I remember their earlier incarnation's affiliates in the late 80s. Long before it was trendy to run a food bank. The people I knew were keen on feeding the needy in the local community back then. To give them their due, so did some of the local Methodists and Anglicans. But these charismatic Christians used to do it because they felt they had no right to tell people that God would meet their needs if they weren't prepared to get off their own arses and get their hands dirty too.

If they have the same motivation behind them as they did back then, I'd also confidently predict that they will also be praying for some of these muslim families to have visions of Jesus telling them to get born-again and baptised. Some of them will - that's when it becomes 'interesting'...

They will probably be more culturally sensitive than me though. I'm happy to donate tins of pork products to a local food bank in expat land...

But, more importantly, @JoeDavola now needs to go back and find out:

1) What's their bass player like, and do they need another one?
2) What's the fitness index of god-bothering totty like there?
3) Oh yes, the food bank...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

There may have been "personal" motivations here and there, but I imagine that mostly it was fear of being seen as racist, or of being accused of "provoking" disorder from a violent group with a matching ability to play the victim card.

I expect that would depend to some extent on their seniority and the abuse was a serious crime then as it is now so it didn't require the politicians to pass new laws.  The existing law could have been applied from the start.

Indeed the politicians are seriously culpable as well - I understand at some point under NuLabour the police were even officially instructed to effectively ignore the problem at least in some cases/areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

the solution to all this is more surveillance and control, win win for those involved in law enforcement

It might be the result (including cronies making huge profits out of the problem yet again) but would it be the solution.

Despite all the extra surveillance, cctv and control on an industrial scale the specific problem of industrial scale child abuse by one section of the population (as well as some others) has got increasingly worse - indeed many would say massively worse - while the massively increased extra surveillance, cctv and control has been increasingly focused on the criminalisation and suppression of the UK's indigenous population.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, twocents said:

 the abuse was a serious crime then as it is now so it didn't require the politicians to pass new laws.  

Absolutely, a decision was made not to enforce the laws.

If you were a top copper you might have made that decision so as not to be blamed for "insensitively" charging in and ending up with a full-on riot.

If you were lower down, you might be acting from a sense of self-preservation -- you'd be the one on the front line with a helmet and a shield, or having to go into a hostile neighborhood to make arrests etc.

In both cases you'd have gone through selection processes and training courses designed to turn out politically-correct thinking. I wonder how many of the people concerned either were, or were led by, Common Purpose graduates. The same goes across for council workers etc.

The one mechanism that could have dealt with ALL of this was at the top, at Home Secretary and Prime Minister level. And as you say, the signals coming from there (at least under New Labour) seem to have been explicitly to "let the wookie win".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lightly Toasted said:

If you were a top copper you might have made that decision so as not to be blamed for "insensitively" charging in and ending up with a full-on riot

Yet that wouldn't concern them in applying the law on other matters.  On other matters it would be "come what may the law must be upheld".  

Indeed they would claim their job would be at risk if they didn't.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twocents said:

Yet that wouldn't concern them in applying the law on other matters.  On other matters it would be "come what may the law must be upheld".  

Indeed they would claim their job would be at risk if they didn't.

Agreed except I'd say "other groups" rather than "other matters". If the authorities are fearful of a particular organization (c.f. Mafia in Sicily?) then there's no reason to suppose the protection/immunity doesn't apply across the board.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lightly Toasted said:

Agreed except I'd say "other groups" rather than "other matters". If the authorities are fearful of a particular organization (c.f. Mafia in Sicily?) then there's no reason to suppose the protection/immunity doesn't apply across the board.

 

 

Yes although I would include groups within the word matters but in the UK that one group on the issue of child abuse seems to have been given special immunity (there are apparent exceptions to that of course) - I expect if they get caught speeding on camera for instance the immunity wouldn't apply or at least not to the same extent and maybe even crimes of violence (non-child abuse) at least not to the same extent - when they can be identified. .

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, twocents said:

Yes although I would include groups within the word matters but in the UK that one group on the issue of child abuse seems to have been given special immunity (there are apparent exceptions to that of course) - I expect if they get caught speeding on camera for instance the immunity wouldn't apply or at least not to the same extent and maybe even crimes of violence (non-child abuse) at least not to the same extent - when they can be identified. .

I suspect there's a set of issues over which they will violently unite. Rather than deal with the criminality of that violent response, the response of the state is to do one of two things:

If the issue is directly criminal (e.g. child rape), avoid enforcement (pretend that children are responsible for selling themselves).

If it's the response to the issue that's criminal (e.g. killing or threatening blasphemers), preemptively criminalise the other side (legally restrict free speech).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.