DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Islamification of Europe

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I did it. In just under four weeks I made my way through this entire thread. I would very much like to thank all the people who contributed, it not only helped me clarify my thoughts on thi

This a million times. When my Grandad stepped off the banana boat, yes really, in the late 40s he would have tattooed a Union Flag on his forehead, he couldn't have wanted to be any more British

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The news had thd Manc bombing inquest.

Few features on 14yo girl victims. Muzzers cunts.

Then the v camp super corrie fan who could only be IDed by his Dierdre Barlow tat. V Corrie pathos there.

Shut up.  Get a bee tat, light a candle and sing don’t look back in anger. It’s the religion of peace.  

26 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The news had thd Manc bombing inquest.

Then the v camp super corrie fan who could only be IDed by his Dierdre Barlow tat. V Corrie pathos there.

It's too horrific to listen to on the news.

Can't imagine how horrid it was to walk in and see the blast holes in the floor sprayed and smeared with the flesh of the innocent.
the police got one counselling session.

Fake Britains just done.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/countless-diners-duped-eating-halal-145869

Lots of muzzer n ott oh no! Not halal muttering.

Traders were muzzers.

And I can garantee that the people buying the Turkey lamb were 100% of what they were buying.

Lamb is a fattyish red meat.

Turkey has zilch fat and can be like leather when cooked.

"The operation was on a grand scale, involving 100 tonnes of turkey.

"The cost of turkey is very much lower (than lamb), and profits generated from deceiving customers was in the hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Theres is no fucking way people cooking thru 100 tonnes of Turkey are not going to notice.

The bbc interest in muzzer catering does not stretch to these dirty fuckers who are 10 a street in the north.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/filthy-conditions-led-takeaway-boss-18943543

On 16/09/2020 at 20:09, spygirl said:

Fake Britains just done.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/local-news/countless-diners-duped-eating-halal-145869

Lots of muzzer n ott oh no! Not halal muttering.

Traders were muzzers.

And I can garantee that the people buying the Turkey lamb were 100% of what they were buying.

Lamb is a fattyish red meat.

Turkey has zilch fat and can be like leather when cooked.

"The cost of turkey is very much lower (than lamb), and profits generated from deceiving customers was in the hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Theres is no fucking way people cooking thru 100 tonnes of Turkey are not going to notice.

The bbc interest in muzzer catering does not stretch to these dirty fuckers who are 10 a street in the north.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/filthy-conditions-led-takeaway-boss-18943543

How exactly do you confuse turkey with lamb?   

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

How exactly do you confuse turkey with lamb?   

You dont. Different colour, different texture.

We are meant to believe that 100 tonnes of Turkey was cooked or consumed by various muzzers who all thought it was lamb.

Edited by spygirl
18 minutes ago, spygirl said:

You dont. Different colour, different texture.

We are meant to believe that 100 tonnes of Turkey was cooked or consumed by various muzzers who all thought it was lamb.

What do you think the real story is here?   

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

What do you think the real story is here?   

That if you buy cheap nasty kebabs or curry slop from takeaways, there is every chance that the meat is not what it seems and may even contain abused young girls.

2 hours ago, Rare Bear said:

Also, elsewhere in France on Thursday a young man was jailed for attacking a women whose skirt was "too short".

No mention of a description let alone a name anywhere I can see.

Just described as a Frenchman. Yeah. I bet.

A young Frenchman was on Thursday handed a two month suspended jail sentence for assaulting two women one of whose outfit he claimed was too short.

https://www.newagebd.net/article/117237/frenchman-held-for-assaulting-woman-in-short-outfit

Edited by Syd Germs
1 hour ago, One percent said:

It’s not going to change our way of life. Oh no.  O.o

good job they didn’t all turn up in the 60s. 

The wife's brother is a lot younger than us and I remember him telling me how short the skirt some bird was wearing at the part he'd been to the night before. This was thend end of the 70s or beginning of the 80s. Skirts had become long again in the 70s. I had to point out to him that what he described as short would have been regarded as boringly long in the late 60s.

On 14/09/2020 at 18:57, spygirl said:

The news had the Manc bombing inquest.

I think they only focus on the corrie fan because he is half Turkish, his family has toe'd the 'don't blame islam/immigrants' know....and he's gay. I think thats probably what they consider a hattrick in the clown world of media morals that matter.

4 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

I think they only focus on the corrie fan because he is half Turkish, his family has toe'd the 'don't blame islam/immigrants' know....and he's gay. I think thats probably what they consider a hattrick in the clown world of media morals that matter.

I've had to turn the news off when they talk about it.

The parents waiting for their daughters, the kids who went to see a concert. It's fucking horrific listening to the stories.

You should be able to go to an event and not have to worry about being blown to bits by some fucking nutter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8772045/Taxi-driver-39-arrested-suspicion-murdering-mother-seven-wife.html

Taxi driver, 37, charged with murdering his 'amazing' mother-of-seven wife, 39, weeks after she returned from burying her father in Pakistan

so exactly how much is it costing the uk taxpayer for a thirdworlder to drive a taxi and breed like crazy?  o.O

9 hours ago, Syd Germs said:

Also, elsewhere in France on Thursday a young man was jailed for attacking a women whose skirt was "too short".

No mention of a description let alone a name anywhere I can see.

Just described as a Frenchman. Yeah. I bet.

https://www.newagebd.net/article/117237/frenchman-held-for-assaulting-woman-in-short-outfit

It was reported the same over here. The Czech comments are like reading the old daily mail comments. 

It must be a big chore to write such an article and avoid the words Islam, Muslim, immigrant.

There is probably something missing in the title. What men? Somehow I can't imagine French men like Belmond or Delon attacking women for their skirts or shorts.

"Men attack them ..." Perhaps it would be good to state what men they are without the correct packaging.

And why the hell don't you write hard about who's behind these attacks? Sure, the word "young man" is enough, and everyone knows who we're talking about. But why is it such a problem to write that it is MUSLIMY?Rv

No, definitely French men don't attack women for wearing skirts. They are being attacked by radicalized Muslim youths, who are promoting their religious ideology in French cities. And the European Commission wants to extend this to all Member States.

As you must have a low IQ, you can read what is happening in France or Sweden and you cannot connect the context. Yes then you can safely stand behind the banner refugees welcome.

If you are already aware that migration carries considerable risks and you know the recently introduced EU proposal. So accept that you will be rewarded so that if you have successfully completed primary school, it is clear to you that the EU is deliberately reducing security in the Member States.

The worst part is that our people know this, but it is still more important for them that a President of the Senate goes to Taiwan than to subordinate our policy primarily to combating this danger.

I can assure everyone that in fifty years no one will care if Zeman gave the impression of a drunken man at the coronation jewels, if any of Vystrčil received applause in Taiwan, whether our president was invited by other presidents.

In 50 years, our descendants, if any, will survive here, wondering what we have done to protect Europe and our country against it within our limited capabilities.

I will vote for Klaus the Younger.

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

blown to bits by some fucking nutter.

I would refrain from calling this person, and people like him who perpetrate similar crimes,  nutty. The deed was conceived, formulated, provisioned, and ruthlessly carried out with full comprehension of the what the consequences would be. This is a conflict of worldviews and a clash of cultures embroiling billions of people, not just a few people who have been tapped on the head.

Edited by Nippy