• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

The Dr Shipman of Tits?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4354150/Leading-breast-surgeon-accused-unnecessary-operations.html

Have a read.

No comments on the actual case -ongoing court case and all that.

Im commenting on the  process/numbers.

Surely there should be some sot of oversight/second for any major operation carried out?

'Reading out admissions in court, Prosecutor Nicholas Barraclough said: 'He treated 300-350 cancers per annum.'

I hope thats not 300-350 mastectomies year.
Even if it was just patients then that sounds liek a very high number,

Not commenting on this case but more generally, there is evidence to show that targets and associated money do have an influence on decisions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/02/us/verdict-reached-in-atlanta-school-testing-trial.html?_r=0

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2017/feb/10/staff-at-outstanding-london-school-suspended-over-alleged-exam-cheating

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Of course tit operations are unnecessary in most cases. They either want them bigger or smaller. Real men don't care really

I like big tits.....I care lots and lots about big tits.

3 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I like big tits.....I care lots and lots about big tits.

Obviously big tits are smashing, of course. All I am saying is you weigh the whole thing up, to make sure you are getting your money's worth!

7 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Obviously big tits are smashing, of course. All I am saying is you weigh the whole thing up, to make sure you are getting your money's worth!

Are you suggesting we ask if they've ever had them weighed ?O.o

Just now, Wahoo said:

Are you suggesting we ask if they've ever had them weighed ?O.o

Unfortunately, I am an expert in guessing bra sizes. Pity I never went into the business.

1 hour ago, MrPin said:

Doesn't that require Archimedes principle... or his screw... I forget which.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

Doesn't that require Archimedes principle... or his screw... I forget which.

I don't think you should use the word "screw". Say "love" and even a very large girl might relax a bit and give in. After all if you piss it off it might kill you!:o

There must be loads of this sort of thing going on as there never seems to be anywhere near enough malpractice cases to reflect what the reality must be. There must be the same number, if not more, chancers as any other field.