• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl πŸ†

Happy World Obesity Day!

https://www.worldobesity.org/

Im guessing theres going to be a huge fucking cake.

From here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-45825719/obesity-discrimination-damaged-my-career

Its seems to be a bit of a one (or two or three) woman band wagon.

Shes on about being discrimated for being obese.

Here's a telewag link fro m2000:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/diet/4702893/Making-a-bigger-difference.html

'KATHRYN SZRODECKI is a fitness instructor; she is also clinically obese. Tonight, every curve and bump of her size 26 figure is clearly visible through a shiny black catsuit and cropped T-shirt, emblazoned with the legend "Great Shape". '

Err...14 years later ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2891454/Katie-Hopkins-reported-police-committing-hate-crime-Angry-plus-size-campaigner-calls-cops-TV-star-labels-unhealthy.html

Β 

Loneliness carries a much higher risk of causing heart disease than obesity.

A recent survey discovered that 16% of Norweigans feel accute loneliness every day.

Which is more shocking - that people tend not to be open about being lonely hence the Norweigan figures could be much higher? Or that in numerous surveys on happiness the Norweigans usually top the polls as being the happiest people on the planet?

Perhaps they are all just miserable, lying sods?

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A recent survey discovered that 16% of Norweigans feel accute loneliness every day.

Which is more shocking - that people tend not to be open about being lonely hence the Norweigan figures could be much higher? Or that in numerous surveys on happiness the Norweigans usually top the polls as being the happiest people on the planet?

Perhaps they define being alone as being happy! It's quite often true IMO, I wish most days in my office the yakking women near me would STFU.

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Perhaps they define being alone as being happy! It's quite often true IMO, I wish most days in my office the yakking women near me would STFU.

Another possible benefit of islam. Perhaps we need to have a thread on the positives of an islamic UK in the decades to come?

If it is good enough for M&S it should be good for us all.

20 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Another possible benefit of islam. Perhaps we need to have a thread on the positives of an islamic UK in the decades to come?

If it is good enough for M&S it should be good for us all.

Won't they just yakk on 5ft behind?Β 

1 minute ago, spunko said:

Won't they just yakk on 5ft behind?Β 

Β 

I assume you could affix some black electrical tape over their mouths. Not as if you are going to see it under the burqa.

I must point out these benefits to the few academic females I know who read the Guardian.

36 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That's got to be down to the time of year.Β  Ask them the same question on midsummer's day.

The stories I always read in the online papers, other than the ones that tell me I could have valuable coins in my pocket and I never do because I don't have a Kew Gardens 50p, are the big fry up challenges so World Obesity Day seems appropriate.

This one is exceptional and as at November 2014 - unconquered.Β  And at Β£20 for 7,500 calories it's great value as well.

Though it is all the way down in Tenderton, Kent so one for @spunko

teminator-breakfast-huge-massive-weird-4

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/411477/Terminator-breakfast-fry-up-challenge

Β